Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. (1683 Views)

Advice Needed On My Late Dad's 1st Remembrance / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by zed7: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
If this story is true, you're in a big mess. You're not only cheating but with your wife's friend and someone's wife. Even though they say a sin is a sin, this one is a 'very big sin.'

Break up the relationship immediately. She was living without you and she will keep living. If you can, give her a parting sum to put in a business so she can get her 'independence' from you.
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by Tayorshd87: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
TimT:

Okay o.. marriage advisor 🤣🤣

My brother that's it óò 😂

Make u no go loose guard 😉
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by Trustmea: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
uwuana:
Yesterday I asked her so many things and she open up another chapter of what she passing through, she said early January this year her husband was locked up in the police station, she was called up, she went there and they said her husband collect loan of 100k from somebody and refused to pay, so they had to settle for him to be paying instalmental, but before they released him he must pay 40k upfront, January that things are rough, she had to go borrowed from her place of work to secure his released, since then he didn't even talk about how to repay the 40k back,he doesn't bring any money for food at home, how he spent the money he borrowed she doesn't know, but at the end of the day she was the one suffering for it, that it was all the assistance that I was giving her that she was able to settle the debt, she said this is another reason she can't get me off her life, that am different, that am so special, I bought her pads in June, she said her husband saw it and asked her what the thing is, she told him is bread that he should go and eat it, that I can see how bad things are, even pads her husband did not know because he has never bought it for her since she married him
Hmmm na wa oh, marriage marriage marriage if u no get money don't enter there chai
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by Trustmea: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
uwuana:
Yesterday I asked her so many things and she open up another chapter of what she passing through, she said early January this year her husband was locked up in the police station, she was called up, she went there and they said her husband collect loan of 100k from somebody and refused to pay, so they had to settle for him to be paying instalmental, but before they released him he must pay 40k upfront, January that things are rough, she had to go borrowed from her place of work to secure his released, since then he didn't even talk about how to repay the 40k back,he doesn't bring any money for food at home, how he spent the money he borrowed she doesn't know, but at the end of the day she was the one suffering for it, that it was all the assistance that I was giving her that she was able to settle the debt, she said this is another reason she can't get me off her life, that am different, that am so special, I bought her pads in June, she said her husband saw it and asked her what the thing is, she told him is bread that he should go and eat it, that I can see how bad things are, even pads her husband did not know because he has never bought it for her since she married him
So from the inside 120k wey u dey receive is what u use to take care of the banny and ur own woman and children
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by MumEmdy(f): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
Obierika:

Madam you quoted the wrong person!

I'm sorry please.
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by frozen70(f): 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
uwuana:
Good day fellow nairaland, please I have some Pressing issues on my neck that am trying to laid off, but the more I tried the more a new chapter will open.
5 years ago when I married My wife, my life was in total mess, things was so difficult for me as of then, I was working under contract in a company and the salary was just a peanut, I was staying in a face me apartment, that was when I get to know this family, when my wife give birth to our first child everywhere was rough and tough for me I couldn't even afford the hospital bill because I haven't received salary for two months with the company new policy, well it was this woman my neighbor wife that borrowed me the money to pay, I was so happy and pray for her that for this good she did for me God will answer her secret prayers.well things wasn't going well and my wife suggest I should quit my job that we should relocate to her place in the Niger Delta, I told to have patience that I have a feeling that the job am doing will pave way and things will work out fine, things started to get better and I was able to get a self con apartment and we moved in and left my neighbor in the face me compound, after two years my wife said she going to her place to start up a business, I tried to persuade her to stay but she refused,by December last year I gathered all I have and gave her to go. Well things changed and by January this year a new announcement was made in the company am working, it's no more contract, the contractor was sacked and am the new person in charge of my session and there was huge increase in salary, I was so happy and rejoicing, me that was collecting 35k and now 120k, I called my wife and asked her to come back but she refused, she said business is booming she can't leave it and come back, that she can only visit when the kids have holidays, well by March this year I was able to get new and comfortable place, I moved in.
On Easter day I had a visitors, it was my former neighbor wife and one of her sister, she said she has been to my former place but she was informed I parked out and my former landlord directed her here, I was so happy to see her,we exchange greetings and I offered them what I cooked, she asked about my wife if she has made up her mind to come back, I said no, after all the jolly and merriment they left, I went their place the next Sunday to greet them, everything is not alright, I can see the anger in her face, I met them on a family meeting, I had to leave, she later came to my place in the evening and explain everything that's is going on to me, she said she has been living in sorry and pain see I knew her in that compound, she asked me if wife didn't tell me anything about it I said no, she said she was the bread winner of the family, she the one paying the all the bills including rent and the children school fee's, the husband is a okada rider,he collect the bike on higher purchased, and he doesn't bring anything back to the family, this has been going on like that for all those years and she can't continue again because the Man want to kill her before her time with four children, that was why she called for the family meeting, she was telling me all this things things with tears rolling from her eyes, I told her to stop crying that everything will be alright, after she left I called my wife and asked her if what her friend said is true, she said yes,I was shocked and I started thinking what to do to assist her, I called her and she came to my place, I gave her 20k, she was so happy and thanked me very much, but I didn't inform my wife about the money I gave her friend, later on I started feeling lonely since my wife is around the thought of this woman is always on my head, I tried to fight it but e no work, she came visit one day and she told me she not a kid that I should tell her what's in my mind, I was confused, I thought about the respect and other things I said no to myself,I couldn't say out, she told me she has the same feelings for me, that am the source of her happiness,we both kiss each other, since then our relationship has become something so strong that I can't even break, the more I tried to break it the more it becomes stronger, she has been coming to me steadily and giving me sex, she said her body is mine, and I have been assisting, I helped to pay the rent and children school fee's last term, I talked to her yesterday that what we are doing is not good, how does she feel sleeping with her best friend husband, she said she thought about it also but she can't control it that she doesn't have any feelings for her husband again, that if I leave her she will die, because I have been the one carrying all this burden for her, please advise me what to do to stop This so that she won't get hurt,

Since sex is now involve and your wife is far from you

You are already in a big sheet

You can still be helpful to her especially financially but bear in mind that she is another man's wife, untill they divorce
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by peretei2024(m): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2023
uwuana:
Good day fellow nairaland, please I have some Pressing issues on my neck that am trying to laid off, but the more I tried the more a new chapter will open.
5 years ago when I married My wife, my life was in total mess, things was so difficult for me as of then, I was working under contract in a company and the salary was just a peanut, I was staying in a face me apartment, that was when I get to know this family, when my wife give birth to our first child everywhere was rough and tough for me I couldn't even afford the hospital bill because I haven't received salary for two months with the company new policy, well it was this woman my neighbor wife that borrowed me the money to pay, I was so happy and pray for her that for this good she did for me God will answer her secret prayers.well things wasn't going well and my wife suggest I should quit my job that we should relocate to her place in the Niger Delta, I told to have patience that I have a feeling that the job am doing will pave way and things will work out fine, things started to get better and I was able to get a self con apartment and we moved in and left my neighbor in the face me compound, after two years my wife said she going to her place to start up a business, I tried to persuade her to stay but she refused,by December last year I gathered all I have and gave her to go. Well things changed and by January this year a new announcement was made in the company am working, it's no more contract, the contractor was sacked and am the new person in charge of my session and there was huge increase in salary, I was so happy and rejoicing, me that was collecting 35k and now 120k, I called my wife and asked her to come back but she refused, she said business is booming she can't leave it and come back, that she can only visit when the kids have holidays, well by March this year I was able to get new and comfortable place, I moved in.
On Easter day I had a visitors, it was my former neighbor wife and one of her sister, she said she has been to my former place but she was informed I parked out and my former landlord directed her here, I was so happy to see her,we exchange greetings and I offered them what I cooked, she asked about my wife if she has made up her mind to come back, I said no, after all the jolly and merriment they left, I went their place the next Sunday to greet them, everything is not alright, I can see the anger in her face, I met them on a family meeting, I had to leave, she later came to my place in the evening and explain everything that's is going on to me, she said she has been living in sorry and pain see I knew her in that compound, she asked me if wife didn't tell me anything about it I said no, she said she was the bread winner of the family, she the one paying the all the bills including rent and the children school fee's, the husband is a okada rider,he collect the bike on higher purchased, and he doesn't bring anything back to the family, this has been going on like that for all those years and she can't continue again because the Man want to kill her before her time with four children, that was why she called for the family meeting, she was telling me all this things things with tears rolling from her eyes, I told her to stop crying that everything will be alright, after she left I called my wife and asked her if what her friend said is true, she said yes,I was shocked and I started thinking what to do to assist her, I called her and she came to my place, I gave her 20k, she was so happy and thanked me very much, but I didn't inform my wife about the money I gave her friend, later on I started feeling lonely since my wife is around the thought of this woman is always on my head, I tried to fight it but e no work, she came visit one day and she told me she not a kid that I should tell her what's in my mind, I was confused, I thought about the respect and other things I said no to myself,I couldn't say out, she told me she has the same feelings for me, that am the source of her happiness,we both kiss each other, since then our relationship has become something so strong that I can't even break, the more I tried to break it the more it becomes stronger, she has been coming to me steadily and giving me sex, she said her body is mine, and I have been assisting, I helped to pay the rent and children school fee's last term, I talked to her yesterday that what we are doing is not good, how does she feel sleeping with her best friend husband, she said she thought about it also but she can't control it that she doesn't have any feelings for her husband again, that if I leave her she will die, because I have been the one carrying all this burden for her, please advise me what to do to stop This so that she won't get hurt,

Bro. I would advice you run fast else this woman will bring bad luck to you and your will lose your source of joy. This happened to me last year. Though mine wasn't a married woman but my subordinate in my place of work. I had sex with her for just 2 times before you know I lost my job and in fact things were terrible. Am still facing it as I speak. Run very very fast because the enemies will attack your source of joy.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
peretei2024:
â–  Bro. I would advice you run fast else this woman will bring bad luck to you and your will lose your source of joy.
â–  This happened to me last year. Though mine wasn't a married woman but my subordinate in my place of work. I had sex with her for just 2 times before you know I lost my job and in fact things were terrible. Am still facing it as I speak. Run very very fast because the enemies will attack your source of joy
The woman can't bring him anything he doesn't, with his own hands, bring on himself by continuing to engage her. So stop this nonsense idea that others decide your fate in some way. undecided

2. You probably lost your job because you were being stewpid or it was just your luck. Nothing to do with sex or anything. I suggest you begin to engage your brain in that which is meaningful. undecided
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by BigMamaNaija: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
Na wa for you oh. How you come allow a hustler to dey run you street dey finish your small money like this? You for don buy land dey prepare to build your own house oh.

Better control yourself. You can do it. Stop giving her any money. Start a project or strict savings, the type you're not allowed to withdraw till a certain time. Once you stop giving her money, you'll see how fast she'll cut off from you. You're encouraging the illicit affair by funding her.

Money can really scatter family oh. Oghene bikoo. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by Karleb(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
Na this kain guy dem dey call knackademus! grin

Well done sir! Ride on! grin
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by uwuana: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
BigMamaNaija:
Na wa for you oh. How you come allow a hustler to dey run you street dey finish your small money like this? You for don buy land dey prepare to build your own house oh.

Better control yourself. You can do it. Stop giving her any money. Start a project or strict savings, the type you're not allowed to withdraw till a certain time. Once you stop giving her money, you'll see how fast she'll cut off from you. You're encouraging the illicit affair by funding her.

Money can really scatter family oh. Oghene bikoo. embarassed
Thanks for your advice, this one you are calling Oghene, I guess you are from the same place with my wife, Delta?
Re: Advice Needed On This Pressing Issue. by henrimoto(m): 1:28am On Sep 24, 2023
Skyview01:
I am honestly beginning to doubt the op. This is a takes by moonlight. Lots of things are not adding up.
...what part of the story is not adding up ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Is Breaking Up My Family!pls Help / Top 9 Signs Your Spouse Is Cheating / If You Used These Things Then You Must Be Married By Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.