Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam (4349 Views)

Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC / A Cold-Blooded Beast Called Isa Pantami By Femi Fani-Kayode / President Buhari Appoints Lt-Col Y.M. Dodo As His New ADC. (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by Ngozi123(f): 10:28am On Sep 15, 2023
Fejoku:

I know your brain has been clogged by hate not to read and understand my comment but it isn't my problem.
No one can annex another man's territory in a referendum and we have been asking for referendum.
Who gives a f^ck about a British map? We are talking about Biafra here which is still subject to every ethnic group within her open to decide whether they want in or out via referendum. Isn't that the right way to go about it? For your information, all those ethnic groups are those with whom we had and have a shared and cordial history irrespective of a brief tumultuous political differences. We won't leave without extending a hand of togetherness to them for the sake of posterity. They can choose to reject Biafra and remain in Nigeria or to form their own countries. A Yeriba dingbat won't be the one to tell us how to relate with them.

I think that the referendum should only be conducted in Igbo-speaking areas but other than that, I agree.
Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by Fejoku: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2023
Ngozi123:

They (Igbo haters) don't want Igbos to go. That's the crux of the issue.

For years they said it was because we wanted the South-South minorities to leave with us but now that's not the case, they're still complaining.
They cannot stop us from going... they can only delay us. Nigeria is falling apart under them and there's nothing they can do about it. The level of hatred it will breed after the division is what Yorubas like the creator of this thread doesn't know.
All our people need to do is sustain the demand for our God given rights and we will get it in due.
Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2023
The only book I read written by a northerner regarding the events of those days (by the way, I find it difficult to understand why all northern topshots didnt document about the coup and its aftermath, if they were aiming and hoping to be gentlemen and just let that ugly chapter die off with no stories told about it, they've been terribly wrong.

Others have taken it upon themselves to sell that history as they see fit, in the process making the innocents villains and vice-versa. This issue of documentation and putting history ut as it is I believe is something we need to take very serious as northerners, otherwise, people will tell OUR STORIES from THEIR point of view.

Today, all issues regarding the events leading upto and after Jan 66 is only read from atimes, highly controversial sources, one where each side sometimes goess off the rail to publish fallacies. )

In his biography (it was not written to talk about the Jan 66 and its aftermath, just the author's life and relationships with various governments) - Where I stand (Inda na Tsaya in Hausa), Sheikh Abubakar Mahmud Gumi who happened to be the senior judge of northern region, recollected that days after the coup, Ironsi demanded for his presence and when he arrived, the Head of State asked him about 'Weapons him and the Sardauna had imported from Saudi Arabia' , it was an absurd allegation, one that lacked any foundation, yet, the HoS seemed to hold the belief that it indeed held some truths, he later out found it to be false.

It helps in shaping out and pointing out better, who the guy Ironsi was and what he thought of Sardauna and his leanings towards the coup.

Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by Ngozi123(f): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2023
Fejoku:

Do you think they care which region he was from? They are more interested in sticking to the ethnic profiling against Ndigbo while parroting that there are no Igbos in the SS. They hope that Ndigbo from both sides are caught up in the confusion they are creating to further create division among ourselves. You have to be very careful not to fall for any traps they're creating.
Nzeogwu was an Igbo man from SS and he gave his reasons for the coup and stated who their choice was to hand over the power to. Awolowo was their choice as was corroborated by other members of the coup including a Yoruba man called Ademoyega who wrote a book titled 'Why We Struck".
Who ever has a problem with Nzeogwu should also have problems with other members of the coup.
Don't allow them control the narrative.

I know how they operate. The one thing they don't understand is that the truth will eventually come out and when that happens, all the people they've been lying to will turn on them.

That's why I keep saying everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner.

Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by Ngozi123(f): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2023
Fejoku:

They cannot stop us from going... they can only delay us. Nigeria is falling apart under them and there's nothing they can do about it. The level of hatred it will breed after the division is what Yorubas like the creator of this thread doesn't know.
All our people need to do is sustain the demand for our God given rights and we will get it in due.

We need to get our own houses in order first. Every able Igbo man and woman should start with their villages and expand from there. Nigeria will fall, we just need to make sure that we're prepared for when that happens.
Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by debetmx(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2023
Creamypie:
Humphrey chukwuka is the only one of the coupists still alive

Humphrey Chukwuka reminds me of the saying that "he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword". Him and Adewale Ademoyega did not kill any body during the coup and they grew old but Ademoyega is late now.

Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:
The only book I read written by a northerner regarding the events of those days (by the way, I find it difficult to understand why all northern topshots didnt document about the coup and its aftermath, if they were aiming and hoping to be gentlemen and just let that ugly chapter die off with no stories told about it, they've been terribly wrong.

Others have taken it upon themselves to sell that history as they see fit, in the process making the innocents villains and vice-versa. This issue of documentation and putting history ut as it is I believe is something we need to take very serious as northerners, otherwise, people will tell OUR STORIES from THEIR point of view.

Today, all issues regarding the events leading upto and after Jan 66 is only read from atimes, highly controversial sources, one where each side sometimes goess off the rail to publish fallacies. )

In his biography (it was not written to talk about the Jan 66 and its aftermath, just the author's life and relationships with various governments) - Where I stand (Inda na Tsaya in Hausa), Sheikh Abubakar Mahmud Gumi who happened to be the senior judge of northern region, recollected that days after the coup, Ironsi demanded for his presence and when he arrived, the Head of State asked him about 'Weapons him and the Sardauna had imported from Saudi Arabia' , it was an absurd allegation, one that lacked any foundation, yet, the HoS seemed to hold the belief that it indeed held some truths, he later out found it to be false.

It helps in shaping out and pointing out better, who the guy Ironsi was and what he thought of Sardauna and his leanings towards the coup.

Ironsi was neck deep in that Ibo coup.

Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2023
debetmx:

Humphrey Chukwuka reminds me of the saying that "he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword". Him and Adewale Ademoyega did not kill any body during the coup and they grew old but Ademoyega is late now.

Chukwuka personally executed Lt Col Pam after abducting him from his home in the dead of the night.

Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2023
Ngozi123:

We need to get our own houses in order first. Every able Igbo man and woman should start with their villages and expand from there. Nigeria will fall, we just need to make sure that we're prepared for when that happens.

Nigeria will fall and you think you have a chance of surviving it ?

You ingrates forget how Nigeria has been your biggest benefactor.

Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2023
Ngozi123:

I know how they operate. The one thing they don't understand is that the truth will eventually come out and when that happens, all the people they've been lying to will turn on them.

That's why I keep saying everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner.

Ohu, point out one lie in this thread.

I am asking for just one single lie !

You are being exposed for what you are and your usual response is to claim victimhood.

Continue with your next round of foolishness and see where it will end you in.

Instead of you to see the truth and accept it instead of the generational lies handed to you by your ever lying war generation , you instead begin to claim victim

No one in their right mind is against you leaving .

Just know where your Biafra starts and ends.

Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by Pakute: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

These are the same fools who keep saying history was banned to hide the genocide of their war generation

But when you give them real history and not the revisionist rubbish they have been allowed feral to rewrite, they begin crying and calling for topic to be deleted.

Useless hypocrites they are.

My comment that you quoted, the ibo Moderator has deleted it.

Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
Pakute:

My comment that you quoted, the ibo Moderator has deleted it.

Nah their way.

They think they have the monopoly on the post war narrative .

This is why they are the ones still claiming victim .

Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by Gerhards: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Nigeria will fall and you think you have a chance of surviving it ?

You ingrates forget how Nigeria has been your biggest benefactor.

Igbos are the biggest benefactor ..... why refused to allow them to leave your one Nigeria or don't you want to enjoy those things they are benefiting from Nigeria all alone? you are a big fuul and a waste to your parents
you will soon collect 20 years ban from this account Oponu
Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by Gerhards: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Nah their way.

Listen to yourself, you can't even survive as a country without the Igbos, isn't it funny grin grin
Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by Pakute: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Nah their way.

A little comment like that could scare them?, na wah. I have never seen such a people so scared of their past.

Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by Gerhards: 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
Pakute:
A little comment like that could scare them?, na wah. I have never seen such a people so scared of their past.

Find a way to cure your insecurities, the same people wish to leave the country for you but you refused, don't you want to enjoy one Nigeria all alone?
Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by Pakute: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
Gerhards:

Find a way to cure your insecurities, the same people wish to leave the country for you but you refused, don't you want to enjoy one Nigeria all alone?
Make i laff una small, Lol. Before election, na una love "one Nigeria" pass, after election loss, na back to biafra. Abeg do quick dey go and don't forget to tell your senators to vacate our national assembly.

Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by DeTribalisedCit: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

And you want to repeat the foolishness of your Marxist generation on us .

How can you be biafran and Obidient ?

Unless you mean to say both are just two faces of an 0koro coin.

I like how you exposed yourself .

Mumu

I like how you think the world revolves around my thinking of your existence.

I also like how you show your world revolves around having an opinion of my person.

You're just 1 in 7 billion and I honestly couldn't care more what your opinion of me or my people is. We are who we are, unapologetically.

You see that time in the night, when it's just you and your dreams, that's where you'd find the salvation you seek. Not from trolling people online. 🤞
Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by Fejoku: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ngozi123:

It has started already. We must never be caught napping when the time sets.
Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
Pakute:

Because they know they are guilty
Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by Roboto11: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
SensetionalGoal:
Please what does the op intend to achieve with this story.... Is it to start inciting people against each other Let us be vigilant about this bat-bingos

If it is the truth, I believe it should be told.

Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by Christistruth00: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
Creamypie:
Humphrey chukwuka is the only one of the coupists still alive

Chukwuka argued and pleaded for Lt Col Pam not to be killed but his pleas were brushed aside
He said that was not they told him before he helped them to arrest Pam who was his boss

Last we heard he was a Pastor

Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by Gerhards: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
Pakute:

Make i laff una small, Lol. Before election, na una love "one Nigeria" pass, after election loss, na back to biafra. Abeg do quick dey go and don't forget to tell your senators to vacate our national assembly.

What has the election got to do with Igbos wanting to leave Nigeria? last time I checked they are still citizens of Nigeria and have the right to vote or contest elections ... My point is that we ordinary Igbos want to leave one Nigeria except for our politicians. The government needs to listen to our voice because marriage shouldn't be by force.

Can you answer my question now, don't you want to enjoy one Nigeria all alone?
Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by debetmx(m): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Chukwuka personally executed Lt Col Pam after abducting him from his home in the dead of the night.

No, Major Chukwuka arrested Lt. Col Pam but did not kill him. Lt. Col Pam was killed by Major Anuforo.

Major Anuforo personally killed Festus Okotie-Eboh, Colonel Kur Mohammed, Lt. Cols Pam and Unegbe.
Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by DaTruths: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

You have been crying victim since 1967.

This topic is meant to set the record straight on who the real aggressors and belligerents were

Omo i don't support the over ambitious coup plotters.
58 years Ago, 3 million people killed, kids starved to death.
Isn't that enough punishment already for people that didn't know anything about power tussle.
Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by Raheeqilmaktoom: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
DaTruths:

Isn't that enough punishment already for people that didn't know anything about power tussle.

It is, if people will stop bringing it up and making villains heroes (because na awa people) while denigrating the lives and honors of those innocently killed (because they are the enemy).

Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
DaTruths:

But idiots in the yeast celebrate these cold blooded killers as their gallant heroes doing God's work.

Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by DaTruths: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

It is, if people will stop bringing it up and making villains heroes (because na awa people) while denigrating the lives and honors of those innocently killed (because they are the enemy).

Making villains heroes, who do you refer to as villain, and how was he made a hero?
Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
DaTruths:

Making villains heroes, who do you refer to as villain, and how was he made a hero?

Follow the post war narration.
Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:20am On Sep 17, 2023
Ngozi123:

Everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner.

I pity you people as you have no idea what you are doing.

Are you keeping a list of people who oppose your useless IPOB and Obidient mob whom you intend to round up and shoot?

This is why no one will ever trust an Ohu with power.
Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by oyatz(m): 6:11am On Sep 17, 2023
SensetionalGoal:
Please what does the op intend to achieve with this story.... Is it to start inciting people against each other Let us be vigilant about this bat-bingos

You can't shout down others from telling their own stories too, even if such stories make you uncomfortable.

Re: The Cold Blooded Murder Of Lt Col Pam by oyatz(m): 6:17am On Sep 17, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
The conversation between Major Anuforo and Lt Col. Pam followed.

Major Christian Anuforo (CA): “You are to be shot Sir.”

JY: “Chris why?”

CA: “That is our decision”

JY: “I have a young family of six. This makes no sense.”

CA: “I have no choice. I am simply obeying orders.”

JY: “Allow me to say my prayers.”

CA: “Please do.” Dawn has not broken, and Lt Col Pam, 32, knelt on the soft, cold grass. His last thoughts were obviously for his devoted wife Elizabeth and their children. “Lord save them. Lord bless them and Lord keep them.” Shortly after, Anuforo’s gun cracked and two bullets flew out in the first volley, hitting his Pam’s chest and jaw.

It is easy to start a chaos but very difficult to determine where and how it will end.

The chaos started by these people led to the civil war with reverberating consequences till today.

Peter Obi Speaks On Outcome Of Supreme Court Judgement / Okowa Running Youths Inclusive Government, Says Ossai / Nido Worldwide Conference. Toronto

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73