Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia (25308 Views)

President Joe Biden And Vladimir Putin's Geneva's Summit Meeting - In Pictures / Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
Danisaint112:

Rest. I know where you stand. I have said this before and I will say it again whatever US did in the past I am not and would never be in support.

Invasion and land grabbing is a no, no for me.
Case closed
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by tctrills: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
Mombebe:

Did you just say you have been very polite..polite in what exactly?
Don't you have job to do, rather than roaming about Nairaland looking for whom to argue with.
I don't want to engage you in a argument,I don't even know the kind of riff-raff I'm arguing with,put if you by way of insulting..I will definitely return the favor.
And I guess you look for a job that will keep you busy, rather than exacting your juvenile delinquency here in nairaland.

Read,the first line of your comment and see that you also made the same mistake I made that made you ask if I'm a kid and why can't I type with my brain.. how dare you?

You can't stop making me laugh. The way you contradict yourself shows how immature you are.
The only mistake you made is the pointlessness of your writeup.
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by tctrills: 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
Mombebe:

Already you're existence is an insult, I'm very such you're not the fulfillment of the prayers your parents were making to God for a child, you're just a stray entity that entered an innocent woman's womb and become a human being, you're a social and environmental menace.
How long will it take you to go back to wherever you came from, because your existence here is pointless.
Do us some favor and go back abiku,we will conduct a very good funeral service for you Abiku.
Have you gotten what you wanted from me?
Next time if at all you wanted to make a point or disagree with someone's assertion,do it in a mannerly and intelligent way,than coming off with no valid point and trying to belittle the other person just to massage your stupid ego.
Ode!

Lol. You are far better in insulting that in discussing international politics. Bobo stick to your calling.
At least now we know you are not good for nothing.
I am sure you have made your parents proud via your ability to call me names.
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by Mombebe: 12:13am On Sep 15, 2023
tctrills:

Lol. You are far better in insulting that in discussing international politics. Bobo stick to your calling.
At least now we know you are not good for nothing.
I am sure you have made your parents proud via your ability to call me names.

Sometimes I use insult to kill rodents like you who are just useless and pointless.
Of course, you have shown how jobless and irresponsible you're by roaming around nairaland looking for whom to argue with.
So you didn't call me names in all these back and forth.
Oga go and learn work if you're unemployed,who even told you that you have made any sense since this whole charades, you're just deluded and stupid.
Do you think you have encountered someone beneath you and you thought you might just walk over his head like that.. what do you even know in international politics that you're showing off yourself??
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by tctrills: 12:36am On Sep 15, 2023
Mombebe:

Now,I ask you what do you want to actually achieve?because in your head right now you must be thinking, I'm showing some level of intellectual superiority, while on the contrary I'm enjoying your ignorance,the first time you qouted me,I thought oh.. maybe I've ran into a professor or some erudite..no! it was just a jobless element who just graduated last month,but don't know his direction in life yet engaging my comment for us to start arguing GSP 101.
Aren't you so stupid engaging my comment and trying so hard to prove nothing,where is this hubris coming from?
He said I sounded immature,but your father has never sounded so mature as I do in his entire existence.
You seem deeply hurt. Clearly you don't take criticism too well and you have shown that you lack wisdom.
I saw you mentioned my father and I just couldn't stop laughing because you reminded me of primary school. I know you are an adult but you have the brain of a 6 years old
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by tctrills: 12:39am On Sep 15, 2023
Mombebe:

Sometimes I use insult to kill rodents like you who are just useless and pointless.
Of course, you have shown how jobless and irresponsible you're by roaming around nairaland looking for whom to argue with.
Oga go and learn work if you're unemployed,who even told you that you have made any sense since this whole charades, you're just deluded and stupid.
Do you think you have encountered someone beneath you and you thought you might just walk over his head like that.. what do you even know in international politics that you're showing off yourself??
We both know you are beneath me. Your replies show you are intimidated. You remind me of a small barking dog.
As I stated earlier, you have a talent in stupidity not international politics. Just keep to insulting people and you will be fine.
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by Mombebe: 1:00am On Sep 15, 2023
tctrills:

We both know you are beneath me. Your replies show you are intimidated. You remind me of a small barking dog.
As I stated earlier, you have a talent in stupidity not international politics. Just keep to insulting people and you will be fine.

It's easy to type it and feel good,but I'm very sure your life is nothing to right home about.
You started the insults and I return the favor.
I didn't see anywhere you made your own astounding point on that thread, rather just like a rodent, you're sniffing your nose throughout the comment section looking for whom to engage in argument with,I didn't give you that opportunity hence,it degenerated to this.
In what way, am I even beneath you?
Aren't you cursed, never made your own point, started off trying to correct without pointing out the error, continues sounding stupid etc, what's this pointless life you're living.
I won't let you go, you always want to make it seem I'm the one insulting and you're sounding polite,but that's the way of a con man,read your reply and see how stupid and insulting you're.
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by tctrills: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2023
Mombebe:

It's easy to type it and feel good,but I'm very sure your life is nothing to right home about.
You started the insults and I return the favor.
I didn't see anywhere you made your own astounding point on that thread, rather just like a rodent, you're sniffing your nose throughout the comment section looking for whom to engage in argument with,I didn't give you that opportunity hence,it degenerated to this.
In what way, am I even beneath you?
Aren't you cursed, never made your own point, started off trying to correct without pointing out the error, continues sounding stupid etc, what's this pointless life you're living.
I won't let you go, you always want to make it seem I'm the one insulting and you're sounding polite,but that's the way of a con man,read your reply and see how stupid and insulting you're.

Oga you are really unintelligent. I never insulted you. I only told you that your right up was pointless and since then you couldn't control yourself.
You have been behaving like a mad man ever since. grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia by tctrills: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2023
Mombebe:

Loool. Good for you. I suggest you start a rodent killing service, maybe you could make a living from your only talent. Actually I am enjoying talking with you. Your stupidity is pure comedy. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump Signs Executive Order Targeting Social Media Giants' Legal Protections / 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix / China Blasts US Shutdown, Calls For A ‘de-americanized’ World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.