Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos (62006 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos / Davido & Chioma First Appearance As They Attend Family Birthday Party In Atlanta / Jim Iyke Makes Surprise Appearance As Skyewise Group Honours Staff At Dinner Par (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by nlparrot: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVpeiTcK0Gc?si=czUCU9eH9uKQb8g4

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Make First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos

Source: Wahalanetwork @IG

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by richeeyo(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2023
I Dedicate 2pac track
Only God Can judge Me Now

Only God can judge me, is that right?
(Only God can judge me now)
(Only God baby)
Nobody else, nobody else
All you other motherfuckers get out my business
(Only God can judge me now)

Thats how they feeling

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by nlparrot: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
Wawuu, omoo after a lot

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by kestolove95(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2023
Don't let anybody kill the... The system will set them free after meeting bail conditions...
R. I. P Mohbad

183 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by MrPOTUS: 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
undecided

Who don die don die o.

Life goes on.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by Dailymice: 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
If you still follow these guys or their music, you may be part of the problem

261 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by Chibuzoc(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
Life goes on
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by faebenezer5star: 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
Hmm
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by Bahamas95(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
Money nor just fit some people.

Even hustling guys hawking gala on the road when dressed still look better than some rich dudes.

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by oyeb15: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
Its over for them. Once you slipped off d center stage, no mater how much u try, people will see u as yesterday.

Odumodublvck dey shine now.

His song featuring fireboy is my morning wakeup song

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by virginboy1(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
Damn after all the noise on Twitter and nairaland... "Come Nigeria, Come Lagos, Come ikorodu"... Sighssss.

It's sad some people just used this mohbad death to grow followers, cash out and trend unnecessarily....

This life just get as e be

Keep resting in Peace,Mohbad .

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by fablani(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
Don't let anyone take your life o. Person wey don die don die. Highest you will be mourned for a month and people will move on

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
Dailymice:
Why should anybody following them be part of the problems? What problems are you even talking about?

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by Crafteck1: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
Wrong timing

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by dannex(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
RIP MohBad

7 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by HEBEI: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
More hangouts to them shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by obinna58(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
They’re smiling, aren’t they suppose to be mourning

9 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by rex21: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
Dailymice:
Do you have proof to support your unspoken claims

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by BigDawsNet: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
Dey play records

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by TechBaron: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2023
Lol.. I said it.

You see ehn. This is the same reason politicians don't take us serious.

Too much "Internet muscle"....

People will just sit down in their 4 by 4 bacha and be typing fire. Whereas in the real life, one single liver, dem no get.

Aside religion and tribalism. Another thing that has rendered the average Nigerian youth so useless is the Internet.

There's too much fakeness in the Nigerian Internet space.

People just follow the trend, whether they understand what's its all about or not.

The we have a way of forgetting things overnight.

It's trending today and everyone is threathening fire and brimstone, just bring up another trend and the former is history.

I think the government has already figured this out and I'm sure they have a department that liase with content creators and celebrities to develop trends that will distract the attention of Nigerian youths whenever there's a serious matter on ground that can cause an uprising.

Nigerian youths.... Cowards!

Give them just 6 months. Naira Marley will release a single and the same people throwing threats up and down will dance and promote the same song.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2023
So the case is over, abi should we start another protest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by UptownVibes(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2023
Dearlina:
Dey go soon use am sing
The "justice for mohbad crew" will still download and vibe to it.. grin Fear humans

12 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by Mopolchi: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
Guys dey enjoy. Dem no send Mohbad undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by sltn(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
Mofvckers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by Biola67: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
Sha no let anybody kill you. We go move on

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by Inkling(f): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
These guys has seen a lot.

I can't imagine myself in their shoes, especially Nairamarley that was outside the country and was still being accused of murder.

I'm getting scare of being famous because the more the fame the more enemies keep increasing.

I've never seen a famous person that is free from these people especially this era of social media.

Dangote = monopoly
Bill gates = Sterilization vaccine
Biden = Brain dead
Obama = Gay
Buhari = Jubril
Tinubu = Druggie
Jonathan = Drunkard

Bad belle people will just find a way to attack you. They will just manufacture something to stain your reputation.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by Patriotsleague: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
This is the estate naira Marley lives at
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by Gadafii: 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
Naso life take continue, who don die don die, sad reality

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by AsomStructures: 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
Anything goes in Nigeria
Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by edoncast: 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
Zino look fresher and younger .

Thank God he don quit igbo

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos by shadrach77: 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
Why is wunmi not in their midst? cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / Is This True About Nollywood Actor Tony Umez? (Pic) / Peter Okoye Hires Emem Ema 'Vzhun' As New Manager (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.