Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him (53624 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos / Mohbad: Elegushi Royal Family Release Disclaimer Denying Affiliation To Samlarry / Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him by Timothy89(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
Pandev:
Elegushi, samlarry, Sanwoolu, God big pass all of una. God punish samlarry

Mohbad was a talented artist

Mohbad should have waited for his destiny, that he became a popular Artistes, it had been destined that he will be but running off the lane of our destiny is death, pained and all sort of negative outcome

I pray he found peace with the maker before his last breath, May God forgive him and his shortcoming

Re: Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him by nomolos92: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
Gangs of Lagos!

There father is now the king
Re: Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him by UnabashedIPOB: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
In Liegeria, you have three categories of citizens as shown below:

1. PREDATORS
2. VICTIMS
3. VICTIMIZED PREDATORS.

You just have to find out what category you belong to.
Re: Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him by Gentew(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lagos society failed him,I don observe for that Lagos,the thugs oppress people too much there,that's is why I love Edo and Benin,all this nonsense oppression of innocent people no dey work.They go change am for you.

Dem no dey oppress there.... na kill them dey kill.
Re: Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him by HRMK: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
the petition should have been through a lawyer with copies served on different arms of state security services!
Re: Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him by Ilekokonit: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
The same way Samlarry Elegushi and his Thugs attacked Mohbad on set is exactly the same way (but worse) that the Tinubu bankrolled Billionaire thug Mc Oluomo and his thousands of transporter agbero thugs have been attacking, intimidating and maiming voters in Lagos state on election days if those voters are perceived not to want to vote for Tinubu or Tinubu's annointed candidate right from Presidential to governorship, state house of assembly and local government elections since 1999 to date and still counting.

Now that Tinubu and the Thug he recently anointed as the head Thug (Tajudeen Agbede) are firmly in charge of the NURTW transport workers on a federal level, Tinubu will replicate the thuggery antics of Samlarry and Mcoluomo across the 36 states and the FCT on future election dates. Just watch and see.
Re: Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him by jimcaddy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
In this jungle called Nigeria, everyone now knows how to tell lies. Just lie and stick to that lie, then you shall be free.
Re: Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him by dragunov: 3:01am On Sep 15, 2023
iammo:

His Family knows he was involved in drug, and they are not blaming anyone for his death, his wife confirmed it, test at the hospital showed opium and valium in his blood, his artery were said to be inflamed and he was having an episode of Tannitus

He had a difficult life , ear infection Tannitus, Debt and bad contract with record label, baby mama problem

He turned to drugs, not weed not alcohol... But hard drugs, crystal methamphetamine, Opium, Valium

PS

Drugs will fvck you up

Arizona is hard drug
Loud is hard drug
Canadian Loud is hard drug
Crystal meth aka ICE , MkpuruNmiri is hard drug
Snow aka cocaine is hard drug

If you want to sign a contract, employment contract, record deal, sales contract, Loan terms agreement, land deeds ALWAYS GO WITH YOUR LAWYERS and READ TERMS and AGREEMENT

I know someone on these thread would still not read terms and conditions or agreement on a loan app this afternoon and take a loan he can't meet up agreement, and when they come for him, he starts playing victim

He was hounded and haunted by Kobo Marley and his lackeys. He would have made it on his own but they kept showing up and destroying his works. Heade the wrong choice but we will still blame Kobo and his honchos.
Re: Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him by Poisonousman: 6:37am On Sep 15, 2023
post=125790919:

And the police did not do anything about it?!
They left him to his fate?!
This is just so sad.
Bad news coming up since the demise of Imole.

Rest in perfect peace man.

We will keep waiting for the true news about how this young man died and won't accuse or blame anyone till justice take it's full course.
All of us at MANNA are not part of the headless mobs shooking mouth on what they know nothing about and accusing different people already...including the grieving girlfriend.

The only thing we know is that of anyone is involved in his death,
Over to God to take vengeance for him.

We Rise.

Don't respond to every post on this forum for your sanity.
The owner and founder of this forum has let any and every member in a Disclaimer to know that....

Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.

Let's leave it at that.

Oga Sam Larry na tinubu boy.. take it or not.. tinubu is a grand master of their cartel.. you hate the truth that's why you no dey progress
Re: Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him by DiskJokeyManic: 7:25am On Sep 15, 2023
post=125790919:

And the police did not do anything about it?!
They left him to his fate?!
This is just so sad.
Bad news coming up since the demise of Imole.

Rest in perfect peace man.

We will keep waiting for the true news about how this young man died and won't accuse or blame anyone till justice take it's full course.
All of us at MANNA are not part of the headless mobs shooking mouth on what they know nothing about and accusing different people already...including the grieving girlfriend.

The only thing we know is that of anyone is involved in his death,
Over to God to take vengeance for him.

We Rise.

Don't respond to every post on this forum for your sanity.
The owner and founder of this forum has let any and every member in a Disclaimer to know that....

Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.

Let's leave it at that.

Why are you quoting urself?? grin grin grin grin grin grin I wonder hw u reason sometimes grin grin grin grin grin

M.ANNABBQGRILLS
Eriggs
NLpolicewoman
IlovedemMANNA

All are ur accts,,,, so stop fooling urself cheesy

Re: Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him by DSC7: 7:37am On Sep 15, 2023
Reelmii:
but i think say imole too na bird ..abi bird don dey chop bird....because they were shouting their slangs after the burial

He no fly.....

Na injewww...

Guys wey dey support am after him and naira matter dey rep different fratt so he no fit chose one leave one....

Guy the matter too deep forget wetin all these Paid bloggers dey feed us....
Re: Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him by Reelmii: 7:41am On Sep 15, 2023
DSC7:

He no fly.....

Na injewww...

Guys wey dey support am after him and naira matter dey rep different fratt so he no fit chose one leave one....

Guy the matter too deep forget wetin all these Paid bloggers dey feed us....
na wah oo...me i know say the matter deep pass like this sha.....

Re: Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him by ToladolVentures(m): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2023
johnog4sure:
I would like to work with you, I am based in Abuja, I do export related business

Ok sir, We appreciate your interest, please send an email to marketing@tvdeluxeglobal.com. We'd take it off from there
Re: Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him by Advicemeplease: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2023
nlfpmod:
Zeez farms:

@ZeeZay010

Good morning Sir, I don't want to die in silence and I have spoken up but no help yet. I have a single thread created on this platform and it is all about my issue. What can you do to help me Sir?

Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos) / Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] / Oge Okoye Finds Love Again (photo)