Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,398 members, 7,843,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

I Was Debited For Electricity Bill Payment Online But Did Not Receive Token. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Was Debited For Electricity Bill Payment Online But Did Not Receive Token. (478 Views)

Help!!!!!!!debited For A Failed Transaction / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics) / How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Debited For Electricity Bill Payment Online But Did Not Receive Token. by Naropii4omenic(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2023
Hello esteemed customer, your Token is ALWAYS sent to you via SMS.
But sometimes, due to network glitches, which are beyond our control and dependent on the TELCOS, you might not receive the SMS.
Also, if your mobile number was switched off or unavailable at the time the SMS was sent or your number was registered on DND (Do not Disturb), you might not receive the SMS.
Tokens are also sent via email if you provided an email address when you created an account on Easypay. The token and other details of the transaction are usually sent to your email.
So if you didn't receive your token either by sms or email, you can simply contact customer service via call or whatsapp on 0908 761 0511 for swift response.

Always use htpps://www.easypaybillsng.com/bills to pay your electricity bill online anytime, anywhere.
We hope this helps 🤗
#easypaybillng #electicity #transmission #tokens

(1) (Reply)

Why This Guy Pays N4m A Month Rent / How Are Proposals Arranged / Acres Of Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.