Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Bola Ahmed Redington The New Mr Strange - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Redington The New Mr Strange (560 Views)

Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Ahmed Redington The New Mr Strange by Cooldowntemper: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
Who is Bola A Thubv and the sharade by TVC Media owned by Thubv to bring an analyst classmate

Re: Bola Ahmed Redington The New Mr Strange by yarimo(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
Creating new account just to create senseless thread all over Nairaland
Cooldowntemper:
Who is Bola A Thubv and the sharade by TVC Media owned by Thubv to bring an analyst classmate

7 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Redington The New Mr Strange by Cooldowntemper: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
yarimo:
Creating new account just to create senseless thread all over Nairaland

You are taking to the wrong Bola A Thubv

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Redington The New Mr Strange by raskymonojendor: 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
The ibos want to die on-top Tinubu matter oool grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Redington The New Mr Strange by raskymonojendor: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Atiku is actually the one going all out even up the US to dig out informations regarding his educational qualifications. The Igbos got absolutely nothing to do with it

Channel your grievances towards Atiku please
But it is ibos that are masturbating all over the news

🤣🤣🤣

Re: Bola Ahmed Redington The New Mr Strange by Ofunaofu: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:

But it is ibos that are masturbating all over the news

🤣🤣🤣

No

Atiku supporters

Don't mix it up

Igbos got absolutely nothing to do with it

Know this and know peace
Re: Bola Ahmed Redington The New Mr Strange by Ofunaofu: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
TimeMachine2:

Atiku kee you there! Are you Atiku's fan?

This is what I wrote

Mods please a TimeMachine, robot is on nairaland constitute a nuisance
Re: Bola Ahmed Redington The New Mr Strange by TimeMachine2: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:

If you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen! Stop crying like a toad.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Redington The New Mr Strange by TimeMachine2: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:

And you think you can stop me? During nairaland's golden era, between 2009 to 2014, I had 123 active monikers, so you can't stop the rain. I will run you out of this site, have done it before and will do it again

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Redington The New Mr Strange by Cooldowntemper: 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
TimeMachine2:

And you think you can stop me? During nairaland's golden era, between 2009 to 2014, I had 123 active monikers, so you can't stop the rain. I will run you out of this site, have done it before and will do it again

Clap for yourself.

Now bend your cone head let me wear you your 🏅 medal
Re: Bola Ahmed Redington The New Mr Strange by Ofunaofu: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
TimeMachine2:

Truly, you are a Machine
Re: Bola Ahmed Redington The New Mr Strange by TimeMachine2: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You think this is about Tinubu? I have been on this site since 2007 and gonna be here for a long long long time. So, stop crying like a little sissy.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Redington The New Mr Strange by Cooldowntemper: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
TimeMachine2:

You think this is about Tinubu? I have been on this site since 2007 and gonna be here for a long long long time. So, stop crying like a little sissy.

Sophistication changing target

(1) (Reply)

We Are Suffering After Supporting APC - Man Laments Over Rising Cost Of Living / Adamawa APC Stalwart Congratulates Hope, Says Anyone NLC Rejected Wins Election / Tinubu's Economic Theory Working: Naira In All Time Free Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.