Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria (57845 Views)

Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by MufasaLion: 12:11am On Sep 15, 2023
IconicR:
Who was your choice in the last presidential election or you were not in Nigeria

So you want to put me on a hot seat? 🤔
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by nairanaira12: 1:45am On Sep 15, 2023
donbenie:

Don't quote words out of context,to further whatever agenda you have..

You made a claim about how the Quran supports your claim of a god impregnated virgin birth and therefore it must be true..

And I replied that BOTH the Quran and the Bible are bastardizations of the Jewish Torah..

And that the validation of the Quran, does not prove your unsubstantiated claim of a virgin birth..

Let me break it down to the level you will understand..

Your Christian Bible and Muslim Quran borrowed from the Jewish Holy book..

They both borrowed from the ORIGINAL text and went ahead to add a twist to suit both religions..

You claimed Jesus is the Son of God and Islam claimed Mohammed is the Messenger of God..

Non of the said claims appeared in the original Jewish Holy book..

BOTH ARE A BASTARDIZATION of the original Jewish text..

So quoting the Quran to back up your claim is a fallacious,null and void..

If you have proof of a god impregnated Virgin birth,bring it and stop chasing shadows..

You claimed Bible is bastardized.

Oya, prove it. It's that simple.
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Karnice600: 5:28am On Sep 15, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

You sound funny.. the test clearly shows that yorubas don't trust there marriage. It's actually difficult to find someone who is faithful over there plus divorce rate is very high. That's why u see the likes of WizKid and davido who has baby mama all over the place

Yeye sombori. So Tubaba too na Yoruba, abi. Iffa giv you tai chi for mouth ehn
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by peedeeasobie(m): 6:08am On Sep 15, 2023
Acekidc4:

Why are you Wailing!! I said what i said, come and beat me Mumu!!

Your training or lack of training is obvious. Beat you? You are already beaten.
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by donbenie(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
nairanaira12:

You claimed Bible is bastardized.

Oya, prove it. It's that simple.
I don't have to prove anything to you bro..

The burden of proof is on YOU, not me..

You believe every story in the Bible is true..

And I said the Bible is a book of FAKE BASTARDIZED stories..

A mishmash of stories that never happened..

So,the onus is on YOU that believes..

To prove that every single,bastardized story is true..😂
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by DonroxyII: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
bigdawg7:
Believe it or not, nigerian women are the most unfaithful people in this world
if God starts dey judge you ehn grin
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by nairanaira12: 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
donbenie:
I don't have to prove anything to you bro..

The burden of proof is on YOU, not me..

You believe every story in the Bible is true..

And I said the Bible is a book of FAKE BASTARDIZED stories..

A mishmash of stories that never happened..

So,the onus is on YOU that believes..

To prove that every single,bastardized story is true..😂

He who claims must proof.

You claimed. So, you must prove. Don't be clever by half..
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Konquest: 6:45pm On Apr 21

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.