Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

"6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday (23905 Views)

Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke / Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) / Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by itspzpics(m): 5:53am On May 02, 2019
Nairaland super mod Lalasticlala shares adorable cute photo of his beautiful daughter to celebrates her 6months birthday.

Awww she's so cute. I think the cutie resemble lalasticlala and not the mother? What do you think?

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/6-months-already-nairaland-super-mod-lalasticlala-celebrates-his-daughters-birthday/

87 Likes

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by itspzpics(m): 5:54am On May 02, 2019
See More Cute pretty Photos of Lalasticlala and his cute baby => HERE

2 Likes

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by thebiggestgists(m): 6:06am On May 02, 2019
Happy birthday
Ftc
Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by jchioma: 6:09am On May 02, 2019
Waoh! It's six months already? She's becoming a big girl.

As they say, "na belly e de tey".

Congrats to the super mod.

29 Likes

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by JasonScoolari: 6:15am On May 02, 2019
Awww!! So beautiful....

See the way she resemble me.... grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by IamD18: 6:19am On May 02, 2019
Even what she's sitting on looks like a snake.

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by Yuceeluv(f): 6:31am On May 02, 2019
Beautiful!... First daughters always look like their dads so i think its safe to say I know what lalasticlala looks like now grin

14 Likes

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by Goldenheart(m): 6:42am On May 02, 2019
grin
Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by Alexandro15: 6:42am On May 02, 2019
See fine pikin smiley

I hope she no go like python and viper like her papa sha grin grin

But Lala show us your pics na? You be God wey person no dey see your face? sad

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by hisexcellency34: 6:42am On May 02, 2019
Very cute. Happy birthday Princess Lala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by Dottore: 6:42am On May 02, 2019
Ok
Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by BruncleZuma: 6:42am On May 02, 2019
Like play like play... congratulations MicroLala

6 Likes

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by Jestin: 6:42am On May 02, 2019
My son is coming for her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by deebrain(m): 6:42am On May 02, 2019
Adorable
Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by alfredo4u(m): 6:42am On May 02, 2019
Nice one
Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by eleojo23: 6:42am On May 02, 2019
Lalastic, please keep posting her pics as she grows up.

Since you have decided not to show your face, we will use your daughter's face to finally get to know what you look like...at least 50% of her face will be yours..

10 Likes

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by Onlinealaba(m): 6:42am On May 02, 2019
I remember when she was dedicated how time flies..6 months and baby is becoming a big girl... But will the baby share in the snake pepper soup that lalasticlala is preparing undecided amd gentlemen guard up for more snake news today grin

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by Richdad50(m): 6:43am On May 02, 2019
shocked
Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by iretiolu92(f): 6:43am On May 02, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by GOFRONT(m): 6:43am On May 02, 2019
cool

And the Snake master's girl has finally been Unveiled....

Uncle Lala, I have nothing much to gift her....Pls accept this little gift of mine for her..

33 Likes

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by Triniti(m): 6:43am On May 02, 2019
Keep growing stronger young princess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by daddytime(m): 6:43am On May 02, 2019
Awww....what a cutie...her eyes especially are so captivating and endearing....just lke a snake's eyes.

Kids grow so fast...na for belle dem dey tey...

5 Likes

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by Secjohnkerry: 6:43am On May 02, 2019
Hello Good people of Nigeria,

My brother is an experienced hotel front desk personal, he's knowledgeable in the affairs of the front office and vast in the hospitality industry. He needs help to secure a job in Abuja or lagos, he's currently based in abuja. Please anyone with info on any hospitality job opportunities can reach him on (calls/sms) 07034320541. Thanks and God bless!

1 Like

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by J4JUVENTUS(m): 6:43am On May 02, 2019
Cute....happy birthday to u.....
Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by Vince77(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2019
She looks like puff adder

Lala abeg na play o! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by StarUp: 6:44am On May 02, 2019
Wow...

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by Naijaguy123: 6:44am On May 02, 2019
Lala with his friends!
[img]https://i./7bis.gif[/img]

29 Likes

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by Oshin56(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2019
I'm sure the baby didn't resemble her father but her mother with beauty happy birthday long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by KendrickAyomide: 6:44am On May 02, 2019
grin Lalasticlala no tell me say you fine like this.

5 Likes

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by CarGuidNG: 6:44am On May 02, 2019
Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by AkataYeriYeri: 6:49am On May 02, 2019
Beautiful daughter
Wicked father!

32 Likes

Re: "6 Months Already" Nairaland Mod Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughters Birthday by Nobody: 6:49am On May 02, 2019
Omg!!
She is beautiful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. / Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church / UsheBebe Shares Romantic Photo With Wife To Celebrates 5the Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.