Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers (19516 Views)

Guber Elections: Tribunals Deliver Landmark Judgements, Fear Grips LP Over Abia / Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun / Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by hush15: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2023
Esther125:

https://.ng/2023/09/14/tribunal-judgements-upset-in-lp-over-massive-sack-of-lawmakers/

All the judgements are just to ridicule the party and portray them wrongly however, justice can only delayed but not denied.

They can call it sentiments or whatever, however, truth is LP won the 2023 elections and no matter the level of propaganda now or in the future can change that. Tinubu remains an illegitimate president who hasn't earned his place but using institutions and power to change the narratives and guess what! So many foolish Nigerians are the biggest losers cause going forward, nothing can be true about this country again except there is a change of administration or justice is served. Nigerians will just be living a lie, from one lie to another.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by hammerFC: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2023
hush15:

All the judgements are just to ridicule the party and portray them wrongly however, justice can only delayed but not denied.

They can call it sentiments or whatever, however, truth is LP won the 2023 elections and no matter the level of propaganda now or in the future can change that. Tinubu remains an illegitimate president who hasn't earned his place but using institutions and power to change the narratives and guess what! So many foolish Nigerians are the biggest losers cause going forward, nothing can be true about this country again except there is a change of administration or justice is served. Nigerians will just be living a lie, from one lie to another.

WE JUST THEY WAIT TO SEE WHAT SUPREME COURT WILL SAY.

IF THEY WILL RIDICULE THEMSELVES OR UPHOLD THEIR CONSTITUTION ROLE.

THAT IS ALL THE WORLD WANT TO SEE, BEFOER WE TAKE ACTION.

DID THEY NOT SEE HOW PRESIDENTS WERE REMOVED IN LIBYA, EGYPT, AND EVEN RECENTLY IN NIGER, MALI AND GABON.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Wisereborn: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2023
DomPerignon:

Sharap
You ohus came from nowhere and hijacked the party from its owners and imposed your biafran comrades as candidates.

Apapa never start with Una
It's obvious that Apapa is a mole. It's very very obvious
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by jaxxy(m): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2023
hammerFC:

THE KILLING AND BODIES WILL PILE UP AND THOSE JUDGES AND THEIR FAMILY WILL BE FOUND IN WHICH EVER COUNTRY THEY RUN.

THE KILLING MUST TO REACH THEIR CHILDREN.

U cannot do that. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

I will not support criminality.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Thonee(m): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2023
b3llo:
Why won't they be sacked? When they are produced by a questioñable process.

Werey, which process is more questionable than drug baron, origination, forge certificate case?
Ur baba diapers that has multitude of questions to answer is who you're supporting and you think you have sense.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by duro4chang(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2023
Racoon:
All these massive judicial judgement against the LP are not unusual. All these unfolding developments simply confirms one thing- the criminal capture of state done in connivance with INEC and the judiciary. The PEPT have long set the tune. However, truth is always sacrosanct.
Labour party of fraud. Obi destroyed the party
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by DomPerignon: 9:58am On Sep 14, 2023
Starships4u:

Yhu see how uneducated yhu are?
Does TRIBUNALS sit on matters arising from party primaries?

Trying to sound woke when yhu are a pure case of Didirin...

Tell me which party member instituted a case against his/her fellow party member in PEPT.
OLODO!

Do you know if the opposition used a court order secured by an LP candidate to invalidate the nomination of the LP nominee who won the election?

Use brain.

Apapa Lamidi is striking hard.

You guys should have stuck to APGA.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Funflipper: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2023
Racoon:
All these massive judicial judgement against the LP are not unusual. All these unfolding developments simply confirms one thing- the criminal capture of state done in connivance with INEC and the judiciary. The PEPT have long set the tune. However, truth is always sacrosanct.

Pot calling a kettle black. How clean and honest are you people in LP?
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Funflipper: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2023
hush15:

LP won the 2023 elections by how many votes?
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Starships4u(m): 10:07am On Sep 14, 2023
DomPerignon:

Do you know if the opposition used a court order secured by an LP candidate to invalidate the nomination of the LP nominee who won the election?

Use brain.

Apapa Lamidi is striking hard.

See the nonsense yhu resorted to?
Answer my questions and leave this crap yhu saying...

Make mention of one and tell me the court order between any two LP candidate before the general elections...

You guys should have stuck to APGA.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by DomPerignon: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2023
Starships4u:
Get a copy of the judgements used to sack your ohu candidates and see how it was based on a valid court ruling nullifying their emergence as candidates for LP that was duly secured by an aggrieved party member of the LP.

Disobeying court rulings from the get go has come to haunt your lawless tribal faction.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Starships4u(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2023
DomPerignon:

Get a copy of the judgements used to sack your ohu candidates and see how it was based on a valid court ruling nullifying their emergence as candidates for LP that was duly secured by an aggrieved party member of the LP.

Disobeying court rulings from the get go has come to haunt your lawless tribal faction.
Ode leleyi oh...
I've seen yhu with the lawful tribe...
Tribe of Judea....

Ahbeg sun jare....
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by southsouthking(m): 10:40am On Sep 14, 2023
[quote author=OGHENAOGIE post=125782823] keep quiet there's appeal Court the final bustop... Why the noise...[/quo

I'll respect your moniker because God is truly King.
9gbia sir.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2023
Pandar01:

I asked what gain have you all made so far...name one sir..

You people are abusing the use of the Internet..

You think it's meant for bully .

Kanu was apprehended because he used the internet for bully and nothing more

he was just a mere coward like their new Messiah, ekpa ..

If a social figure tries it ,he or she will be arrested asap, but any regular commoner's can do it and no one sees it or even complain..

The internet is power if you understand it's not for insult and bullies .

Even when other tribes men and women tries to have a promising conversation with your brothers , booom , the next line is insults and intimidation..

Then they have been seen as common nusiance and which should have been the better place for them to dialogue with the society.

Anyway i have a long Convo with you because you seem to be a bit different from your family members.

Bro abeg let me do my business instead of this mumbojumbo we talking about here. If you don't understand that nigeria is very messed up and apc made it worse den its not my fault. All of you who attacked buhari buh now supporting tinubu are pure hypocrites.

Use Alex otti as a case study with all the useless argument we a having I'm done here
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Ngozi123(f): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2023
'The authority of a state and its government are created and sustained by the consent of its people.'

These politicians that think they have all the power in the world need to remember one thing — power lies in the hands of the people.

If enough Nigerians woke up today and said enough is enough and decided to get rid of these people, they would all be gone.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Pandar01: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Bro abeg let me do my business instead of this mumbojumbo we talking about here. If you don't understand that nigeria is very messed up and apc made it worse den its not my fault. All of you who attacked buhari buh now supporting tinubu are pure hypocrites.

Use Alex otti as a case study with all the useless argument we a having I'm done here

Good , I think all Igbos should just focus on trade and forget about political participation or even conversation..

Try to embrace love and stay away from the hate and bitterness,that's all I have to tell you..

You all have been doing it for years and it's not helping you ,rather causing you more marginalization...

Go and read your agulu Obifraud manifestos, he copied them from Tinubus own ,so why the cry and bitterness about Tinubu. Igbos are just too tribal and the real hypocrites...

A dead Tinubu is better than a living Obi as far as Nigeria government is concerned..

The Igbo presidency is a dream and there won't ever be anything like Biafra

Know that and know peace .. I would advice you don't reply this sir .

Enjoy the rest of your day sir ...
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
[quote author=southsouthking post=125784537][/quote] morning my brother... Ogbo ooo...
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by gawu1: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
They thought they could intimidate the judiciary and get away with it.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2023
Pandar01:

Good , I think all Igbos should just focus on trade and forget about political participation or even conversation..

Try to embrace love and stay away from the hate and bitterness,that's all I have to tell you..

You all have been doing it for years and it's not helping you ,rather causing you more marginalization...

Go and read your agulu Obifraud manifestos, he copied them from Tinubus own ,so why the cry and bitterness about Tinubu. Igbos are just too tribal and the real hypocrites...

A dead Tinubu is better than a living Obi as far as Nigeria government is concerned..

The Igbo presidency is a dream and there won't ever be anything like Biafra

Know that and know peace .. I would advice you don't reply this sir .

Enjoy the rest of your day sir ...

All I can say to you is keep defending nonsense tribal bigot
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Greatken007(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
But the LP candidate in Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency of Delta State Hon Ngozi Okolie just defeated Hon Ndudi Elumelu of PDP at the Appeal court in Abuja an hour ago.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Zwanzig: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2023
DomPerignon:

Sharap

You ohus came from nowhere and hijacked the party from its owners and imposed your biafran comrades as candidates.

Apapa never start with Una

cc: dominique
Seun
Nlfpmod
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by benardtotti(m): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2023
Racoon:

Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by joe1309: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
Racoon:
you are politically naive, it is obvious u are bereft of how political party and its members should be registered in consonsance with the electoral act. The foundation is faulty and it is built on propaganda and sentiment and this is the reality technically they were not members of the political party.
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Poanan: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
b3llo:

I thought the tribunal ruled that those were pre election matter left and only internal member of the party can bring the case up
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Georgejeez: 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
To those silly Obedients that's asked the question before the Elections
"What is structure?" .

Well , this is one of the things that define structure ,, you don't just throw tickets to every Tom , Dick and Paulinus who decamps from just anywhere to run as your Candidate thinking your social media hype will overcome the scrutiny of the legal frameworks .
Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by Neddyogu(m): 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
b3llo:

They wanna answer 'his excellency', but the process by which they entered is far from excellent.. yam pepper scarra scarra!!!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers by hush15: 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
Funflipper:

LP won the 2023 elections by how many votes?

The numbers that APC is clinging on to, are those legitimate numbers?

APC was allocated numbers by a biased umpire and you using that fraudulent numbers to assert their win.

Neway, nothing is for ever. Let their lies continue, it will end up consuming the liars themselves, all na time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos-ibadan Expressway Ready In 24 Months –fashola / Buhari: I Was Detained For 3years For Fighting Corruption / State, Community Police: Senate To Amend Constitution To Allow Its Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.