Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Nollywood Actor Lekan Olatunji Loses His Wife To The Cold Hands Of Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Lekan Olatunji Loses His Wife To The Cold Hands Of Death (2455 Views)

Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) / Exclusive: Nollywood Actor, Lekan Ojo A.k.a 'gbatami' Turns Mechanic In Usa [see / Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Lekan Olatunji Loses His Wife To The Cold Hands Of Death by Adelola77(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
Popular Nollywood, actor, producer, and screenwriter, Lekan Olatunji has lost his wife Ifedolapo Olatunji to the cold hands of death.

This is coming merely a year after actor Lekan Olatunji cheated on death as he survives horrific car crash.

Tribune Online gathered that he disclosed the death of his wife after canceling a proposed shoot meant to hold on Thursday.

The Nollywood actor revealed that his wife died after spending millions of Naira on her health for surgery.

Also a Nigerian journalist Temilola Sobola shared this heart-wrenching news on her official Instagram page.

She wrote: “It is so sad to announce that Actor Lekan Olatunji just lost his wife to the cold hands of death. May God comfort him in this trying period, and May her soul Rest In Perfect Peace”

The cause of illness is still yet to be revealed.

See screenshot below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxLpO1RrDNf/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

SOURCE: https:///nollywood-actor-lekan-olatunji-loses-his-wife-to-the-cold-hands-of-death/

Re: Nollywood Actor Lekan Olatunji Loses His Wife To The Cold Hands Of Death by Praxis758: 12:35am On Sep 15, 2023
May Gods console him for this demise.

Who’ll now fill in the gap left by the woman for these 3 beautiful children?

I’m pained when I hear news like this.
Re: Nollywood Actor Lekan Olatunji Loses His Wife To The Cold Hands Of Death by Omihanifa: 1:13am On Sep 15, 2023
My condolences
Those children are still very small, I can't just imagine the pain and confusion.
Re: Nollywood Actor Lekan Olatunji Loses His Wife To The Cold Hands Of Death by Gadafi001(m): 2:27am On Sep 15, 2023
cry
Re: Nollywood Actor Lekan Olatunji Loses His Wife To The Cold Hands Of Death by MrsTwrite(f): 2:43am On Sep 15, 2023
cry
Re: Nollywood Actor Lekan Olatunji Loses His Wife To The Cold Hands Of Death by emmabest2000(m): 5:43am On Sep 15, 2023
SAD

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Lekan Olatunji Loses His Wife To The Cold Hands Of Death by wrongman665(m): 6:52am On Sep 15, 2023
Another one. embarassed
Re: Nollywood Actor Lekan Olatunji Loses His Wife To The Cold Hands Of Death by kingthreat(m): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2023
May we never lose our wives to the cold hands of death. I overheard this statement from the conversation of 2 men in their 50s.
Kudos to the strong widowers out there holding strong.
Take heart Lekan Olatunji

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Lekan Olatunji Loses His Wife To The Cold Hands Of Death by Foodqueen(f): 8:20am On Sep 15, 2023
Eeya!!

May God console the family.
Re: Nollywood Actor Lekan Olatunji Loses His Wife To The Cold Hands Of Death by TANID(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2023
kingthreat:
May we never lose our wives to the cold hands of death. I overheard this statement from the conversation of 2 men in their 50s.
Kudos to the strong widowers out there holding strong.
Take heart Lekan Olatunji
amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Shakira And Pique(pics) / Maheeda Loving Herself In New Photo.... She Fine Joor..!!! / Richard Mofe-damijo Shares Funny Throwback Passport Of Comedian Ay(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.