Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges (26476 Views)

US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal / Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges / Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by happney65: 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
That is America. No Man or Woman is above the law. He should have his day in court

Shey na Nigeria them go try seyi Tinubu? Stop playing.. grin

1 Like

Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Bluntemperor: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why is Hunter Biden always in the News for Negative doings 🤨🤔😕

Yeah, that is to show you that USA, no get chil for those who violated their Laws and irrespective of who you are,you must face it ,if you break the laws of the land, whether Past or Present Officials.
That is America for you.Just don't offend the Law,no matter your liberties and as such,they guide their Democracy Jealously!

1 Like

Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Germi9: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
oshonky:
Nobody is above the law
In sane countries

2 Likes

Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by ugbarreta(m): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2023
This kind thing no fit happen for Nigeria. Na above law full everywhere for here.

1 Like

Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by IjeBos(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2023

Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by kareemkamil(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
oshonky:
Nobody is above the law

U are absolutely wrong brother
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by IjeBos(m): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
ugbarreta:
This kind thing no fit happen for Nigeria. Na above law full everywhere for here.

Disagree. I think this particular charge is political persecution because of Republican pressure. It has shades of Nigerian law/order. As I said, this law is rarely prosecuted and will likely be ruled unconstitutional soon.
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by AllenSpencer: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
Acekidc4:

The dude is a bad boy way back!

Republicans have nothing to hold unto, and why they just trying to make a case with the dude.
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Mombebe: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
HonNL:

Source: Simon Ateba

What's good for guineas,is good for uganda🤣🤣
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Babastrong(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
I want to sell my facebook account. interested buyer should....
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Gentew(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Mc Oluomo & Asari Dokubo left the group chat

Don't forget to mention IPOB
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by skywalker240(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2023
Yankiss:
The hunter has become the hunted. It's Trump vs Biden. Who do you prefer for POTUS come 2024? Like for Trump, share for Biden and quote for neither.
Both of them can go fvck themselves

What benefit will either of those two idiots be to you?

Will it reduce the dollar undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Prechgold1180(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nairas2dollars:

He is the black sheep of the family, I met him in Newark new jersey last year.
nobody asked if you met him
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Nairas2dollars: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2023
Prechgold1180:
nobody asked if you met him
if I didn't met him, how would I be sure that he was the black sheep of the family? You don't even know the circumstances on which I met him. America is not like Nigeria that sons of elites goes on convoy with fleet of cars oh.
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Juanmike(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
Segun91:
Hmmm. USA next year election will see so exciting...
*be
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Harrynight(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
oshonky:
Nobody is above the law

In a sane country not in my country
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by wirinet(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2023
123yes:
If it here in Nigeria, who will ever torch the son of a current president
That's because they are yet to learn from Nigerian politicians. If it was Nigeria the argument will be that the form used in purchasing the gun was filled by the aid to the president's son, the aid just brought the forms to him to sign and the president's son sign unknowingly without even reading the form. The court will hereby dismiss the case and find the president's son innocent. That’s how the judiciary works in Nigeria.
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Kingosytex(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2023
Hunter is living up this name cheesy
The fire arms are for hunting so make them free am grin
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ademola47:
Nothing serious will come out of it.

Just normal Democratic/Republican media exaggeration war.

Do you actually think our judiciary can indict anyone in tinubu's family if they are found guilty?
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by wirinet(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
AllenSpencer:

The dude is a bad boy way back!

Republicans have nothing to hold unto, and why they just trying to make a case with the dude.

What do you mean Republicans have nothing to hold unto? They have hunter to hold unto. Joe Biden must have called hunter just before he bought the gun, so Joe biden is guilty of high crimes by instructing his son to buy a gun illegally. Besides where did hunter Biden get the money to buy a gun? Its obvious the money to commit the crime came from Joe Biden, so Joe biden cannot absolve himself of the crime. This crime by Joe Biden must be part of the impeachment inquiry
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by AfDapone: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
These could be plot to finally nuke Trump if anybody could read between the line. If a sitting president son can be indicted, a former president can be indicted too. Political sentiment cancel political sentiment. USA today is not the same as USA of yesterday. They are getting worse by the day. Trump election in 2016 was questionable. Biden own election was largely and evidently marred with fraud.
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by jaxxy(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
Civilised country
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Mpanyi: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2023
System where law is supreme
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by IjeBos(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
AfDapone:
These could be plot to finally nuke Trump if anybody could read between the line. If a sitting president son can be indicted, a former president can be indicted too. Political sentiment cancel political sentiment. USA today is not the same as USA of yesterday. They are getting worse by the day. Trump election in 2016 was questionable. Biden own election was largely and evidently marred with fraud.

Largely and evidently? Wow.
It's been 3 years since the election. There has been no credible accusation of Fraud. Recount after Republican recount, yet no fraud.
Polling before the election was that Trump was going to lose, people also thought he may even lose Red Texas. He lost, just as the polls said.
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by basilico: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
IjeBos:

Largely and evidently? Wow.
It's been 3 years since the election. There has been no credible accusation of Fraud. Recount after Republican recount, yet no fraud.
Polling before the election was that Trump was going to lose, people also thought he may even lose Red Texas. He lost, just as the polls said.

liar liar spreading your wings.
I
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Prechgold1180(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nairas2dollars:
if I didn't met him, how would I be sure that he was the black sheep of the family? You don't even know the circumstances on which I met him. America is not like Nigeria that sons of elites goes on convoy with fleet of cars oh.
My dear try to resist the urge to shalaye
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Nairas2dollars: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2023
Prechgold1180:

My dear try to resist the urge to shalaye

Shaleye means what?
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by AllenSpencer: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
wirinet:

What do you mean Republicans have nothing to hold unto? They have hunter to hold unto. Joe Biden must have called hunter just before he bought the gun, so Joe biden is guilty of high crimes by instructing his son to buy a gun illegally. Besides where did hunter Biden get the money to buy a gun? Its obvious the money to commit the crime came from Joe Biden, so Joe biden cannot absolve himself of the crime. This crime by Joe Biden must be part of the impeachment inquiry

Joe Biden called hunter before buying a gun? 🤣🤣🤣

Do you know Hunter’s age?

How many 16 year old kids tell their parents before getting a gun? How much more an old man like Hunter.
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by BarrElChapo(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2023
Acekidc4:

Most successful individuals are bad parents.

Finding that balance is always a problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by sonofElElyon: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
Soft landing for Hunter.. won't get jail time.. he will not be prosecuted for those more serious crimes perpetrated by him...
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Bands: 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
He is a hunter he need the gun for hunting
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by IjeBos(m): 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Joe Biden called hunter before buying a gun? 🤣🤣🤣

Do you know Hunter’s age?

How many 16 year old kids tell their parents before getting a gun? How much more an old man like Hunter.

I think it was sarcasm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Brothel Owner Wins Election In Nevada / Russia Sends Fathers Who Don't Pay Child Support To Fight In Ukraine War / Five People Shot Dead In Florida Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.