Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria (57767 Views)

Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by FuckTheMod: 12:41am On Sep 14, 2023
bigdawg7:
Believe it or not, nigerian women are the most unfaithful people in this world
YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN BRO.

1 Like

Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by armyofone(m): 12:48am On Sep 14, 2023
bigdawg7:

shocked shocked cheesy
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by eroticecstasy: 1:14am On Sep 14, 2023
killsmith:

I'm shocked people still marry Nigerian women.

Never, not me. . . not in this era of SHIFTING CULTIVATION
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by DodadaKoKigbe: 1:16am On Sep 14, 2023
Acekidc4:
Paternity Fraud has been around since the time of Jesus, Joseph and Mary. I come in Peace 🤭🤭

the god of the bible raped Joseph's wife. Very bad god that idiot god of the bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by bewla(m): 2:08am On Sep 14, 2023
Acekidc4:
Paternity Fraud has been around since the time of Jesus, Joseph and Mary. I come in Peace 🤭🤭
No you only came to speak jg
Was Jesus son of any body
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Blitzking: 2:17am On Sep 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 2:21am On Sep 14, 2023
Blitzking:
that test is over 200k
And with the vast majority of Nigerians making nowhere close to even half of that, that means many out there aren't even able to afford the "peace of mind" they long for. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Blitzking: 2:22am On Sep 14, 2023
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/dna-centre-sheds-light-on-child-paternity-fraud-in-nigeria/
beautiful advert..but the data doesn't show the number of homes wrecked afterwards but my guess is 85 to 99.9%
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by COMPAQ(m): 2:32am On Sep 14, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
Why add ethnic coloration to the stats? Is you head paining you, OP

It's not ethnic coloration. Facts are just facts. Every ethnic group in Nigeria have certain facts about them.
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Bimpe29: 3:53am On Sep 14, 2023
The stats are in order. May we not father a child that's not our biological daughter/son.
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by sonofsteven: 3:55am On Sep 14, 2023
bigdawg7:

Go watch paternity court on Facebook and see for yourself
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Psady(m): 5:18am On Sep 14, 2023
iamtardey:
Before I read I trust my tribe
YORUBA AMAKA!! Even at paternity fraud we surpass the Ibo , tomorrow they will be dragging it with us like it's world cup.
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Franzinni: 5:22am On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The women aren't impregnating themselves. Many of those kids belong to men who are already in a marriage. So, let's visit reality more often than not. undecided
so becasue it's men that is impregnating them it makes it ok ? Are you on planet earth or you are one of those who just regurgitate what has been programmed into your head without taking the time to process it? Becasue this your attempt to be intelligent is missing the mark by a long shot
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by arantess: 5:28am On Sep 14, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
Why add ethnic coloration to the stats? Is you head paining you, OP
It's good to know where the promiscuity resides too. So that tomorrow no ody will start falsely accusing another set of people
There is statistics here
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 5:39am On Sep 14, 2023
Franzinni:
so becasue it's men that is impregnating them it makes it ok ? Are you on planet earth or you are one of those who just regurgitate what has been programmed into your head without taking the time to process it? Becasue this your attempt to be intelligent is missing the mark by a long shot
Who said anything about any of this being OK? Seems this is personal for you so I choose to move on abeg! undecided
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by iamtardey: 5:39am On Sep 14, 2023
tolor:
resemblance nko? Siblings suppose resemble themselves to a degree and of course, one of them shud look like either or both parents.
as in?
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by nairanaira12: 5:54am On Sep 14, 2023
Acekidc4:

Are you a Muslim? If so, let me enlighten you that nobody slept with Mary before she got pregnant. Let me also enlighten you that Joseph was aware of how the pregnancy came to being while his wife was still pregnant.

Your comment is stupid.
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Cantonese: 5:55am On Sep 14, 2023
Acekidc4:

That peace kill you there. You deserve to be stoned, you fool. How dare you? Why not compare with your own religion?
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Dchampion65: 6:06am On Sep 14, 2023
Acekidc4:

Respect the sanctity of another person religion and belief.

If you say that about Mohammed, your head would have been off your neck by now.
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by gtassure: 6:06am On Sep 14, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

You sound funny.. the test clearly shows that yorubas don't trust there marriage. It's actually difficult to find someone who is faithful over there plus divorce rate is very high. That's why u see the likes of WizKid and davido who has baby mama all over the place
This findings were done in Yoruba dominated area it's only natural yorubal numbers will be higher!

1 Like

Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 14, 2023
franchasofficia:
me no know oh, but I know say all humans love sex, but the boldness to accept this fact is what's missing shocked
Yes you know very well, you are holding back because you dy this table Kikikikiki you spoil well well 😂

It's natural for humans to love sex but it's more human to control our sexual urge
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by heysquare(m): 6:21am On Sep 14, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

You sound funny.. the test clearly shows that yorubas don't trust there marriage. It's actually difficult to find someone who is faithful over there plus divorce rate is very high. That's why u see the likes of WizKid and davido who has baby mama all over the place
And the percentage of those Igbos that carried out the test trust their wives abi? You failed to understand that many Igbos don't need and would not conduct the test because they new it's products of baby factory
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by donbenie(m): 6:23am On Sep 14, 2023
sammyj:
grin grin It takes two to tangle. Both men and women are all guilty culprits in this game!! cool cool
Yeah?
But it is the women that brings another man's child home..
Shift!
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by donbenie(m): 6:26am On Sep 14, 2023
nairanaira12:

Are you a Muslim? If so, let me enlighten you that nobody slept with Mary before she got pregnant. Let me also enlighten you that Joseph was aware of how the pregnancy came to being while his wife was still pregnant.

Your comment is stupid.
How did you know nobody slept with Mary?
Where you her touch bearer?
Or we should also all swallow whatever gibberish your Bible dishes out, without questions?
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Chucks13: 6:26am On Sep 14, 2023
oyeb15:
People living in face me I slap u. Some people will be entering bathroom with another person wife. If wife go to d kitchen at night, she may get 5 min shoki before returning.

Hahahahahaha you bad bro.....

1 Like

Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by peedeeasobie(m): 6:29am On Sep 14, 2023
Acekidc4:

You are irredemably stu.pid. if at this age you don't know somethings are sensitive and not everything should be contextualized under joke, then you are truly stu.pid
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by donbenie(m): 6:30am On Sep 14, 2023
heysquare:

And the percentage of those Igbos that carried out the test trust their wives abi? You failed to understand that many Igbos don't need and would not conduct the test because they new it's products of baby factory
Yeah?

Better to be a product of a baby factory..

Than the bastar.d product of an adulter.ous,ph1landering Yoruba woman..
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by nairanaira12: 6:34am On Sep 14, 2023
donbenie:
How did you know nobody slept with Mary?
Where you her touch bearer?
Or we should also all swallow whatever gibberish your Bible dishes out, without questions?

I know because The Bible said it and even Quran confirms that the Bible is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by Middleborn: 6:35am On Sep 14, 2023
Abeg make una help me reason this matter. I made a post sometime ago about a strong possibility I have a daughter outside my marriage, but my wife doesn't know. It's what I'm dealing with right now.

https://www.nairaland.com/7516635/think-daughter-wife-doesnt-know
Re: DNA Centre Sheds Light On Child Paternity Fraud In Nigeria by lawani: 6:43am On Sep 14, 2023
nairanaira12:

I know because The Bible said it and even Quran confirms that the Bible is true.
But Jews who were actually there when it happened say No that Pantheras was Jesus biological father. Who is now worthy to be believed?. Considering Jesus was raised by Jews, lived and died a Jew while Mohammed heard the tale from his christian wife and Jesus actually came into prominence in the third century. He is not recorded in real history anywhere. Just in the Bible. A lie blown out of proportion is still a lie. It does not matter the number of believers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Doctor Explain How Black Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.