Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges (26505 Views)

US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal / Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges / Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by pquaver(m): 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Mc Oluomo & Asari Dokubo left the group chat
Ipob and boko haram joins them asap to leave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by AllenSpencer: 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2023
IjeBos:

I think it was sarcasm.

I believe so.
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by membranus: 12:20am On Sep 15, 2023
Nairas2dollars:

He is the black sheep of the family, I met him in Newark new jersey last year.

You met him doing something illegal?

If not, why are you calling him a black sheep?
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by HeroicMeastro: 1:39am On Sep 15, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Mc Oluomo & Asari Dokubo left the group chat
Unknown gunmen, IPOB, ESN, Boko boys also left
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Risingsunn: 2:41am On Sep 15, 2023
IjeBos:

Donald Trump was/is a crook. The members of his party believe he was/is a crook. It's shameful that people support such a man. Even more shameful that a lot of those people call themselves Christian.

You are arguing that people should be persecuted in order to protect a crook. That's not how it should work in the US.
but the crook us likely gonna defeat sleepy Joe despite all the shenanigans grin
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by bluefilm: 2:42am On Sep 15, 2023
Hunter Biden is a criminal.

A very dumb criminal, as a matter of fact
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by FireUpNow(m): 3:20am On Sep 15, 2023
oshonky:
Nobody is above the law
Not in Nigeria. Can you try that with babablublu:s son? A boy I heard doesn't respect his step mom ?
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by IjeBos(m): 4:11am On Sep 15, 2023
Risingsunn:
but the crook us likely gonna defeat sleepy Joe despite all the shenanigans grin

In a head to head race without a 3rd party candidate, there is no way Trump can win. By election day, he will be a 2x impeached, most likely convicted felon who raped a woman. Not all of America is as rotten as the Republican party.
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by visaclick: 4:54am On Sep 15, 2023
Hmmm na waooo, politicians all round the world steal not just african leaders.
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Kingbuhari(m): 5:04am On Sep 15, 2023
But in Nigeria people show off guns and explosives and the government invite them to state house for discussion
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by CJStarz: 5:49am On Sep 15, 2023
Because his name no too make sense. 🤣🤣

Acekidc4:
Why is Hunter Biden always in the News for Negative doings 🤨🤔😕
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by CJStarz: 5:50am On Sep 15, 2023
Tells you, bro

gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Like I said yesterday, no body is a saint.
Biden... I don't know what to say.

No matter Trump's shenanigans, he is still American best president. No cap !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by MartinsD12(m): 6:04am On Sep 15, 2023
HonNL:

Source: Simon Ateba
See the kind of name Biden gave his son , hunter what do you expect him to do , a hunter is synonymous with carrying of guns, these people are not serious, I was even expecting to see financial charges against him and they are here talking of a hunter and a gun this is unacceptable, unbelievable.
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Risingsunn: 7:45am On Sep 15, 2023
IjeBos:

In a head to head race without a 3rd party candidate, there is no way Trump can win. By election day, he will be a 2x impeached, most likely convicted felon who raped a woman. Not all of America is as rotten as the Republican party.
a convicted Trump will defeat sleepy joe grin
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by PaNnamdi: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Joe Biden called hunter before buying a gun? 🤣🤣🤣

Do you know Hunter’s age?

How many 16 year old kids tell their parents before getting a gun? How much more an old man like Hunter.
Hunter na sabinus grin
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by PaNnamdi: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2023
pquaver:

Ipob and boko haram joins them asap to leave
Hisbah and bandits joins too.

1 Like

Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by pquaver(m): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Hisbah and bandits joins too.

I swear 😊
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Cjayboy: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2023
Just try am inside Naija...for Presido's pikin..
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by wirinet(m): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2023
bluefilm:
Hunter Biden is a criminal.

A very dumb criminal, as a matter of fact
Yes he is a criminal. The most dangerous criminal in the US that it will take 90% of the time the house of representatives spends on its legislative duties.

He commited the most grievous crime by buying a gun on false information and acting as a foreign agent/Lobby without registering.

Hunter should in fact be executed for these crimes after first being impeached.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by wirinet(m): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2023
Risingsunn:
That's exactly what you guys said the last time despite all the polls showing otherwise.
We await the 2024 elections. I hope you guys don't go crying rigged elections, 2000 mules, Dominion machines, etc., after being roundly defeated once again by sleepy/basement joe
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by bluefilm: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2023
wirinet:
Yes he is a criminal. The most dangerous criminal in the US that it will take 90% of the time the house of representatives spends on its legislative duties.

He commited the most grievous crime by buying a gun on false information and acting as a foreign agent/Lobby without registering.

Hunter should in fact be executed for these crimes after first being impeached.

He can't be impeached because he doesn't occupy any political office.

He can only be sent to prison.
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by wirinet(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2023
bluefilm:

But there is an impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden based on Hunter Biden's crimes. For someone that doesn't occupy any political office, there is an awful lot of legislative time and resources being spent on him. From his drug addiction, to his escapades with prostitutes, to his personal relationships and then his business dealings, all of these are legislative agendas to the republicans. Marjorie Taylor Greene even bought a picture of Hunters nude or should I day dick yo the floor of the house.

I believe the republicans wants to impeach Hunter Biden as the president's son.
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by HRMK: 10:08am On Sep 15, 2023
WHEN A HUNTER IS CHARGED ON A FEDERAL FIREARMS OFFENCE?ANYTHING UNUSUAL ABOUT THAT.......HAHAHA.......
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Calitoscassius(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2023
IjeBos:

Yea, keep dreaming, Trump will win, Obiden is a joke.
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Calitoscassius(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2023
visaclick:
Hmmm na waooo, politicians all round the world steal not just african leaders.
Hunter is not a politician, read the article! Read!!
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Calitoscassius(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2023
bluefilm:

Some of them cannot read, maybe they can but cannot conprehend, since when has Hunter became an impeachable government office holder?
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Risingsunn: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2023
wirinet:

That's exactly what you guys said the last time despite all the polls showing otherwise.
We await the 2024 elections. I hope you guys don't go crying rigged elections, 2000 mules, Dominion machines, etc., after being roundly defeated once again by sleepy/basement joe
wait ooo. What are 5he poles saying grin
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by IjeBos(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
Risingsunn:

Huh?
Trump's popular with uneducated/undereducated white men who make up his base. He speaks to their mentality of white nationalism(racism) and victimhood (imagine a white man in the US thinking they are a victim). They are emotionally invested in him, no matter how much he scams them. It's a cult. But his cultish base doesn't make up the majority of the US electorate. White suburban woman are not going to vote for him (A soon to be convicted rapist is not the role model they want their children to emulate). And given the new crazy abortion laws (woman having to carry dead fetuses to term) and talk of banning birth control, women are going to come out in force.
How many people who voted for Biden in 2000 will say oh, "I like what I've seen from Trump and the Republican party since, let me switch my vote"?
Again, he stokes racist sentiments and is a degenerate. US Christians are going to be called to account for ever supporting him.

2 Likes

Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Risingsunn: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
IjeBos:

Huh?
Trump's popular with uneducated/undereducated white men who make up his base. He speaks to their mentality of white nationalism(racism) and victimhood (imagine a white man in the US thinking they are a victim). They are emotionally invested in him, no matter how much he scams them. It's a cult. But his cultish base doesn't make up the majority of the US electorate. White suburban woman are not going to vote for him (A soon to be convicted rapist is not the role model they want their children to emulate). And given the new crazy abortion laws (woman having to carry dead fetuses to term) and talk of banning birth control, women are going to come out in force.
How many people who voted for Biden in 2000 will say oh, "I like what I've seen from Trump and the Republican party since, let me switch my vote"?
Again, he stokes racist sentiments and is a degenerate. US Christians are going to be called to account for ever supporting him.
till then
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by Risingsunn: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
IjeBos:

Huh?
with this your analysis, the opinion polls should be like 80/20 in favor of Biden, but the both of them are tied. Yet you are here telling me majority supports biden grin
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by patpaul: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
what a country! will that happen in any African country?
Re: US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges by IjeBos(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Risingsunn:
with this your analysis, the opinion polls should be like 80/20 in favor of Biden, but the both of them are tied. Yet you are here telling me majority supports biden grin

I never said majority supports Biden. I said, majority of voters (51%) will not vote for Trump and where it matters, the majority of voters in enough states needed to win the Electoral college will not for for Trump.
The polls will never be 80/20. I think 40% of the country lives in an alternate Universe with alternate facts due to the overwhelming Republican propaganda like Fox News. Despite all the recounts and Fox News paying almost 1Billion Dollars for lying about it, a lot of Republicans still believe the election was stolen and that Jan. 6 was just a tourist event. Trump's upcoming trials will put everything in focus. Hopefully some of the federal ones are televised.

Those polls are meaningless this far out. Trump has strong Republican support which shows up in the polls, Dems aren't the cultish type. But look at the numbers in the polls, they never add up to 100. The remaining people are probably mostly dissatisfied Dems(Biden's age, Biden's been more of a centrist) and Independents that will in the end not vote Trump or will vote Biden.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests / China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power / Russia Sends Fathers Who Don't Pay Child Support To Fight In Ukraine War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.