Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie (22342 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Macdeey: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
Phoen1X:
You crashed out ' just the way you crashed in to vomit trash.
GTF .... Off
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Phoen1X: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2023
allthingsgood:
SMH
Each time i remember how this lady was used against Tinubu in the elections, i cringe at her hypocrisy
And each time i remember that fake white beared soyinka and his recent proclivity for lies , i cringe at his hypocrisy.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Phoen1X: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
Darkjudge24:
Fine lady, abeg try commot hand for Nigeria politics and stop being partisan
Not until soyinka comot him hand first.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by onumadu: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
NSK4U:

No detribalised sane human being would have supported Tinubu in an election when a great leader like @Peter Obi is in the ballot. It's not about ethnicity, it's not about religion. It is about the baggage of someone you want to present to the world as the best the country and the continent carry. When a country's president is presented in any international engagement, such person tells a lot about the people. Tinubu unfortunately doesn't have such reputable identity that any right thinking person would even think of being proud to call their president let alone a country as Nigeria.

It's just like having Orji Uzo Kalu and Osibanjo on ballot, what effrontery!

Mind you, it's not about Igbos, go and listen to commentaries on Tinubu, Atiku and Obi both pre and post election by non Nigerians including neighbouring countries in Africa, I bet you would just feel like it's not happening to Nigeria.

The person you are addressing is a low life bigot with an IQ of an orangutan.
Such hominids lack reasoning capacity.
Don't bother convincing "it" of anytime. cool

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by adefitim(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
How far about the letter she wrote to Biden, POTUS never replied back?
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Leggodeals(f): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
wittywriter:

How large ?
BTW i can influence 1k followers on your tiktok or any client's tiktok in 48 hrs as long as my Ts & Cs are met .

Wittyness
Okay. Discuss with this guy on WhatsApp: Zero, eight, one, six, eight, four, four, three, two, zero, two
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by NaijaElba(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
Useless tribistic lady, lost my respect when she delved into politics.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by discusant: 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
Dittodat:
She's already traumatizing the IPOB Obi diotic fools by giving them false hopes with her useless worthless inconsequential letter after the election.
She will not be taking seriously anymore on any important issue. She should tick to children's and fictional books.

Tinubu with his APC has traumatised you to near death from starvation. But tribalism will never allow you see light. With a bag of rice costing about N60000, no electricity, you can't even buy fuel to power your gen, you have no access to treated running water etc - what else has Tinubu's APC left for you to live on? Tinubu paid you to agitate for Oduduwa Republic to blackmail Arewa to give him power after Buhari. Now that he stole the presidency, your agitation for Oduduwa Republic has been postponed to another day. Ewu canned beer.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Yankee101: 6:57am On Sep 15, 2023
After rubbishing Nigerian men and promoting gender nonsense in your work ?

I hope you seek repentance from God
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2023
Wisereborn:
There is nothing capturing the essence of the topic in the write-up you posted. Or is it just me

I am sure that the OP over edited it or didn't post the full article

You're intelligent.

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by allthingsgood: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2023
NSK4U:

No detribalised sane human being would have supported Tinubu in an election when a great leader like @Peter Obi is in the ballot. It's not about ethnicity, it's not about religion. It is about the baggage of someone you want to present to the world as the best the country and the continent carry. When a country's president is presented in any international engagement, such person tells a lot about the people. Tinubu unfortunately doesn't have such reputable identity that any right thinking person would even think of being proud to call their president let alone a country as Nigeria.

It's just like having Orji Uzo Kalu and Osibanjo on ballot, what effrontery!
Mind you, it's not about Igbos, go and listen to commentaries on Tinubu, Atiku and Obi both pre and post election by non Nigerians including neighbouring countries in Africa, I bet you would just feel like it's not happening to Nigeria.

i proudly support Tinubu. Most of you obedients were so desperate that you became blind to other people's opinion. You spent all your time bullying people to support your candidate, forgetting that you wont be there with us in the pooling booth. Ndooo
And yes its about being igbo. I will never support an Igbo man to be President. Never!
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Leggodeals(f): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
Bonnielove:

Hi
I have a large following on instagram and TikTok
How do I reach out to you?
WhatsApp this guy. I don't know if it's still available.

Zero, eight, one, six, eight, four, four, three, two, zero, two
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Sojourner1976: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2023
NaijaElba:
Useless tribistic lady, lost my respect when she delved into politics.
You lost respect for a Nigerian for delving into Nigeria's politics? How stupid can some people be.
Hasn't Chimamanda same right as Tinubu, Soyinka, Uzodimma, Ganduje to do politics in Nigeria?

You guys are very terrible.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by NSK4U(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
onumadu:

The person you are addressing is a low life bigot with an IQ of an orangutan.
Such hominids lack reasoning capacity.
Don't bother convincing "it" of anytime. cool

Hahahaha take it easy bruh😀😃
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Slic1: 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
Dittodat:
She's already traumatizing the IPOB Obi diotic fools by giving them false hopes with her useless worthless inconsequential letter after the election.
She will not be taking seriously anymore on any important issue. She should tick to children's and fictional books.

Not be taken seriously you say! Do you know what it takes for to appear in Amapour's show. You have to be a renowned leader with respect. It doesn't come cheap man. Your respect is inconsequential.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Antivirus92(m): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
[center][/center]
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol,typical ! Another poverty stricken villager from hell spewing gibberish as usual ! You must really think everyone you meet here is as poor as your father,right ? "She is in America , you're in Nigeria",just imagine this nonsense ! I don't blame you;every little thing is a big deal to you village dwelling idiots from hell !

Abeg,come off my mention and crawl back into whatever hole you came out from !
grin grin grin grin
Welcoming another online billionaire.
Where do you live buddy?, America or Canada?
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by NaijaElba(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Sojourner1976:

You lost respect for a Nigerian for delving into Nigeria's politics? How stupid can some people be.
Hasn't Chimamanda same right as Tinubu, Soyinka, Uzodimma, Ganduje to do politics in Nigeria?

You guys are very terrible.

Your entire generations is terrible you IPOB fool. The stu.pid lady wrote letter to USA president to come and upturn Nigeria election. Basically she wants power to be giving to an idiot that came third in election and you fo.ols do not see anything wrong in that. Aiye iya ee ma baje ni for even mentioning me.
Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie by Antimandatethie(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
Phoen1X:
And each time i remember that fake white beared soyinka and his recent proclivity for lies , i cringe at his hypocrisy.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Nigeria - A Poem / The Second Wife - A Romance Story / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.