Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? (1966 Views)

Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight / I Want To Rule In A Solomonic Way. Judge Gilbert Proclaimed On BAT Certificate. / 12 Tucano Jets; Buhari Has To Explain Where $167M Went (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Bigkoko: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
What if Tinubu decide to throw in the trowel? After all presidency is not for life..... Is four years in Aso Rock worth all these embarrassment?
Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Bigkoko: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
Wetin concern HE Peter Obi for this matter now? Na HE Atiku Abubakar dey press Asiwaju neck ohhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Abeg leave our dear president out of this kwanu grin grin grin grin

Jonjam269:
Another Obidot lawyer from Agulu has spoken, all the propaganda and falsehood you peddled pre election period didn't stop Asiwaju, you are only entertaining us. Tinubu is your President.
Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Bigkoko: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2023
Do you know that if you use fake or Oluwole certificate get admission, graduate and the school finds out, do you know they can legally refuse to issue you their real certificate?

This is exactly what CSU is doing with Asiwaju! Though, prior to now, he has been using thousands of dollars in hush money to keep every where quiet at the school. Which actually is a crime in the US. Donald Trump is also accused of using hush money to pay a prostitute.
Previously, some corrupt CSU staff were always issuing him the Certificate base on the fact that real shit have not been cooked for that certificate!

Now, they have been summon to made a deposition under oath, they suddenly could no longer confirm yes that they issued him the certificate. Abi no be them write letter to say that Bola A Tinubu graduated from CSU? Why not confirm yes that they issued the certificate to Bola A Tinubu?

But these crooks at CSU were always too quick to write back to inquiry that Bola A Tinubu graduated from CSU. Abi no be them write Reno the jobless scanvenger that Bola A Tinubu graduated from CSU? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Abi person wey graduate no dey receive certificate ni?
Hush money at work ni!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Bigkoko: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
I feel for Honorable Judge Gilbert, he was simply stupefied by the scoop & possibly scale of the fraud and identity theft done by Asiwaju! And how he has been getting away with it since early 90s! Do you know that as far back as 1990, CSU has found out that Tinubu used an Oluwole to gain Admission into CSU. That is why they have refused to issue him a genuine certificate and dude has to resort to get it through the back door!

There is a case currently in the supreme court in the US that looks like this.

A genuine graduate came back to the school to issue him an affidavit that he graduated from the school. Mind you, this ex student has certificate, matriculation and all that. But for certain type of jobs in the US, you affidavit of this sort. This affidavit is needed for the new job the graduate just got. Guess what? The school searched their archive and found where a staff wrote a memo of sexual harassments brought against the ex student. The school refused to issue him the Affidavit. The graduate took the school to court requesting full disclosure about the allegation.

The reason for this is that once a certificate is issued, it simply means you who issued it have check 7 found that person worthy. And if at the time you issued it, and it is found that you have some information proving that that person isnt worthy, guess what? You can be sued for misleading the public!

United States of A is not a banana republic, it is a well run & well documented environment anyone sane would love to live!
Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Bigkoko: 4:09am On Sep 15, 2023
It’s global now. The current occupant of Aso Rock Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is involved in certificate forgery! Sending an unrepentant cultist to speak in his favor can avail nothing.

CSU is now in a mad rush to extricate itself from the mess, as this may cost them their license to practice as a school, and possibly get shut down!

CBS) -- Chicago State University finds itself at the center of a political dispute involving the newly elected president of Nigeria, Bola Tinubu.

Tinubu's political rival, Atiku Abubakar, claims that documents showing that Tinubu graduated from Chicago State in 1979 are not authentic, and that is grounds to nullify Tinubu's election victory earlier this year.

According to the People's Gazette, Tinubu submitted the diploma to Nigeria's election commission. It was purportedly issued in 1979 and signed by university President Elnora Daniel. But Daniel didn't arrive at CSU until 1998 and left about ten years later. Submitting false records to the National Election Commission before the vote should nullify the election, Abubaker claims.

At a hearing in Chicago this week, Abubakar's lawyers asked a federal judge to compel CSU officials to turn over Tinubu's academic documents and appear for depositions. Judge Jeffrey Gilbert of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois did not rule on the request.

CSU's lawyer, Michael Hayes, told Gilbert that the university wouldn't be able to certify Tinubu's diploma under oath.

A CSU spokeswoman said the university can confirm the president graduated. However, it cannot authenticate the diploma because it is a ceremonial document that is not part of a student's official academic file.

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/chicago-state-university-nigeria-bola-tinubu/
Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Arapmoi22: 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
What is your update?
We are following.
Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Bigkoko: 5:52am On Sep 17, 2023
Since I left the shores of Nigeria, one of my saving Grace was I destroyed my Nigerian foisted religious sentiments. I see things the way it should, and this has helped me build a a gigantic homegrown Super Company that stretches from Africa to Europe. A lot of whites are surprised because they thought the business is owned by a white, alas, it's owned part & parcel by a black.

Why this digression?
Religion and tribalism is destroying Nigeria. That is the honest truth. And I find it really disgusting that these tribal and religious bigots can not all unite and have a country of their own!

Farooq Kperogi as a US based Prof is a disgrace! The US he claims to be a citizen is currently searching for clues to indict their president, who obviously has no drug past, no criminal past nor something worthy of an indictment. Why? Because State institutions work! Every leader or person in position of authority is held to the highest quality, and stuffs done years ago is deemed reason enough to send the person packing. Here, this Prof Farooq Kperogi down plays the drug criminal records of Asiwaju! Tufiakwaaaa this kind of people! Instead my religion would make me choose a deadbeat, old grandpa who at best should be at the homes for the elderly who sadly had a drug past, I would rather toss that religion away!

Trump, he mentioned. Wonders shall never end! Same Farooq Kperogi was all over with his stupid write up of all Trump should turn over all his tax records both those mandatory and those voluntary. But it got to that of his Fellow Muslim; Tinubu, he has gone mute. If hypocrisy is a person, from a country, I tell you it's gonna be a Nigerian with a religious and tribal mindset like Farooq Kperogi!

Is Farooq Kperogi aware that CSU has alerted honorable judge Gilbert that they can not authentic the certificate paraded by Asiwaju? Who goes a school, paid his fees, pass the courses and graduate, yet the school refused officially to authenticate the result purportedly issued by same school!

To be a supporter of Asiwaju, you be high of tribalism, religious patronage, Agberoism and perhaps something more bodily dangerous; drugs!

Never underestimate the threat pose by religious and tribal bigots, and possibly substance abusers. It's worse than economic recession. I prefer an economic social recession than a country peopled by crooks high of religious and tribal affiliations! It become More dangerous when these agents of disunity are frustrated, Western based religious and tribal bigots who can not practice their religious and tribal mindset without going foul of the laws in the West. This is why people like Farooq Kperogi would support a broad daylight election heist done by a few privileged crooks!

Fear who comes in the name of religion & tribalism! Una good evening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Bigkoko: 5:54am On Sep 17, 2023
Honorable judge Gilbert will rule early next week, perhaps Monday or Tuesday, going by what our friends sent us.

We eagerly awaits hus ruling!
Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by lanre316: 5:57am On Sep 17, 2023
AntiMarxist:

You never start opposition

Wait till 2031 because Obi or any Ibo man for that matter , will never smell Aso Rock.

No Igbo man will smell Aso Rock for the next 100 years.

After deceiving themselves in this election that a third position holder is the winner, they don't like the truth. The hate other tribes that they need votes from.
Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Bigkoko: 6:04am On Sep 17, 2023
I'm glad no Igbo man contributed I'm making a mess of your life! grin grin grin grin

I'm happy, no Igbo looted the coffers of CBN.

I'm ok with the fact that when names of crooks are mentioned, no Igbo man would! And Las Las every one has got the perfect opportunity to see who the real trouble makers and destroyers of Nigeria are, and by the time e go set....that food, that one una hate whenever they mentioned it, you lot's will be alone!

After all, we know who they now call Rice Bandits! Sound familiar with the happenings in Ibadan, right? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Bigkoko: 6:13am On Sep 17, 2023
I'm glad the international community treats this fraud of a person like a leper! Even Mordi refused to have a special section with him, upon all the begging and rushing to start the conference before conference organizers! grin grin grin grin

I'm glad Emirati Authorities have come out with a rebuttal that the visa ban stays, that talks were not directed at that direction. And shamelessly the drug mule is trying to push the blame on poor handsome Ajuri. Dude currently have the most depressing job on earth: lying to 200m plus people, about stuffs he knows to be outright lies!

As for the e-rodents, particularly the one above, una go chop grass soon! Bam bi ala Asiwaju can not get loans to loot or share for you guys. Expect hard days ahead. But you lot should keep your food banditry to your zones! grin grin grin
Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Bigkoko: 6:52am On Sep 17, 2023
In saner clime, someone like Tinubu can never get employment in any sensitive position cos once they run a Date of Birth search (DBS) on him, it will return nothing. Ask anyone, including religious and tribal bigots resident in any Western country.

A nation is said to be rotten when evil is celebrated by young and old, including those with international recognition, and by and by they now see those who stand against the evil as the evil. Tufiakwaaaa this people!

It's quites obvious that Asiwaju supporters are of three distinct groups...
Either they support him because of what they stand to gain directly or indirectly, such Wole, Chop chop FFK etc or,

They support him because of natural Order of stuffs, such as drug addicts, crooks, jobbers showing sympathy to one of their own, or

They support him cos you are plain stupid, such as we see here on nairaland!

Abeg my dear people, check whether na lie I talk!

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Mohamid(m): 7:03am On Sep 17, 2023
Bigkoko:
It will be the greatest embarrasement of the century if a US District judge issues a warranty to force the purported president to hit the dock!

Judge Gilbert said he's gonna rule Solomonically......
Go and read about solomon, how he solved the child issue. I believe the Honorable Judge Gilbert already knew Asiwaju is parading an Oluwole CSU certificate based on what CSU legal rep said. So Abobi graduated but the school didnt issued him a certificate? When did they discovered that Asiwaju used the identity of another person to gain admission, making them to withhold the certificate arising from the admission? Could it be that the one he is parading didnt come officially from the school, but through some corrupt staff happy to go home with thousands of dollars they'd work more than six months earning?

As at today 13.09.23. This is all we know regarding the ruling to make CSU come clean on Asiwaju!

U.S. court adjourns Atiku records case as Chicago university denies knowledge of certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC
Michael Hayes said the school’s administrators — if asked under oath — won’t be able to certify Mr Tinubu’s certificate because they “just don’t know” where

The United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois on Tuesday adjourned ruling on a subpoena application for Bola Tinubu’s records from Chicago State University (CSU) shortly after the institution denied knowledge of a certificate the Nigerian president submitted to the country’s electoral commission INEC to run for office.

Before Judge Jeffrey Gilbert in Chicago, CSU lawyer Michael Hayes categorically stated that the school was not in a position to authenticate Mr Tinubu’s certificate as either fake or genuine, a position that contradicts the school’s previous assertions that it issued a certificate to the Nigerian politician after he graduated in 1979.

“Is the diploma authentic or is it a forgery? My client can’t answer yes to either of those questions,” Mr Hayes said at the hearing in Chicago that began at about 1:30 p.m. (local) and lasted several hours in the lawsuit brought by Atiku Abubakar, Mr Tinubu’s main challenger during the February 25 presidential election.

The lawyer insisted that the school’s administrators — if asked under oath — won’t be able to certify Mr Tinubu’s certificate because they “just don’t know” where he obtained it or how.

Mr Hayes was responding to the judge’s inquiry into the school’s ability to confirm under oath that Mr Tinubu was issued the certificate he tendered to Nigeria’s electoral office as part of his final eligibility paperwork in June 2022.

It is against the Nigerian Constitution to submit dubious documents to INEC, and politicians, including governors, have been ousted for similar infractions.

Mr Hayes insisted that CSU records showed Mr Tinubu attended the school, but admitted there were several contradictions that the school’s administrators won’t be able to clarify under oath. Those discrepancies include the June 22, 1977, date that Mr Tinubu’s certificate carried, as well as the school’s president at the time the certificate was obtained and typographical, font and header errors on the document.

On June 17, 2022, Mr Tinubu submitted a certificate to INEC that was purportedly issued in 1979 and signed by Elnora Daniel. But Ms Daniel only arrived at CSU in 1998 from Hampton University, 19 years after Mr Tinubu was said to have graduated. She then left the school in 2008 following a financial mismanagement scandal, or 14 years before June 2022 when CSU issued yet a fresh certificate in Mr Tinubu’s name under subpoena from a Nigerian lawyer who had inquired about Mr Tinubu’s education there.

The jarring contradictions, among others, caused Mr Abubakar to file the suit to compel CSU to produce records relating to Mr Tinubu and make its top officials available for deposition to certify the produced records, according to the Nigerian opposition leader’s lawyers.

Alexandre de Gramont, who appeared in court for Mr Abubakar, said the documents and depositions are being sought for use in the Nigerian Supreme Court, where the final battle over Mr Tinubu’s election is now headed.

Mr de Gramont said the Nigerian Court of Appeal upheld Mr Tinubu’s election in its September 6 ruling because the panel did not have CSU’s position on the authenticity of the certificate Mr Tinubu presented, saying the Supreme Court might be able to admit CSU’s position on the document under a special rule.

“Your Honour, we don’t know whether the Nigerian Supreme Court would be receptive to the new evidence or not, but we just want to be able to present the new evidence to them from CSU,” Mr de Gramont said.

“We already have them (the documents), what we are seeking is CSU’s authentication or their explanation for some of the discrepancies.”
Mr Abubakar has until September 20 to appeal the September 6 decision of the Court of Appeal, which is the first instance court in the presidential election tribunal process in Nigeria.

Judge Gilbert said the court has always taken a liberal and broad view in granting similar requests under Section 1782, a statute that allows the release of documents and evidence domiciled in the U.S. to be obtained and used in a foreign proceeding.

Mr Tinubu’s lawyers, represented via telephone conference by Christopher Carmichael, said Mr Abubakar was on a fishing expedition, noting that the previous statements of CSU to the effect that Mr Tinubu graduated from the school were enough.

Mr Carmichael said there was no need to produce further evidence or place the school’s officials under oath to speak to the authenticity of Mr Tinubu’s certificate, saying the proceeding would only fuel online trolls because the Supreme Court won’t accept new evidence even if produced.

Consequently, Judge Gilbert said he would need additional time to reflect before ruling on the matter, but asked lawyers to all the parties to go through records submitted before the court and update them if necessary in the meantime. He said a date for a final ruling or additional hearing would be communicated to the parties.

RELAX BABY DON'T CRY EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY
Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Sonyboom: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2023
If he can buy Cert in the USA why do you he can not buy judgement in the USA ?!

Bigkoko:
The snub was too much. The werey rush to India with plans to use owambe party to enter Abuja after receiving the judgement written .......
I believe if Tinubu can not read the subtle messages the big boys passed across to him in India, they might embarrass him more with the judge! You can imagine if the judge decide to ask the person who claims the certificate is his own to show up? US court no be Nigerian courts with lots of back loads of unpaid salary, or dilapidated cars.... They are a god of their own. That means anywhere Asiwaju step into in the free world, na to catch am sharp sharp.

Even Putin dare not risk a court order given by any western nation, not to talk of this one!

Now it is official, CSU is gradually removing their hands from his matter. Possibly the person who issued him that cert was not authorized to do so and he certainly bought it over the counter. An individual who can forfeit $460,000 in far back, can definitely spare hundreds of dollars to buy a certificate from a historically corrupt black school!
Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Sonyboom: 7:10am On Sep 17, 2023
Who be Galloway ? Another ipob fanboy or comedian ? I can't remember again or should I say what is Galloway, person wey de sell Gala in a way ?

Bigkoko:
His elections is still been credibly been contested in the law courts, according to George Galloway, BMP!

Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Bigkoko: 7:25am On Sep 17, 2023
Yeah baby, after the stolen Mandate is recovered! grin grin grin

Mohamid:

RELAX BABY DON'T CRY EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OKAY
Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Sonyboom: 7:25am On Sep 17, 2023
After you failed to disgrace him at the tribunal n know that you will be wasting your time with Arinwole at the Supreme Court so it is now International that you want to wait to disgrace him ? I beg which date is The Hague pronouncing it on judge on the matter btw Obidient Ipob Igbo vs Bola Ahmed Tinubu ?

Ofunaofu:

Tinubu will be disgraced internationally

That is your latest delusion now ? The kind mosquitoes wey de bite for Alaigbo e be like say he de zap una brain.

Bigkoko:
What if Tinubu decide to throw in the trowel? After all presidency is not for life..... Is four years in Aso Rock worth all these embarrassment?

Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Bigkoko: 7:31am On Sep 17, 2023
It's quites obvious that Asiwaju supporters are of three distinct groups...

• Either they support him because of what they stand to gain directly or indirectly, such Wole, Chop chop FFK etc or,

• They support him because of natural Order of stuffs, such as drug addicts, crooks, jobbers showing sympathy to one of their own, or

• They support him cos you are plain stupid, such as we see here on nairaland!

The last tag applies to Batists here on nairaland! They're mostly plain stupid to think it's an Igbo vs Yoruba thing.

Trekking & fuel prices don't differentiate between tribes! So far we know those involved in Rice Banditry in Ibadan.

They vote bad, clueless leaders, and can't stand the poor choice they make. Tufiakwaaaa this people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Bigkoko: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
Yes its official. CSU will release all records & documents associated with Asiwaju. Not done, Two CSU staff will be placed under oath for a deposition! Kudos to honorable Judge Jeffrey Gilbert! Perhaps we will yet find out who is:
1. Gloria A Tinubu.
2. Bolatife Abibatu Tinubu
3. Bola A Tinubu. and several aliases flying on the internet. Some even called him Thvb or thumb including a bigot prof in the US!

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Billyddude: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
Bigkoko:
Yes its official. CSU will release all records & documents associated with Asiwaju. Not done, Two CSU staff will be placed under oath for a deposition! Kudos to honorable Judge Jeffrey Gilbert! Perhaps we will yet find out who is:
1. Gloria A Tinubu.
2. Bolatife Abibatu Tinubu
3. Bola A Tinubu. and several aliases flying on the internet. Some even called him Thvb or thumb including a bigot prof in the US!

boss make I drop aza for hush money..this one the Yankee judge ruling sweet your Belle....the stolen mandate must be retrieved whether in naija or yankee

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Bigkoko: 6:57am On Sep 22, 2023
Temporal reprieve for the drug mule & certificate forger!

In an emergency hearing, U.S. District Judge Nancy Maldonado agreed to stay an order requiring CSU to provide certain academic documents of one of its former students, Bola Tinubu, who has just been elected president of the African nation.

That order by Magistrate Judge Jeffrey Gilbert would have required CSU to submit the documents by the end of Thursday. Judge Maldonado gave attorneys on both sides to file additional arguments by next Thursday. Tinubu's attorneys argued that Gilbert's decision needed to be reviewed by a district judge. That request was granted by Maldonado.

Mindful of legal deadlines in Nigeria, Maldonado said she would rule as quickly as possible after that. "I will have a busy weekend," she said.

"The issue is of process and rules. I'm a rule person; that's why I'm a judge. This case is quite involved. I am aware of the stakes. It's more important to me to get this right."

Expect a positive ruling by honorable judge Nancy early next week! This certificate forger must be disgrace. I am glad the Americans now know why POTUS Biden dont wanna have anything to do with the crook!

I strongly believe Angela Liu should also inform honorable judge Nancy that the principal defender is also a Justice Dept certified Narco offender....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This time around na flowers & chocolate we go order for the judge! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Bigkoko: 6:59am On Sep 22, 2023
Baba we still dey trenches...... las las all obidients go smile!

Billyddude:

boss make I drop aza for hush money..this one the Yankee judge ruling sweet your Belle....the stolen mandate must be retrieved whether in naija or yankee
Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by aswani(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2023
Bigkoko:
Do you know that if you use fake or Oluwole certificate get admission, graduate and the school finds out, do you know they can legally refuse to issue you their real certificate?

Have you checked details of the court case to see exactly what Atiku is asking for?

Have you also checked the response of the school through their lawyers?

None of this case relates to President Tinubu gaining admission into or graduating from CSU, all parties are ok over that.

When you people end up on the losing side again, una no go gree us rest.
Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Truths9ja: 8:22am On Sep 22, 2023
No shaking, they can only delay the judgement but not stop!

There are afraid to carry out the order of a federal magistrate Judge!

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Bigkoko: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2023
Honorable judge Jeffrey Gilbert quoted & rely on the needed Statue to grant HE Atiku's prayers! I am sure honorable judge Nancy would uphold Gilbert's ruling. They can only delay it this weekend. Expect a Ruling by Nancy on Monday, as she might be working on it this weekend!

In view of a positive ruling by Nancy.... i will be ordering flowers & chocolates for dear Nancy..... and also, some dog or cat food if she keeps one! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Truths9ja:
No shaking, they can only delay the judgement but not stop!

There are afraid to carry out the order of a federal magistrate Judge!
Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Truths9ja: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2023
Bigkoko:
Honorable judge Jeffrey Gilbert quoted & rely on the needed Statue to grant HE Atiku's prayers! I am sure honorable judge Nancy would uphold Gilbert's ruling. They can only delay it this weekend. Expect a Ruling by Nancy on Monday, as she might be working on it this weekend!

In view of a positive ruling by Nancy.... i will be ordering flowers & chocolates for dear Nancy..... and also, some dog or cat food if she keeps one! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yes soo

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Bigkoko: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2023
Don't worry what the details are! Let that be our issue. US courts is not Nigerian courts where one big man or woman determined or write judgements for judges! Angela Liu knows what her tasks are, and so far, we are getting it done!

Bother your self with the international embarrassment & whispers that a certificate forger, sanctioned by the US Justice department is locked in a battle to view his purported diploma and which he is fighting tooth & nails to stop!

Lease i forget, i wish Angela Liu should inform honorable judge Nancy that the principal defender is also a Justice Dept sanctioned Narco offender in same USA!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Sorry for Asiwaju if that judge happens to have tough conservative leanings grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

aswani:

Have you checked details of the court case to see exactly what Atiku is asking for?

Have you also checked the response of the school through their lawyers?

None of this case relates to President Tinubu gaining admission into or graduating from CSU, all parties are ok over that.

When you people end up on the losing side again, una no go gree us rest.
Re: Imagine If Judge Gilbert Decide To Dock Tinubu To Explain Where He Got CSU Cert? by Bigkoko: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2023
If Biden can’t protect his own son and Trump can’t protect himself from prosecution, what make you Nigerians think Tinubu will be protected by US.

US is not Nigeria! Here in US every citizen pray not to be entangled with the law, that includes Presidents.

Now, Tinubu lawyers have bought him time for him Tinubu to escape US without incident, so they have achieved their goal.

If Tinubu results and transcript are released today, and things fishy were found, Tinubu as the president of Nigeria will be evacuated shamelessly and escorted by the law enforcement officers out of US, which will alert US and international media.

All media will carry the incident. He will not be arrested but evacuated which will be an international embarrassment to Nigeria and even US, since it happened in US soil.

So, I indulge everyone to stop casting stones. Justice will be served.

Already the fake Tinubu has already implicated himself by saying that severe irreparable damage will be done to his life if the transcript was to be released today.

By that statement alone, he has admitted in court that he committed an offense, forgery and possibly an identity fraud.

Tell me, what can possibly cause severe irreparable damage to a man’s life by releasing an ordinary transcript?
Transcript others freely make available to the public or employers.

In the other hand, His Excellency Atiku Abubakar won today, freedom and democracy won today

As today will be remembered as the day a sitting president told the world that his releasing his transcripts will cause a severe irreparable damage to his life. Imagine that!

Many years to come, he Atiku Abubakar will be remembered as one man that stood against tyranny to stop third term of a sitting president in Nigeria.

One man who lost everything to fighting to protect democracy, against all odds he stood alone fighting injustice.

Love him or hate him, he is a true democrat and defender of democracy.

Today, he fights for all while others watched

He has withstood every battle thrown to him, still smiling.

Generations to come, his name will be remembered no matter how adversaries will try to erase his accomplishments!

They will make songs with his name, children will dance to songs.

Three thousand years from today the name Atiku Abubakar will continue to echo in the chambers of Democratic halls in Nigeria and the world.

I am proud to associate my name with his.

He is the true Lion of Jada, Nigerians will never forget.

He is a true champion of democracy!

Until this case is over, history will continue to be made!

What a beautiful time to be alive!

I am High Chief Franklin Ekechukwu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine If Erisco Was A Yoruba Man Or It Was Funke That Complained About Erisco / Reno Omokri Declares Support For Atiku 2027 Presidency / Who Was Murtala Muhammed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.