Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights (12285 Views)

FG Makes Arrangements For Nigerians In Ukraine To Enter Hungary, Romania / Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning / Emirates Makes U-turn, Suspends Nigerian Flight Until Further Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by Backpedal: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2023
Liars
Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by Bringbackmandat: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2023
Only fools will be believing this government.

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by Alliswell248: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2023
maticar:

The thief in aso rock has destroyed it tay tay

Ok.....try again in 2031.....

Nothing for you....the dot nation in 9ja
Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by cucumbar: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2023
Lanretoye:
There has been an agreement,Modalities would have to be worked out,senseless people will start saying rubbish here.you can be more sensible and you know it,are we talking here about visa ban lifting or emirate filght operations,do the sound like thesame to you?.don't bring some predetermined crazy mindset to every issue on platforms like this.
Shut up there. How long will you continue supporting evil? Is this the first time the government you so much support will say something and it ends up being false? Then you’ll have the audacity to come here and gaslight people that are more intelligent than your generation before you and after you can ever be?
Don’t be unfortunate this morning o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by phemmyfour: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2023
cursedAbiola:
Tinubu na criminal
O gbe wọn ni handicap grin
Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by Chetas81(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2023
EMIRATES DON'T NEED TERRORIST SPONSOR IN THEIR MOTHERLAND, ASKED BUHARI TO BRING OUT THE LIST OF THE TERRORIST SPONSORED IN NIGERIA, YOU CAN SEE HOW TERRORIST ALMOST OVERPOWERED THE NIGERIAN MILITARY OFFICER, SOMEONE USING HIS MONEY TO SPONSOR BANDITS IN NIGERIA,GUNMI IS THERE, NOBODY QUESTION HIM BY SPEAK FOR THE BANDIT

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by 2pacarnate(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2023
HarryGleb:
Do you need a job?

Please ignore that nut job,I really need a job,my wife just put them bed,if you have any good job please am interested,I really need to double my hustle.🙏
Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by cucumbar: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2023
Judolisco:
did dubai issue a denial?
Mumu.. do you know the meaning of immediate effect? How come it’s no longer with immediate effect.
Una go explain taya. No be everybody get zombie brain like you.

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by kacheezy: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2023
Lanretoye:
There has been an agreement,Modalities would have to be worked out,senseless people will start saying rubbish here.you can be more sensible and you know it,are we talking here about visa ban lifting or emirate filght operations,do the sound like thesame to you?.don't bring some predetermined crazy mindset to every issue on platforms like this.
Have they finished working out Dangote refinery’s modalities, you are a block head my friend.

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by Father4all: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2023
Government of lies

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by youngrichnigga: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2023
Lanretoye:
its not propaganda,if someone is granted bail in court,the person still have to fulfill bail conditions before finally being released in this case,diplomatic conclusion is necessary. So Emirates airlines management don't have to decide on the flight operations modalities and frequencies,official documentations tooand even nigerian authorities have some work to do before commencent.we can't just be reasoning like illiterates.
Alright APC spokesman, we await the update after the bail undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by Judolisco(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2023
cucumbar:
Mumu.. do you know the meaning of immediate effect? How come it’s no longer with immediate effect.
Una go explain taya. No be everybody get zombie brain like you.
na question I ask... Why d thing come dey pain u like dis?
Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by Ihengwu: 11:47am On Sep 15, 2023
This Ajuri is going to be worst than "Liar" Mohammed. Someone should tell him that elections are over and no need for propaganda anymore. Its time to lead and govern.

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by rinzaugustine: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2023
ShoeWorld1:
This is just the tip of the iceberg.
We all have to wait for the invisible Indian investors to invest 14$ billion for the next decade.

My own be say, hunger is too much in this country and all levels of government need to join hands and fight poverty because we are clearly seeing the effects of it in the Northwest and Northeast part of the country.
Indians are not fools. Nobody in their right mind will want to invest in a country with weak and compromised judiciary because if there is any dispute they know their money is gone and won’t be able to get any dispute

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by bionixs: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2023
Mark my monicker very well. I smell trash from miles away. NOTHING WILL COME OUT OF THIS GOVERNMENT!

I said it with buhari and I hope naysayers are now enjoying a paradise called Nigeria

Where does tinubu take reach self ? The little impact I see in Lagos represent pa Jakande, Maruwa, Fashiola and Ambode.

All these agberos here think we are all stupid and parade dead brain cells .

HOW CAN A MAN’S ENTIRE LIFE BE ASSOCIATED WITH CRIME, FRAUD, MYSTERIES AND MISERIES

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by SirLakes: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
APC na scam

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by garfield1: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
mrvitalis:
Propaganda has limit sha
Results must show

You can't fake results

So the ban won't be lifted
Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by ufotunang: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
This tinubu and APC can lie

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by mrvitalis(m): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
garfield1:

So the ban won't be lifted
If you want the ban lifted give them their money $800 million... Simple

You can hold A countries money and expect them not to act

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by garfield1: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
mrvitalis:

If you want the ban lifted give them their money $800 million... Simple

You can hold A countries money and expect them not to act

Negotiations is ongoing
Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by mrvitalis(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
garfield1:

Negotiations is ongoing
Negotiations on payment Lmaooo pay them their money

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by Kukutente23: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
Lanretoye:
who is this idiot?,is that how u jump into issues your parents are entertaining in your house?.it's your elders in your house that are ignoramus.do you even know the meaning of kukute?,that's what you are.next time you quote,you don't quote your elder brothers on the forum.you can kill your self if visa ban was not truly lifted since you are growing with diminishing sense of reasoning.
You're inherently retarded mentally

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by DOM7: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
Just to trill the sheepishly biggots they announced false information when they swallow it hook and sinker then they will start denying it.

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by Lanretoye(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
kacheezy:

Have they finished working out Dangote refinery’s modalities, you are a block head my friend.
if you are not foolish enough you should know the difference between buhari and tinubu .Igbo...
Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by cucumbar: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
Judolisco:
na question I ask... Why d thing come dey pain u like dis?
E Dey pain me because na yeye question you dumb question you ask, and you guys like supporting evil.

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by Federalis: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
Another scam from the camp of Tinubu...

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by Diligence: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Any trust u hv for APC, just count it a Deficit already!

If the foundation be destroyed...

Just return The People's Stolen Mandate; nobody voted APC/Tinubu...

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by Judolisco(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
cucumbar:
E Dey pain me because na yeye question you dumb question you ask, and you guys like supporting evil.
what's d evil in asking a question.... E still dey pain you? U r not happy that they lifted d ban..d country did not deny lifting d ban... But u dey vex on their behalf say why dem go lift d ban
Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by Rikze: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
olisaEze:
Yeah, they want to first repair all the portholes and street lights in the cloud, including repainting all the zebra crossings on the route from Dubai to Nigeria before planes can start flying through again. And u wonder why lawyers are awarded an LLB in school, Lie-Lie-Brigade Barrister! grin

shocked
LLB= Lie-Lie Barrister

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by UnabashedIPOB: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
There you go again. Your useless and failed government had been caught in another lie and propaganda. I wrote a piece here the other day in response to your government's tall tale about the UAE lifting a visa ban on Liegerians. I stated in my response that UAE never reached a deal with your government to lift the visa ban until it repatriates the millions of $$ owed to Emirate Airlines despite its public pronouncements. Now, all of a sudden, it has to walk back all the lies its spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale, had been telling Liegerians. The Liegerian government ought to be ashamed of itself. So, for those of you who believe the lies, I am sorry to inform you that you have been SCAMMED once again by your government.

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by Wearemoving: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
cursedAbiola:
Tinubu na criminal

Everything about Tinubu is fake

1 Like

Re: FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights by lexy2014: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
Lanretoye:

Ajuri Ngelale, Presidential spokesman, had said both leaders reached a historic agreement, which resulted in the immediate cessation of the visa ban placed on Nigerian travelers.

Pls take note of the word "immediate". What does it mean?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tankers On Fire At Ijora, Apapa Lagos / Trucks Block Apapa Port Access Roads, Despite Presidential Order / Nigeria’s Major Airports Not Designed For International Operations - Hadi Sirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.