Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu (10865 Views)

National Grid Restored After Fire At Afam Power Plant. / Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu / Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by libertyfather(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2023
idiots people above....imagine kind comments dem dey post

1 Like

Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by Paragon311(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2023
Halleluyah...
Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by Owaincouncil: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2023
Dey form o penkelemes
I hope you will transform that sector and give all Nigerian at least 18 hours electricity per day and not some area. As webtalk now, some area are enjoying 24 hours daily.
Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by ceejayluv(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2023
BEDC Don already give themselves excuse to go on 3 days leave..
Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by Exceed15: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2023
Good
Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by seborrhic: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2023
jmoore:
5,000 megawatts for 200 million people.

Clap for yourself!!
Fashola with the usual propaganda and lies APC use to prop up at best average administrators could not add a single watt,not kW to the national grid for 8 f ucking years!
Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by todugo(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2023
Acidosis:

Fast and swift. Well-done.
Go and search what is "Hero syndrome".

Don't let this government play you.
Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by 007kjb: 8:23am On Sep 15, 2023
Were are the EQUIPMENTS this propagandist claim Siemens is shipping in for them

Great decievers, with blind and idiotic followers
Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by Globad(f): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2023
SmartPolician:
How long are we going to continue like this?

Why not unbundle this national grid nonsense and let states generate, transmit and distribute their own power?

Are you aware of the electricity act?

1 Like

Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by hepele9120: 8:27am On Sep 15, 2023
cool
Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by Angelfrost(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2023
Yeah... Till the next collapse... tongue
Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by Paramount01(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Ordinary 24/7hrs light that other countries such as Ghana, south Africa, Egypt, Tunisia etc are all enjoying, Nigeria cannot boast of any!!!

What a very useless country. To make matter worst a drug lord has ascended the highest seat in the land. I trust Atiku to drag the USA Court to release Tinubu's documents! Werey presented forge certificates to inec and yet he was sworn in. Corruption pro max!!!

The thing pain you sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by UnknownT: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2023
lol...... For something that will collapse over 2.5 before the year runs out, na em he dey announce like they have found the cure to our less than 5000MW generation
Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by ReachRich(m): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2023
How come I have not seen light since Wednesday night when the grid collapsed?
Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by pharmagba: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2023
nlfpmod:
Minister of Power, Bayo Adelabu:

Now we have leadership in Nigeria
President and Minsters who don't take Nigeria for granted.

It even seen to me the Minsters are competing who will emerge the best Minster

2 Likes

Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by Generalkorex(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Ordinary 24/7hrs light that other countries such as Ghana, south Africa, Egypt, Tunisia etc are all enjoying, Nigeria cannot boast of any!!!

What a very useless country. To make matter worst a drug lord has ascended the highest seat in the land. I trust Atiku to drag the USA Court to release Tinubu's documents! Werey presented forge certificates to inec and yet he was sworn in. Corruption pro max!!!
Which South Africa?
I'm not supporting the government but South Africa is not enjoying 247 power for a long time now. Make una dey comot South Africa from the list. Some places no dey get light pass 4 hours daily in SA. All my team members are South Africans and that's how I got to know this. Since 2010 or so they still haven't found solution to their electricity issue. I wonder what their government is doing the same way I'm wondering why Nigeria hasn't gotten it right since 1999.
Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by Reference(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2023
One fire somewhere and the whole country goes dark....
Not a great CV before foreign investors.
Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by Blitzking: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2023
No wonder dem bring light yesterday evening as I commot this morning light still dey. Gone are the days of estimated billings now for each day light No dey na dem dey loose billions

1 Like

Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by Reference(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2023
007kjb:
Were are the EQUIPMENTS this propagandist claim Siemens is shipping in for them

Great decievers, with blind and idiotic followers

Indeed. So much fanfare and back slapping when those stories were floated.
I guess the devil was in the details.

When I was young horses, cats and dogs could speak perfectly.... on telly that is, to my delight and entertainment.
These days I guess talking cats and dogs is mere fantasy and whenever I get to see one I certainly will flee in terror.

Folks, only a qualitative, mature, knowledgeable citizenry will be exposed to the reality of life and living in this country and by that maturity be able to progress. When a people think and act like children, all their leaders will show them are cartoons and read them bedtime stories.
Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by GoodRocks: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2023
Generalkorex:

Which South Africa?
I'm not supporting the government but South Africa is not enjoying 247 power for a long time now. Make una dey comot South Africa from the list. Some places no dey get light pass 4 hours daily in SA. All my team members are South Africans and that's how I got to know this. Since 2010 or so they still haven't found solution to their electricity issue. I wonder what their government is doing the same way I'm wondering why Nigeria hasn't gotten it right since 1999.

I don't know why you're ranting unnecessarily.

Dude, Nigeria is 50 years behind south Africa. Nigeria never even develop reach Ghana let alone south Africa Egypt Tunisia and those North Africa countries
Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by CJStarz: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2023
Very fast response. Kudos there. E be like say Tinubu engaged good hands despite being Bala blu
Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by Bellotelli: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2023
Still no light 🕯️
Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by Kingozymandias(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2023
yusuf0876:
keep deceiving yourself,I'm very sure u re not a Muslim,just disguising

Kafir!
Re: National Electricity Transmission Grid Restored - Bayo Adelabu by DrMuzungu(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

For Nigeria to achieve real 24/7 supply of electricity, it has to build between 30 and 60 new power plants for each power plant that exists today.
Anyone promising 24/7 supply (but only if he/she is elected) is a bloody liar.

A country in Europe with just under 7 million people produces 8500 MW of power at any given moment. Supply is indeed 24/7/365. With power cuts of under 20-30 minutes per year and even that is for maintenance purposes only. Nigeria has the population over 32 times higher and yet, it produces like 1/2 of energy the country mentioned above does. So, in order to achieve the same level, Nigeria has to increase power outputs so many times, that no polithiefcian can achieve that during his term or two, even if all the theft stops completely today.

Now to build a power plant or a transformer station, you have to please local "area boys" (read: thigs, criminals and gangsters), local chiefs, you have to deal with ever greedy contractors and laborers... and you will increase the power output like 50 times in a few years? Ahahahahahahahaha, look, if the great grandchildren of our great grandchildren see light 24/7, I will be happy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanusi To FG: Dont Overspend On Military Operations, / 2015 Elections: February Polls Should Not Hold — Balarabe Musa / 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.