Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Full List Of Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners, Special Advisers And Portfolios - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners, Special Advisers And Portfolios (15612 Views)

Obaseki Appoints Two Special Advisers And Eleven Commissioner Nominees / Sanwo-olu Swears In 35 Commissioners, Special Advisers, Assigns Portfolios / Meet Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners And Special Advisers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners, Special Advisers And Portfolios by porthouse7(f): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ttipsy:
in future this may reverse

Even what happened in Lagos during 2023 election

the future is now

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners, Special Advisers And Portfolios by ebenholer2(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2023
Codepain:
Sanwo-Olu still refused to do the right thing as regards religion balancing.
He turned his back against religious group that took bullets for APC and him on particular during Election.
The mind of human is wicked
Just Dey play…you forgot both Nigeria president and his vice are Muslims and three senators representing Lagos are Muslims too. While 70% of House of Representatives members representing Lagos are Muslims. Bigots go to the north if u want ur sect dominance.😎
Re: Full List Of Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners, Special Advisers And Portfolios by beyondPen(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Even Tinubu that empowered Igbos in Lagos can no longer save them; it's beyond him or anyone now ! Yoruba,as a people,we are very slow to anger. Our Omoluabi ethos always get the better of us in every situation. We don't give in to emotions where logic is needed. If we are however pushed or provoked to this anger,our reactions can very deadly ! Igbos are finished in Lagos, that's just the truth,no matter how anyone may want to see it ! You guys haven't even seen anything yet. E remain small like this,you guys go begin denying being Igbo here in Lagos. Just watch out,e remain small !

This is not even about Lagos alone,the resolve to put Igbos in their place cuts across every nook and cranny of the entire Yoruba land. It's more pronounced here in Lagos because some powerful Lagosians like Tinubu,etc gave Igbos too much freedom to operate and aspire to any level in the state;a big mistake ! Aye gba Tapa,o n ko Ile igunun ! Now,a group of some villagers from one faraway, godforsaken land of cannibals are now seeing themselves as a factor in my own land ! What nonsense is that !

Any Yoruba politician that attempts,going forward,to empower Igbos in this state will definitely have himself or herself to blame for whatever happens to him or her ! Igbos have been cancelled here,in this state and in every part of Yoruba land ! Any werey that wants to be a Councilor or whatever should go to his or village in Alaigbo. And some of us will even continue to punish you mercilessly in our individual capacity. Una go see "shege banza" !
The idiot had her restaurant on my maternal uncle's land but this crazy being would not stop at anything to advertise her senseless hatred for anything Yoruba ! I promised her that I would send her back to her village empty handed and that was exactly what I did. That restaurant was among the illegal structures recently demolished by the Lagos State Government.

We haven't even started with you village dwelling fools from hell. Una go hear am !

Take it easy egbon

But one funny thing is they will be benefitting from the indigenous people of the place they occupied but will go openly to show their tribalism.

One thing i like the hausas is they respect you and dont middle in your stuffs onlike them. Hausas be like its your region if you want to do your isese do it, if you want to do that do it.

But one chukwudi and ngozi who came from where they dont enjoy go amenities will feel very comfortable and be advising their host on how to do their culture or govern themselves.

I dont know who does that?
Re: Full List Of Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners, Special Advisers And Portfolios by AYOGHANDI: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
[quote author=JUQNmatter432 post=125783606]

[b]why becuase we insist it is our turn to the presidency. After the south west has held it for 16 years, the SS for 5 years ?

Or because Gbadebo's wife is igbo. Akiti's wife is igbo too with at least 2 igbo special advisers in Ondo. Davido's mum is igbo too.
Idiots

Davido's mum was not IGBO. She was from Edo
Re: Full List Of Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners, Special Advisers And Portfolios by VEHINTOLAR: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
beyondPen:

Take it easy egbon

But one funny thing is they will be benefitting from the indigenous people of the place they occupied but will go openly to show their tribalism.

One thing i like the hausas is they respect you and dont middle in your stuffs onlike them. Hausas be like its your region if you want to do your isese do it, if you want to do that do it.

But one chukwudi and ngozi who came from where they dont enjoy go amenities will feel very comfortable and be advising their host on how to do their culture or govern themselves.

I dont know who does that?

Omo Iya mi,the audacity of the Igbos is just too annoying ! Imagine those idiots saying they would send Yoruba away from Lagos,our land and take over ! Take over what exactly ?! It was the same irrational boldness that drove that fool who said he would invite IPOB to Lagos to protect Igbos ! Can you just imagine all those nonsense ! If you were in Lagos during the last presidential election,there was no way you would ever want to see any Igbo around you again ! "Na we own Lagos","we have taken over","Lagos is no man's land"blah,blah,just because one Peter Obi won in Lagos ! A lot of Yoruba people actually voted for this same Obi o ,but those villagers from hell quickly made everything an Igbo project !

Omo Iya mi,for this Lasgidi,their case is already sealed;igbos are goners !

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners, Special Advisers And Portfolios by beyondPen(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Omo Iya mi,the audacity of the Igbos is just too annoying ! Imagine those idiots saying they would send Yoruba away from Lagos,our land and take over ! Take over what exactly ?! It was the same irrational boldness that drove that fool who said he would invite IPOB to Lagos to protect Igbos ! Can you just imagine all those nonsense ! If you were in Lagos during the last presidential election,there was no way you would ever want to see any Igbo around you again ! "Na we own Lagos","we have taken over","Lagos is no man's land"blah,blah,just because one Peter Obi won in Lagos ! A lot of Yoruba people actually voted for this same Obi o ,but those villagers from hell quickly made everything an Igbo project !

Omo Iya mi,for this Lasgidi,their case is already sealed;igbos are goners !

I like how you Lagosians responded. And also how Lagos state governor responded with the resent appointment.

One thing igbos dont know is that they dont know Yorubas could easily kill their so called importation business which they have so much believed on and to enrich themselves.

They use our land to get whatever they want from abroad into lagos then move to their respective states.

If Yorubas were that wicked we would have put a stop to it. But we aint like that.

But the way things are going in the long run it might happen.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners, Special Advisers And Portfolios by VEHINTOLAR: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
beyondPen:

I like how you Lagosians responded. And also how Lagos state governor responded with the resent appointment.

One thing igbos dont know is that they dont know Yorubas could easily kill their so called importation business which they have so much believed on and to enrich themselves.

They use our land to get whatever they want from abroad into lagos then move to their respective states.

If Yorubas were that wicked we would have put a stop to it. But we aint like that.

But the way things are going in the long run it might happen.

Some of them are already seeing the handwriting on the wall but majority of them are still blind to it. Should anything unfortunate happen here in Lagos and such is traceable to any Igbo,oh my......trust me,things will quickly get out of hands and e go red very well for all Igbos ! You know,we Yoruba are not wired to react in some ways but these Igbo people think they can take us for a ride ! It's time we tell those empty boisterous villagers from hell that we can break them if we choose to !

Let's just leave it like that,bro. And many thanks for your contributions.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners, Special Advisers And Portfolios by ArcToyin(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2023
doctore212:
I need two better Olosho this morning for ketu axis.

Anyone with better contact should hala me abeg.

5 mins enjoyment can lead to eternal regret. Shun all this immoral life, embrace Jesus and have peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diezani In London For Cancer Treatment - SaharaReporters / Soldiers Mistake Electricity Workers For Boko Haram, Kill 1 / Interpol Declares Maina Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.