Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,684 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Opportunities You Can Loose When You Don't Register Your Business/company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opportunities You Can Loose When You Don't Register Your Business/company (80 Views)

LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING: The 4 Earning Opportunities You Could Try / HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, COMPANY AND NGOs WITH CAC / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities You Can Loose When You Don't Register Your Business/company by Detruthng: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
Dear business owner !!

Let me share you the story of my classmate named Jude who got a fantastic contract that could change his life. But there was a problem – he didn't have some important certificates needed to do the business himself. So, he became the middleman and got a small share of the contract money.

Jude was worried about this and came to me for help. I'm a person who helps with business registration. He asked me if N700,000 would be enough to register his business.

Chai !! Normally, N70,000 can register his business for a 1million shares and 20k for each each subsequent millions shares

Imagine the worth of the contract for him to pick out that money for the registration alone

Well I listened to Jude's story and wanted to help him make things right. I knew he deserved more from his contract, and he shouldn't have settled for less.

So, I took the job to register the business with share capital of 10million shares company

Now that he has registered his business properly and not be a middleman anymore.

we set up a new business in his name, and he could have all the control and money from the contract.

he could enjoy all the benefits of his contract and make more money for himself.

The lesson from Jude's story is essential for all business owners out there. It's crucial to take care of your business registration before opportunities come knocking on your door. If you're prepared and have everything in order, you won't end up like Jude, settling for less than you deserve.

So, whether you're starting a new business or already have one, make sure to get your registrations and paperwork done right. It's the key to seizing opportunities, reaching your goals, and building a successful future for yourself and your business.

DM me today let prepare you ahead the opportunities you are expecting

(1) (Reply)

Exploring The Trendiest Rash Guards BJJ / Ease Of Clearing Cargo : Nigerian Customs Signs Agreement With Benin Counterpart / Onitsha Bridge-head Traders Threaten Lawsuit Over Alleged Caretaker Imposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.