Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers (19525 Views)

Guber Elections: Tribunals Deliver Landmark Judgements, Fear Grips LP Over Abia / Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun / Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:24am On Sep 14, 2023
DomPerignon:

Ohu I never supported Buhari nor Tinubu

I am against Zionist pigs of Biafra who wanted an end to our democracy because their ohu last hope lost woefully at the last elections.

You fools will make me Pro Buhari if Buhari was still the president under the current circumstances.

I reject you totally.

Shut up you coward... you never supported buhari nor tinubu. Which kin brain u get self don't u think before u type or u just open ur waaaaah to say anything u feel like.

I see what is paining you guys,, you thought igbos will go back to shouting we want biafra after the election but to ur surprise no one did thats why u always try so hard to remind us of biafra struggle. You clearly don't know who you are messing with.. we will frustrate tinubu administration till he either make this country favourable for u and I or he step aside. Either ways your defense amounts to nothing go check the history of igbos you will see we hardly give to oppressors

Igbos are not cowards like you who accept anything. And please no one seeing you with ur stupid awareness
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by DomPerignon: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Shut up you coward... you never supported buhari nor tinubu. Which kin brain u get self don't u think before u type or u just open ur waaaaah to say anything u feel like.

I see what is paining you guys,, you thought igbos will go back to shouting we want biafra after the election but to ur surprise no one did thats why u always try so hard to remind us of biafra struggle. You clearly don't know who you are messing with.. we will frustrate tinubu administration till he either make this country favourable for u and I or he step aside. Either ways your defense amounts to nothing go check the history of igbos you will see we hardly give to oppressors

Igbos are not cowards like you who accept anything

Dem no go tell Una before you run back to your cannibal village
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2023
DomPerignon:

Dem no go tell Una before you run back to your cannibal village

Lol speak with two sides of ur tongue that's what cowards do.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Pandar01: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

No you are promoting rascality something most of you fought during buhari administration. All a sudden you guys u changed and started defending same you would have fought if it wasn't tinubu there. You are simply a tribal bigot. All of have shown the world what uve been promoting in lagos since 1999 and you want us to accept it. Tinubu's criminal nature can never overwrite our institution we must fight him whether u like it or not

Fight him by typing,and bullying people on the internet?
You people are just cruise and jokes😂😂.
The court failed you, then pick a sword and Storm the street with your ipob brothers..
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by DomPerignon: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Lol speak with two sides of ur tongue that's what cowards do.

Stop disturbing us with this your fake Biafra quest .

Parasite that will return back to cannibalism and famine if we chase you back to Biafra
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Okoyiboz3: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2023
hammerFC:
LP IS A THREAT AND THEY WANT TO ELIMINATE THE THREAT.

THEY SHOULD PURSUE IT TO SUPREME COURT AND LET THEM KNOW SYSTEMATICALLY THE CORRUPT JUDGES ARE SACKING THEIR DUILY ELECTED REPRESENTATIVE.

THIS IS ALL TINUBU HANDY WORK, WE KNOW AND SAW IT.

You are an Ipob member.
Go and tell those who sent you that you Ipob members hiding under Labour party will be kicked out.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2023
DomPerignon:

Stop disturbing us with this your fake Biafra quest .

Parasite that will return back to cannibalism and famine if we chase you back to Biafra

The fool is trying so hard bros go put ur face in the mud since u don't have anything reasonable to do with ur life. What a waste😏😏
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:37am On Sep 14, 2023
Pandar01:

Fight him by typing,and bullying people on the internet?
You people are just cruise and jokes😂😂.
The court failed you, then pick a sword and Storm the street with your ipob brothers..

Lol since you think it doesnt create any impact allow us to do it. Why do you keep pushing back. U no get sense for real. If you underestimate the power of internet then stop using it
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Acidosis(m): 8:37am On Sep 14, 2023
DomPerignon:
over the discrepancy surrounding their membership of the party and their mode of nomination.

Ignore Pa Lamidi Apapa at your own peril

You guys now care about pre election matters?
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by DomPerignon: 8:38am On Sep 14, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

The fool is trying so hard bros go put ur face in the mud since u don't have anything reasonable to do with ur life. What a waste😏😏

Biafra my ass.

We know you ohus will never agree to going back to your yeast .

Hunger wey dey wait you go pass 1967-1970

Ewu
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Pandar01: 8:38am On Sep 14, 2023
hammerFC:
NIGERIA WILL DIE ON TINUBU HANDS.

THAT I'M CERTAIN.

HE WONT BE ABLE TO SAY ANYTHING TO ANYBODY.

NOBODY WIL LISTEN BECAUSE HE NEVER WON ANY ELECTION.

WHAT HE IS TRYING TO DO, WAS POSSIBLE BEFORE SOCIAL MEDIA BUT AS OF TODAY, EVEN IN UK, THEM THEY INSULT AM.

NIGERIA IS ALREADY AT WAR, IT WILL GET WORST AND GO NATIONWIDE.

WE WILL COME TO THAT LAGOS TO KILL U, IF U DONT AGREE FOR BIAFRA EXIT.

Biafra to obidients,now turn back to Biafra, will later switch to obidients in 2027 for election,.. very headless mobs

Who do una this things 🤣🤣🤣

They need to be banned from federal level politics,

they should participate in only state politics and their lawmakers..
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:39am On Sep 14, 2023
DomPerignon:

Biafra my ass.

We know you ohus will never agree to going back to your yeast .

Hunger wey dey wait you go pass 1967-1970

Ewu

Bro ur words are like music to my ears
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by kamalbob(m): 8:39am On Sep 14, 2023
All eyes on judiciary abi? Lol next time they should know who they are messing with.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by DomPerignon: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2023
Acidosis:

You guys now care about pre election matters?

Olodo, a federal high court ruled that only a member of a party can take the party and it's candidate to court.

Go and ask how a high court has since invalidated the nomination of your ohu candidates on a pettition filed by a fellow ohu party member.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Teenaira: 8:42am On Sep 14, 2023
Racoon:
Even the corrupt PEPT panel of judges have conformed the validity of Peter Obi candidateship under the authentic leadership of Abure. The molish role of Limidi Apapa is obvious for all to see

You claim PEPT judges are corrupt, yet they confirmed the validity of Peter Obi. How much did you pay to get this validity confirmed ? The truth is that some of the judgement will favour your party and some may not. The ones that did not favour you can not effectively be a basis to claim the Judges are corrupt. Please let us all be careful not to destroy all our institutions. Let the Judges breath.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Pandar01: 8:43am On Sep 14, 2023
Austineva:
It's a zoo country 😂😂😂
Nothing is impossible in the zoo
God Bless Bless Biafra
God Bless Nnamdi Kanu
God Bless Simon Ekpa
God Bless Biafra Republic Government In Exile
God Bless all Biafrans all friends of Biafrans and lovers of freedom

Omo I thank God say I no be Igbo o, o rather be Hausa or Fulani ,

So na like this me too for no get sense ?

E for hurt my spirit gaan if to say I be Igbo .
Atleast una for let dey break before crying biafra na.

Igbo presidency is a big dream.

The system don't mind giving you the whole 36 states , and when you think you have arrived, they will take it back with one local government, and then you begin to wail again ..

If you must participate in politics, stop the. Agitation and bully, then you will find results...and if you must seperate from the country, then focus on your aggitation and stay away from federal politics..

Don't be a theif and a witch at the same time .,,

You all need a Yoruba or Hausa man to advice you all, because it seems no Igbo elders have brains ,you all think like mobs ..very headless, even worst than zombies.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by DomPerignon: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2023
Pandar01:

Omo I thank God say I no be Igbo o, o rather be Hausa or Fulani ,

So na like this me too for no get sense ?

E for hurt my spirit gaan if to say I be Igbo .
Atleast una for let dey break before crying biafra na.

Igbo presidency is a big dream.

The system don't mind giving you the whole 36 states , and when you think you have arrived, they will take it back with one local government, and then you begin to wail again ..

If you must participate in politics, stop the. Agitation and bully, then you will find results...and if you must seperate from the country, then focus on your aggitation and stay away from federal politics..

Don't be a theif and a witch at the same time .,,

You all need a Yoruba or Hausa man to advice you all, because it seems no Igbo elders have brains ,you all think like mobs ..very headless, even worst than zombies.

Dem play double chance anybody to win but are angry when match turn draw.

Ibo no get sense
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Pandar01: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Lol since you think it doesnt create any impact allow us to do it. Why do you keep pushing back. U no get sense for real. If you underestimate the power of internet then stop using it

Mention one progress you Igbos have made so far from it since you all have made it your bows and arrows ?

You people keep shouting the power of the internet, yet you know nothing about the internet, you think the power of the internet is insults and bully ?

The truth about the power of the internet is that the world is gradually getting used to Nigeria names and it's region from the things they type on the internet.

Go to X app and you will know what I'm saying.

If you know you know ..
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Pandar01: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2023
DomPerignon:

Dem play double chance anybody to win but are angry when match turn draw.

Ibo no get sense

Them no see draw o, the match was like buy a ticket of 1million odd against 1 odd, and expect your ticket to play on bet9ja .

And when it cut ,you say fifa do ojoro

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by hammerFC: 9:03am On Sep 14, 2023
FOR THE RECORD, I'M NOT OBIDIENT BUT A BIAFRAN.

AS UNA NO LET US GET OUR COUNTRY, I WILL BE HERE TO MAKE SURE NIGERIA IS REALLY SHIT, WHICHEVER WAY.

EVEN IF THAT MEANS POINTING OUT YOUR MESS TO YOU.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2023
Pandar01:

Mention one progress you Igbos have made so far from it since you all have made it your bows and arrows ?

You people keep shouting the power of the internet, yet you know nothing about the internet, you think the power of the internet is insults and bully ?

The truth about the power of the internet is that the world is gradually getting used to Nigeria names and it's region from the things they type on the internet.

Go to X app and you will know what I'm saying.

If you know you know ..

The only progress ipob is gonna make is to actually achieve there struggle. If not why do u think buhari brought out time and energy to find nnamdi kanu. Literally buhari fought nnamdi kanu his whole administration cos the man was creating a serious impact
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:05am On Sep 14, 2023
southsouthking:
The tribunal will be the first umpire to set this nation ablaze.
keep quiet there's appeal Court the final bustop... Why the noise...
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by jaxxy(m): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2023
There is a conspiracy and desperate attempt to overturn Lp candidates. They must be very aware of this and counter it. These people have to regard for the electorate laws of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Ladyclara002(f): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2023
Exactly
DomPerignon:

Sharap

You ohus came from nowhere and hijacked the party from its owners and imposed your biafran comrades as candidates.

Apapa never start with Una

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by hammerFC: 9:10am On Sep 14, 2023
jaxxy:
There is a conspiracy and desperate attempt to overturn Lp candidates. They must be very aware of this and counter it. These people have to regard for the electorate laws of democracy.

THE KILLING AND BODIES WILL PILE UP AND THOSE JUDGES AND THEIR FAMILY WILL BE FOUND IN WHICH EVER COUNTRY THEY RUN.

THE KILLING MUST TO REACH THEIR CHILDREN.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by adecz: 9:10am On Sep 14, 2023
Election Tribunal judges love money
and Labour Party members generally
no get shishi to grease the palms of the
judges⚖️⚖️⚖️❗️❗️
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by waveman2: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2023
Even inec doesn't follow its own electoral act.
inoki247:
Lol well I guess they played into dere opposition hands since they can't follow the little electoral act...

Some can still be reversed if is on how they're nominated some of dere candidate can still scape through since an outsider or third party doesn't have right to challenge how a Party nominates his candidate....

All the one with Rerun some will retain dere seat since the margin are much...
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by hammerFC: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2023
adecz:

Election Tribunal judges love money
and Labour Party members generally
no get shishi to grease the palms of the
judges⚖️⚖️⚖️❗️❗️

WE KNOW, BUT IF TINUBU INFLUENCE SUPREME COURT, NIGERIA WILL BE LEFT TO THE DOGS.

IT IS OUT OF OUR HANDS NOW.

LET THE WARRIORS LEVEL UP AND THE BLOOD FLOW.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by famology(m): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2023
Racoon:
All these massive judicial judgement against the LP are not unusual. All these unfolding developments simply confirms one thing- the criminal capture of state done in connivance with INEC and the judiciary. The PEPT have long set the tune. However, truth is always sacrosanct.

Stop this nonsense! Both pdp and apc lawmakers have been sacked too. Even nnpp dey collect for Kano. You people should stop this stupidity. Peter Obi is not the first person to lose election in Nigeria.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Pandar01: 9:19am On Sep 14, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

The only progress ipob is gonna make is to actually achieve there struggle. If not why do u think buhari brought out time and energy to find nnamdi kanu. Literally buhari fought nnamdi kanu his whole administration cos the man was creating a serious impact

I asked what gain have you all made so far...name one sir..

You people are abusing the use of the Internet..

You think it's meant for bully .

Kanu was apprehended because he used the internet for bully and nothing more

he was just a mere coward like their new Messiah, ekpa ..

If a social figure tries it ,he or she will be arrested asap, but any regular commoner's can do it and no one sees it or even complain..

The internet is power if you understand it's not for insult and bullies .

Even when other tribes men and women tries to have a promising conversation with your brothers , booom , the next line is insults and intimidation..

Then they have been seen as common nusiance and which should have been the better place for them to dialogue with the society.

Anyway i have a long Convo with you because you seem to be a bit different from your family members.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Starships4u(m): 9:20am On Sep 14, 2023
DomPerignon:

It's an issue when a fellow party member seeks to invalidate the nomination of others without following the party rule book.

The PEPT can only act and decide where an aggrieved party member approaches it for solace.

Ode

Yhu see how uneducated yhu are?
Does TRIBUNALS sit on matters arising from party primaries?

Trying to sound woke when yhu are a pure case of Didirin...

Tell me which party member instituted a case against his/her fellow party member in PEPT.
OLODO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Habeeb Bama Captured Mastermind Of UN Building Bombing Is Dead! / Sponsorship Of 6 Students In Russia Withdrawn / Nigeria Pleads For Death Row Nationals As Indonesia’s Top Diplomat Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.