Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job (14251 Views)

How I Got A Job For An Unadvertised Position / Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home / "How I Got Addicted To Eating Books" - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Animegirl(f): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congrats πŸ‘
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by xristos(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
I dont know why Nigerian HRs find it difficult to revert to interviewed candidates that didnt make it through...it's sickening and grossly unprofessional....spits*

1 Like

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Younghacka(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Nice2023(m): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
My only advice is this.

Save and save and keep saving.

After that start investing little by little. In fact open a mutual fund acct as fast as possible.

Leave women and focus.

Reduce number of friends.

And stop going to places that will drain ur income.

Good luck to u.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by osuofia2(m): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
Urbaninspire:
So the other time,I came to share how I lost a job offer because of a health issue,I want to thank everyone who reached out to me sending positively, prayers and advise.one pastor even offered to pray with me me.I truly appreciate all the kind gestures.

That incident made me seek treatment.

when I lost that opportunity I was thinking how will it take time to get a better offer because I haven't got such offer in a very long time but life goes on,I kept applying day and night even got some invites that didn't work out, some that will say we will get back to you but you but you go wait tire.

Being a job seeker in the present time is really draining.

So when I got an invite,I was like hope it will not be like others,I was even tired of going physical interview, luckily this particular one everything was virtual,all stages, company owned by a neighboring African company,at a point I was kind of sceptical like is this really real but guess what it is real......I got job and the pay is the highest I have since after graduation 10 years yes yes!70k more over the one I lost.God is truly faithful.

"When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person."
Job 22:29

DID YOU LATER GOT THE TREATMENT FOR THE HP B OR THIS COMPANY DIDNT ASK. ? CONGRATS
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by PlsStayAlive: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Atolu01: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations. I tap.
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by EconomistXplain: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
Op periid to pursue womsn don reach nd b sending babes 70k for sex
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by finegirl233: 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
congratulations.......
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by OBTOREPA(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
Urbaninspire:
So the other time,I came to share how I lost a job offer because of a health issue,I want to thank everyone who reached out to me sending positively, prayers and advise.one pastor even offered to pray with me me.I truly appreciate all the kind gestures.

when I lost that opportunity I was thinking how will it take time to get a better offer because I haven't got such offer in a very long time but life goes on,I kept applying day and night even got some invites that didn't work out, some that will say we will get back to you but you but you go wait tire.

So when I got an invite,I was like hope it will not be like others,I was even tired of going physical interview, luckily this particular one everything was virtual,all stages, company owned by a neighboring African company,at a point I was kind of sceptical like is this really real but guess what it is real......I got job and the pay is the highest I have since after graduation 10 years yes yes!70k more over the one I lost.God is truly faithful.

"When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person."

We needs to celebrate this, where do you base?
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by ibinaboonline: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
Happy for you. May the goodness of God continue to abound with you.
Urbaninspire:

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by LegacyB: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
Urbaninspire:

Congratulations!
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
Oh boy.. congratulations

Want to celebrate like him and jobless..follow WorkNigeria WhatsApp group

https:///EXhnJQawnUZ6PuYlul8qIp
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Cjayboy: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations my brother, as this will encourage many out there.
Urbaninspire:

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by BItt: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
henrybomb:

Congrats
I lost mine around February this year due to the cash crisis and it has not been easy since then.
That particular job was just going to be 2 years this coming November but we move πŸ™ I tap from this good news

I lost mine in August and it's been very tough.
Infact I lost my self will to continue living and find my self really depressed.
I don't even know what to do embarassed

What have you been coping, what have you been doing

1 Like

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by wonseun(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations πŸŽ‰
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by West501(m): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations 🌟
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by JOSBOLA(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
[quote author=Urbaninspire post=125778457]So the other time,I came to share how I lost a job offer because of a health issue,I want to thank everyone who reached out to me sending positively, prayers and advise.one pastor even offered to pray with me me.I truly appreciate all the kind gestures.

A big congrats bro
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by potent5(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations!

Urbaninspire:

Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Emma09(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2023
BItt:

I lost mine in August and it's been very tough.
Infact I lost my self will to continue living and find my self really depressed.
I don't even know what to do embarassed

What have you been coping, what have you been doing
So sorry brother. We wey still get job for this country still go dey thank God sha. I pray that God will lift u up soonest and surprise u with a good job. I know it's not easy, but sometimes we need to dey get some plan Bs when we get the opportunity of having a job because e fit comot for our hand when we least expect most especially this very terrible Economic situation in the Country.
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by BItt: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
Emma09:
So sorry brother. We wey still get job for this country still go dey thank God sha. I pray that God will lift u up soonest and surprise u with a good job. I know it's not easy, but sometimes we need to dey get some plan Bs when we get the opportunity of having a job because e fit comot for our hand when we least expect most especially this very terrible Economic situation in the Country.

Thanks for the encouragement
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Watinhapen(m): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
You didn’t tell us your actual salary so that we can also look towards your direction. That’s the most important part that everyone wants to know.
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by dgmoni123(m): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations πŸ‘
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Germi9: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
God is faithful
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by od4life(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations!.
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Okorocubana(m): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulation, i really share in your joy bro
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by SanctifiedSista(f): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
Business Development Officer

Qualifications:
-Proven experience in business development, sales or account management

-Good communication and negotiation skills

- Minimum educational requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field

Salary Range: 100,000 - 130,000 NGN

Interested candidates should send CV to careers@worknigeria.com using the job title as subject.
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by Karlifate: 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:
My only advice is this.

Save and save and keep saving.

After that start investing little by little. In fact open a mutual fund acct as fast as possible.

Leave women and focus.

Reduce number of friends.

And stop going to places that will drain ur income.

Good luck to u.

Nice advice in 2023, Nice2023 wink
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by OpeyemiBanire(m): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2023
Congratulations
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by incogni2o: 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
Urbaninspire:

Halleluyah
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by OpeyemiBanire(m): 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
Urbaninspire:

Congrats
Re: I Am Finally Lifted..... I Got A Job by qtx(m): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
congrats. I keep telling people, if only you will believe, you will have it. Where there is the will there must be a way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Take Industrial Training Serious / Elo Victor-Ogbondah, A "Wrongfully Sacked" Total Staff Writes To Buhari For Help / What Can A Young Graduate Gainfully Engage In Apart From Tech?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.