Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? (7098 Views)

Mohbad’s Alleged Brother Shares Reason Mohbad’s Neck Was Bent In The Coffin / Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin / 10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by JetApartment: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
That is not a respectful way to bury someone, especially when he shouldn't be hurriedly buried as a non-muslim.

My thoughts.

RIP Mohbad, your songs lives forever.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by TemplarLandry: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
Troll.
JetApartment:
That is not a respectful way to bury someone, especially when he shouldn't be hurriedly buried as a non-muslim.

My thoughts.

RIP Mohbad, you songs lives forever.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by JetApartment: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
Adjustment to coffin or buying a new one that he can fit in would have been more appropriate.

9 Likes

Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by JetApartment: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by TemplarLandry: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
Mr. Animal Apartment…When you're tired, you will rest.
Continue.
Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by kokoA(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
JetApartment:

My thoughts.

Keeping his corpse will make him come back to life? Black men and burial sef... Dude is death a very tender age which is a very painful experience for his parents, it's only proper to lay him to rest as quickly as possible to ease the emotional trauma.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by fergie001: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
It was make-shift, most likely just a few planks joined together at short notice. He definitely is taller than the coffin itself!

RIP to him....

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by TotoGame(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
Seriously, this is very strange and disrespectful, is it that the family can't afford his coffin size or what
E get as e be oo

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by Rayd502(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
Or is it rigor motis?

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by famology(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
I thought this guy made some money? Na wa oooo........

They had to break his neck to adjust to a shabbily made coffin? Not even a decent casket? This is too bad honestly.

6 Likes

Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by Gentlelox: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
And imole had money sef... Where those money?
Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by Iamcrazy: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2023
If dem born DJ Kaywise Well, make he no end it by 9pm. I'm still waiting for his news
Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by Smitaro100(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
Even if he's dead, keeping his neck like dis doesn't look gud tho.. felt bad seeing it.. wonder how ok d family was seeing him positioned like dis, unless it's a tradition, i swear nothing dey dis life.

May his soul rip. sad

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by Inspirer1: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2023
Smitaro100:
Even if he's dead, keeping his neck like dis doesn't look gud tho.. felt bad seeing it.. wonder how ok d family was seeing him positioned like dis, unless it's a tradition, i swear nothing dey dis life.

May his soul rip. sad
So bad keeping his head like that, at least they should honour the corpse.
There's nothing bad in getting another coffin if the one they intended using doesn't fit the body well, even if it requires them selling his wrist watch or any item if they can't spend their money for him..

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by Smitaro100(m): 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
Inspirer1:

So bad keeping his head like that, at least they should honour the corpse.
There's nothing bad in getting another coffin if the one they intended using doesn't fit the body well, even if it requires them selling his wrist watch or any item if they can't spend their money for him..

I just tire o, atleast d boy was doing well for himself before death, so atleast he deserved a proper casket to be laid to rest as per last respect,dem attack am when in dey alive to d extent in die, dem still bend in neck to bury am again undecided , so pathetic.. It's well. sad

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by Switruth: 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Troll.
bot
Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by izonborn098(m): 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
Enjoy ur live when u alive because everything is just cruise and vanity... I never miss any musician like i miss this guy.. The hustle continue for the living..

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by DankemzI(m): 2:33am On Sep 14, 2023
JetApartment:

My thoughts.

Neck is bent so he'll avenge his death
Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by iluvdonjazzy: 2:48am On Sep 14, 2023
maybe he is a tall guy, but they can always get his size anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by seunlayi(m): 6:12am On Sep 14, 2023
Rip to the guy
Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by falcon01: 6:37am On Sep 14, 2023
Looks like the boy lived a sad life
Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:09am On Sep 14, 2023
JetApartment:

My thoughts.

Them go still exhume the corpse
Let keep looking
Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by BlackAdam65: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2023
but why taking pictures of his deadbody
Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by Purvan(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
Funny about this is I don't know this guy or played his songs

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Lives On: Why Is His Head Bent In The Coffin? by Foodqueen(f): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
This is so wrong.

A carpenter/furniture on sight would av gladly make an adjustment.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can U Marry This Girl For 100million Naira / Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.