Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight (1974 Views)

Supreme Court Reserves Judgement In Appeal By Peter Obi, Labour Party / Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Appeal By Atiku, PDP / PEPC Judgement: Key Points Of Our Appeal, By Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by rintileri: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
What are your predictions?
Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by duro4chang(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
I like Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president of Nigeria.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by OBTOREPA(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2023
What will be,will be.

1 Like

Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by OneBulletOnly: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
grin

10 Likes

Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by EmirofAfonjaz: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
grin grin
Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by Jiokejohn: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
If I graduated with First Class and possess an intimidating academic records, on what basis should I be arguing or restraining people access to my record?

I am yet to comprehend all these back and forth, appeal and, restrictions.

[Clear conscience fears no accusation]

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by Moneyyyy09: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
Tinubu supporters wia una dey?
Your leader is restless damn
Note: ATIKU sha wan naked this fraud kindly beaware it's not OBI ooo your nightmare.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by hammerFC: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jiokejohn:
If I graduated with First Class and possess an intimidating academic records, on what basis should I be arguing or restraining people access to my record?

IDENTITY THEFT AND FRAUD

THE WHITE SAY, A NATION GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.

U CAN IMAGINE, WE ARE ALL CRIMINAL IMAGE OF NIGERIA.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
Let the truth breath

3 Likes

Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by Ofunaofu: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
darling4242:
Let the truth breath

Don't suffocate the truth

5 Likes

Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jiokejohn:

It is called psychology of the crowd. Tinubu is so gifted with playing mind games. What more is to be released that is not already in the public?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by rintileri: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It is called psychology of the crowd. Tinubu is so gifted with playing mind games. What more is to be released that is not already in the public?
grin your mumu never too much?

11 Likes

Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by Ofunaofu: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Stop making it look like Tinubu is some kind of....

Tinubu is a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by rintileri: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Stop making it look like Tinubu is some kind of....
Tinubu is a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture
The thing just weak me grin some people really think tinubu is some kind of genius grin he's just a common criminal and not very smart cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by KanwuliaExtra: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
This orggasm is sooooooooooooo prolonged.

As in . . . .extended release.

The best phock ever!

Muchechechechechecheche

Tiefnubu nor wan come. . . ATIKU READY TO RELEASE. grin
Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by Raskimonojendor: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
This orggasm is sooooooooooooo prolonged.

As in . . . .extended release.

The best phock ever!

Muchechechechechecheche

Tiefnubu nor wan come. . . ATIKU READY TO RELEASE. grin
Give your life to Christ.
Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by KanwuliaExtra: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Give your life to Christ.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

It is sweeting me oooo

1 Like

Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I tell u. I once commented here that Tinubu uses some of the 48 laws of power to get what he wants. Likely all the gaffes nd errors associated with his speech during campaigns was a ploy to make him the most talked abt candidate which in turn made him more popular. He was nd still courting attention by all means, that's why he'll deliberately give his opponents what to talk abt nd in the end he bcoms more powerful after winning. I no be Tinubu supporter but dat no mean say i no go talk truth. That man is the biggest politician Nigeria has ever produced who has 2b studied.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by Raskimonojendor: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
rintileri:
What are your predictions?
Nothing burger just like the time of OBJ.
Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
rintileri:

grin your mumu never too much?

He has been playing some folks Right left and center over things that are too simple and obvious.

In the end it will still amount to nothing as usual. Prof. Soludo understands better. Ofunaofu, rintileri grin

1 Like

Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by KanwuliaExtra: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
Moneyyyy09:
Tinubu supporters wia una dey?
Your leader is restless damn
Note: ATIKU sha wan naked this fraud kindly beaware it's not OBI ooo your nightmare.

Soooooooooooteeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. . . Chicago Court don go in to 'over time' abi na 'injury time' for this JAGA-M'OLE' matter? grin

Working toll midnight to hear appeal from a career criminal.

Atiku hold ALL 3 for serious work.

Nigerian loot working well for all parties. cheesy
Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

I tell u. I once commented here that Tinubu uses some of the 48 laws of power to get what he wants. Likely all the gaffes nd errors associated with his speech during campaigns was a ploy to make him the most talked abt candidate which in turn made him more popular. He was nd still courting attention by all means, that's why he'll deliberately give his opponents what to talk abt nd in the end he bcoms more powerful after winning. I no be Tinubu supporter but dat no mean say i no talk truth. That man is the biggest politician Nigeria has ever produced who has 2b studied.

Of course, he has which is very obvious. Do a cross examination of Tinubu now
as President and before he won the election. You will see that, nothing was accidental but perfectly planned.

Is it his inaugural speech?
Is it his agility?
Is it his composeture?
What about articulation?

This is a man who understands minds games.

1 Like

Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by Eniitankorede: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jiokejohn:

Privacy is privacy. People cherish their privacy. What’s Atiku looking for in people’s private matters? Is it not enough for him to know that Tinubu actually graduated from the university? What else is he looking for? And in any case the documents will be useless in Nigeria because the Supreme Court has closed the door for submission of appeal papers.
Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by Okoroawusa: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
How far una court case abi appeal that was supposed to start by 9pm.... it's almost 10pm now.

Give us update
Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by Kyase(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
Okoroawusa:
How far una court case abi appeal that was supposed to start by 9pm.... it's almost 10pm now.

Give us update

Judge ask dem why dem dey rush am grin
Say make dem come back on Wednesday

1 Like

Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by BaddestQueen(f): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Kyase:

Judge ask dem why dem dey rush am grin
Say make dem come back on Wednesday
stop crying ooo
Kyase badness
Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by paramakina202: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

I tell u. I once commented here that Tinubu uses some of the 48 laws of power to get what he wants. Likely all the gaffes nd errors associated with his speech during campaigns was a ploy to make him the most talked abt candidate which in turn made him more popular. He was nd still courting attention by all means, that's why he'll deliberately give his opponents what to talk abt nd in the end he bcoms more powerful after winning. I no be Tinubu supporter but dat no mean say i no go talk truth. That man is the biggest politician Nigeria has ever produced who has 2b studied.

USA no be Nigeria o,fowl nyash go soon open yakataaaa we go see tinubu dirty anus.
Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Of course, he has which is very obvious. Do a cross examination of Tinubu now
as President and before he won the election. You will see that, nothing was accidental but perfectly planned.

Is it his inaugural speech?
Is it his agility?
Is it his composeture?
What about articulation?

This is a man who understands minds games.

One of the things i love doing is reading all kinds of books nd each time i read a new book i try to connect it with real life events, nd reading 48 laws of power has opened my eyes to so many things i didn't knw. For instance, it's possible that Reno Omokri even loves nd respects Peter Obi more than most of his supporters but the truth is that as an intelligent business man he understands the psychology of most Obi supporters nd he uses it to his advantage. He knows that negative writeups abt Obi will give him the traffic he needs to make money thro X nd other platforms but they don't knw they're the ones that pay him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
paramakina202:

USA no be Nigeria o,fowl nyash go soon open yakataaaa we go see tinubu dirty anus.

Brother frm the start to finish of last election my candidate was Atiku nd i even went as far as voting him on that day, but do u knw what happened? In my polling unit i saw how pdp deligates colluded with their apc counterparts to openly sabotage Atiku. They adviced their suppoters to vote for any of the two southern candidates nd because of that apc won in my unit that is known 2b a pdp stronghold. After that day i knew it'll b a waste of money for anybody that'll take the matter to court so i stopped giving myself false hope so i'll advice u to do same for ur own good. No carry politicians matter for head cos all of them are the same. They nd their children can never be poor but use the poor majority to achieve their political ambition.
Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by fx45(m): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Keep quiet and stop shifting goal posts. Earlier, you said the case would be hung... Them no wan hang am again? Now Tulumbu is playing mind games. Una go defend tire

3 Likes

Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by OgaTheTop2: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jiokejohn:

I tire o... in fact, we tire ooo.
Re: Judge Gilbert To Hear Tinubu's Delay Appeal By 9PM Tonight by Legalaffairs(m): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2023
IF THE RECORDS ARE GONNA MAKE BABA PROUD HE WILL LET IT FLY. BUT IF ITS GONNA HURT AND DEMISTIFY HIM HE WILL RATHER DIE TO SEE IT HAPPEN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Bi-courtney Aviation Service’s Tenure Row Deepens / The Man Who Gives The NNPC A Run For Their Money / Mimiko: Why Nigerian Leaders Steal Public Funds • Urges Women To Protest Na Ked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.