Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out (10327 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Visits Bala Mohammed, Bauchi State Governor (Photos) / I Am Suffering From A Gang-Up - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Governor Says / Bala Mohammed: Bauchi Government Urges Contact Persons To Come Foward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by okorogodwin4(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
Please let us forget about bandit and Boko haram they are doing great work IPOB and sit@home is the problem
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by Musauzor(m): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
But the Ebola promised that he would end banditry in the North within three months of his presidency. Nigeria will collapse and die in his hands. An overrated Yoruba saviour. See what he's doing to the country. Anguish, suffering, poverty, hunger, killings everywhere. May God deliver us from this Ebola

1 Like

Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by CSTRR: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
Who cares?
They should keep voting apc.
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by Abifarin16: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
Boondocxs:
That’s true
Bauchi state will soon be over run
Ask me how

If you have nothing to say just scroll by.

H.E Gov. Bala is a peace loving governor ND by the grace of God BAUCHI will overcome this.
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by nairalanda1(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
Feed a baby crocodille...

For years, no investment or preparation for the youth explosion. No increase in schools, no increase in vocational and technical schools, apparently the man with 40 children was going to provide land for all 40 kids to farm, and the 40 kids will have 20 kids each for farmers..lol.

Anyway, the crocodile has grown into a humongous 400 pound monster, that looks like its prehistoric ancestors. We're going to need a bigger boat.
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by nairalanda1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
okorogodwin4:
Please let us forget about bandit and Boko haram they are doing great work IPOB and sit@home is the problem

IPOB is a different manifestation of the same base problem that the Northerners are having.

No, I don't mean IPOB are muslim extremists.

When you Nigerians have too many kids, and there is no plan for them, what next? The criminal and the leader of the discontented is going to give them jobs.

Most people, choosing another route, won't be sitting at home every Monday.

The North's own version of the problem is worse. Major difference is religion and number. At least IPOB get reason. Boko are mad.
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by UnabashedIPOB: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2023
Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, has decried the activities of bandits in the state saying that they are beginning to be overwhelming.

I find the headline of this article very ironic. Just like the Bible tells us, "You reap what you sow." There's a state that its former governor, the terrorist-in-chief, and now the vice-presidiot of the failed country of Liegeria, Mr. Shiti-man, was the sponsor of terrorism. He failed to realize that the monster he created and nurtured with a sinister motive would one day swallow him, in this case, the state of Bauchi. So, I am not sure why the governor is moaning and groaning about being overwhelmed by the same monster that his kinfolk and terrorist-in-chief created. If he actually needs help to put a STOP to the madness, all he has to do is call Mr. Shit-man and have him call his foot soldiers to order.
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by nairalanda1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:
Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, has decried the activities of bandits in the state saying that they are beginning to be overwhelming.

I find the headline of this article very ironic. Just like the Bible tells us, "You reap what you sow." This is the state that its former governor, the terrorist-in-chief, and now the vice-presidiot of the failed country of Liegeria, Mr. Shiti-man, was the sponsor of terrorism. He failed to realize that the monster he created and nurtured with a sinister motive would one day swallow him, in this case, his state of Bauchi. So, I am not sure why the current governor is moaning and groaning about being overwhelmed by the same monster that his fellow terrorist and kinfolk created. If he actually needs helps to put

Shettima was governor of Borno, not Bauchi. (Unless Shettima was a governor of the old North-eastern state, which when it existed, he was probably in secondary school then.)
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by Intrepid01(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2023
Skankamola:

Where you buy weed from bros?

I felt the urge to throw a gbas gbos but then I decided otherwise.
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by Reference(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
If the governor will rather sit and cry instead of advocating for the authority to fight crime in the form of State police then he should not waste his time. It is clear every day that the structure of law enforcement in Nigeria handed over by the British colonists is no longer fit for purpose.

I continue to repeat this. That there is no country with such a population and split in such diversity that can successfully handle all its social needs out of one way, one mind and one purse.

It took 14 long days for the escaped fugitive in the US to be captured but only after local, state and federal resources were brought to bear on the case, all bringing different competencies, skill-sets and resources.

But in the meanwhile let us continue to play around with our biases and sentiment.
Eventually the penny will drop after enough sacrifices have been made of the hapless citizens of this country.
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by nedekid: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
My aboki gisted me that in his adgbo, nothing like eke, not to talk of station. That people move around with iron as if it is phone. That once you land villa, from out of town, they musk kidnap you. The family will then negotiate and pay 5-20k ransom.
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by Yankee101: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
The rate of poverty is raising non Fulani bandits
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by Boondocxs(f): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
JeffSA:
please remove your picture.
Why
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by Minime10(f): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
The time to say the truth is finally here🤓
I thought liar Muhammed use to say that no single community in Nigeria was under Boko Haram terrorists control👍
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by patomberekpe(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
YET THE GOVERMENT THINK THE WAR IS IN THE EASTHERN NIGERIA WHERE THEY SEND ARMY TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE,
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by lexy2014: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/were-getting-overwhelmed-by-bandits-bauchi-gov-cries-out/

Tinubus trip to India and G20 summit has solved this bandit problem once and for all
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by Jackson619007: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
iwaeda:

Our military are overstretched. grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, 😂😂🤣🤣 too much.🤝
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by yahoodetector: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

Ebola has come to continue where Buhari stopped..

Its now 1k to 1 dollar

Yoruba Muslims are happy
Adeboye is Happy
Kumuyi is Happy
Soyinka is Happy

All Tribalists and religious bigots are happy

Sai Ebola

The irredeemable one below can't be tired of singing the same song for eight years.. because he keeps doing the same thing in the polling booth every four years..
Talk about going round in circles like a bloody headless chicken.

Story of the shithole.

@Bolded got me ROFL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by Kennyquestt: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
I for saw this since 2019. This definitely did not start today.
Let's look at the root cause of this banditry.
Who are the sara suka boys?
These boys have been used by the politicians from 2015 to 2019 to peperterate evil in the state just to the political gains of the politicians.
These boys were armed with matchetes, drugs and other dangerous weapons, now these boys don't have any other thing to do in the state,but to steal and even kill at any given opportunity. I was attacked in my room at the student lodge at gwalameji close to fed poly Bauchi in 2019 so I know what I am saying many other people have been attacked,carting away people's phone,bikes,car,laptops and other valuables.
If this boys could be flushed out,then you can start having a peaceful Bauchi state.
And it is the monster created by the politicians in Bauchi state.
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by Segzy19: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
When you guys were pampering the bandits, you didn't know abi? Even your royal fathers are supporting the bandits
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by thisisit: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
Boondocxs:
Anybody who thinks this is about banditry or Islamic extremism is wrong
It’s always about the natural resources, anybody who knows how the working of the north knows this
The north is blessed with abundant natural resources more then the south, but the media won’t tell you that, they’re all fixated on the oil and gas in the south.
States like zamfara,kaduna,plateau,niger,benue and soon Bauchi and Gombe these estates have so much natural resources in the ground being mined by the state government, western and Asian governments/individuals
These culprits mentioned fund terrorism to keep the people busy then they deploy their machines and machinery to plunder our resources and this resources do not reflect on the government book
Many people don’t know this but there’s a huge connection within banditry/terrorism and state resources
That’s a reason why states that fall victim to these menace are very well blessed with gold,lithium,diamond,copper,iron and other mineral resources
Theses resources are then taken out of the country through the back door with the know of the military
Smuggled and sold outside the country, monies made don’t reflect on the government books

The plan is simple really
Keep the people busy with the killing while I plunder their minerals
This is the reason why banditry has refused to stop because they have fundings and backing from government and powerful individuals

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by 1972xy: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/were-getting-overwhelmed-by-bandits-bauchi-gov-cries-out/
Bala Mohammed has forgotten when said that Fulanis all over the world are free to live anywhere in Nigeria. Now, that they have ran to your state, you just have to accommodate them.
The wotowoto that Benue people encountered in their hands is now your turn.
Take heart.
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by idady2njsd: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
northern leaders make na fear God, because of something of the world u kill people and take what God has given them for free to mined to earn for living
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by TruthinAction: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
Maybe every region affected by these terrorists known as bandits should all converge at Aso Rock ask ask for IDP camp inside Aso Rock. The FG doesn't know yet that it's their responsibility to protect every citizen of the country. They can't be securing themselves and the citizens are not secured.
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2023
Intrepid01:

I felt the urge to throw a gbas gbos but then I decided otherwise.
If you like walk on your head self thats your problem. Violence generally reduced before the elections, but there were still reports from some places in plateau and benue. Nothing more.
Re: We Are Getting Overwhelmed By Bandits - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Gov. Cries Out by jesmond3945: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
Boondocxs:
Anybody who thinks this is about banditry or Islamic extremism is wrong
It’s always about the natural resources, anybody who knows how the working of the north knows this
The north is blessed with abundant natural resources more then the south, but the media won’t tell you that, they’re all fixated on the oil and gas in the south.
States like zamfara,kaduna,plateau,niger,benue and soon Bauchi and Gombe these estates have so much natural resources in the ground being mined by the state government, western and Asian governments/individuals
These culprits mentioned fund terrorism to keep the people busy then they deploy their machines and machinery to plunder our resources and this resources do not reflect on the government book
Many people don’t know this but there’s a huge connection within banditry/terrorism and state resources
That’s a reason why states that fall victim to these menace are very well blessed with gold,lithium,diamond,copper,iron and other mineral resources
Theses resources are then taken out of the country through the back door with the know of the military
Smuggled and sold outside the country, monies made don’t reflect on the government books

The plan is simple really
Keep the people busy with the killing while I plunder their minerals
This is the reason why banditry has refused to stop because they have fundings and backing from government and powerful individuals
odogwu. Just like it happened in mozambique. Very apt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Govt Owes Nigerians An Explanation For The NNPC $3.3bn Loan - Atiku / No Excuse For Dismissing Gender Equality Bill - PDP National Woman Leader's / Goodluck Jonathan: Politicians Should Not See Elections As Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.