Stats: 3,158,408 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID (18358 Views)

MOHBAD Didn't D!E Before He Was BUR!ED, Unknown Member Of Malian Record Speaks / Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Arrested By FCID Operatives In Lagos (Photo) / "Davido And Others Showing Love Now Didn't Show Love When I Was In Jail" -Sinzu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by youngrichnigga: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2023
Iar NPF, Oya show us a summon to all parties in the petition with their signatures of receipts for invitation undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by slowice(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2023
He can't defend himself now so anything can fly
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Harddiskng(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Na Samy Larry kill that guy. Nothing wet anyone fit tell me and you will hear the death of Sany Larry soon

Sad stuff mehn.

Even if the Sammy didn’t kill MohBad, with so much evidence of how he made life difficult for him. It seems the streets are not even smiling.

If Sammy values his life he would hide and turn off location or the bolded would become a reality sooner than we expect.

Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Malawian(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2023
Police don turn law court wey people dey go defend petition.

The rot is too much.
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Tenplet(m): 10:23am On Sep 15, 2023
When you're living in a failed country cry cry
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Tfreshzz(m): 10:23am On Sep 15, 2023
In a working country like the US, immediately you pick up your phone to report a case of such magnitude to the police, they would quickly visit you to know exactly what happened, and why the person is threatening your life.. Here, they are waiting for the petitioner to visit their office to simply adopt with money, before they can arrest or invite(if they will).

Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by RosyIsBlessed: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2023
wirinet:

Exactly. Why did the police not insist on autopsy when Mohbad was confirmed dead. At ieast an investigation should have commenced with the petition of threat to his life. An investigative officer should have been assigned to investigate the petition.

In saner climes, Mohbads death will be treated as suspicious death by the police and they would carry out a thorough investigation, but in Nigeria, the police are never interested in protection of citizens. They only protect the rich and political elites.

I think his family has more of the blame. Why are they not perturbed that their son suddenly died at a young age and do autopsy before burial.
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Anny69: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2023
This guy's story is so heartbreaking. angry Lightning strike every Nigerian Police, Naira Marley and Sammy Larry. Ẹni ku re.
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Abagworo(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:
Why are people hurrying to put blame on people instead of to do autopsy on the corpse to ascertain cause of death? More like, anyone he has had quarrels with might be responsible, yet autopsy can be done. I thought we've gone pass this stage of development.

His family sef na one kind, why rush to bury your son instead of to do autopsy first to ascertain what could have killed a young boy of 27 years.

The most logical reasoning is that he died of complications from hard drugs. The family always wished for his demise to cash out.
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Lightorder: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2023
Please , who is the over bleached object standing next to him
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Bigchristo: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2023
bennybuhari:

https://punchng.com/breaking-police-invited-sam-larry-mohbad-failed-to-show-up-fcid/
Thats a big lie from the Lagos state police, someone who submitted petition will never fail to show up because he was the person who’s life is at stake, it’s a shame Nigeria is officially a lawless country
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Dshocker(m): 11:25am On Sep 15, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Nigeria Police and always having story to cover dere cluelessness....

A dead man is defenseless....

This life be contented before you av a friend or join any group do ur research nd findings mak u no go put ursef for Journey of no return Justice no dey Nigeria.....

When he was having issues he should av jus gada money find one small European country or even US at least where you know there's some sanity be Singing if na for TikTok challenge song nd just stick to dishing out Song online nd maybe avoid physical shows this would av save him from all the physical exposure he was getting nd getting bullied....

Mohbad was already making money, what he ought to have done is; When ever he has shows, he is supposed to move with 10 strong men from ikorodu, coupled with police men numbering about 5.
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by wirinet(m): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

I think his family has more of the blame. Why are they not perturbed that their son suddenly died at a young age and do autopsy before burial.
The police are more to blame, they are supposed to be the impartial arbiter. Some family might even be suspects, and do everything to compromise the death if it was murder. Why will the family agree to bury their son in such a demeaning way, less than 24 hrs after his death, without asking questions.

In a sane world all those involved with the burial will be arrested and questioned.

The Nigerian police are so ineffectual that they should not be called police. I am sure they were waiting to bill Mohbad before they treat his petition. If you report a case the Nigerian police, you expected to fund the whole investigation, from transportation to arrest the culprits to the forensic to the allowance of the investigating officer. You even have to pay for the complainant sheet and biro.
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Menclothing: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kestolove:
Sam Larry, naira Marley, oba elegushi should all be invited for questioning

Oba Elegushi how
Am sure you don’t live in Lagos
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Kestolove(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Menclothing:

Oba Elegushi how
Am sure you don’t live in Lagos
is he above d law?
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by HRMK: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
LAME EXCUSE!A MAN THAT WAS RUNNING FROM KILLERS?YOU STILL EXPECT HIM TO REPORT AT THE POLICE STATION UNEXCORTED?NAWA FOR THIS COUNTRY OOOOOOOOOO.....

Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Menclothing: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kestolove:
is he above d law?

Sam Larry is different from Oba Elegushi it’s obvious you don’t know the story and don’t live in Lagos
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by MrPRevailer(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
OBVIOUSLY THE REASON WHY HE DIDN'T SHOW UP IS BECAUSE SAM LARRY AND OTHERS HAD BRIBED AND CONSPIRED WITH THE POLICE TO ARREST MOHBAD AND DEAL WITH HIM

WE ALL KNOW THAT THE NIGERIAN POLICE IS THE MOST USELESS AND CORRUPT IN THE WORLD

SAME POLICE THAT COULDN'T EVEN ARREST ORDINARY NAIRA MARLEY IN THE PAST THEN NA OBA ELEGUSHI DEM GO ARREST

THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FIRE FOR THE NIGERIAN POLICE

This person's pic you posted here, you know he is a local murderer and terrorist killing south African farmers to impoverish the nation?

Black pride criminal
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Petdagr8t(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
At this point I don't think ordinary person is save in Nigeria again. Just look at what's emanating from the police an institution that is supposed to protect the powerless. May God punish anybody that still feels Europeans are our problems. We are the greatest enemies of ourselves.

Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by tonididdy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
...Make e show up, then una go change am for am, lock am UP

Abe not be naija police again?
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
Macphenson:
Nigerian Police is just so useless. When things happen and they issue statements, you just cant help it but to pity Nigeria and Nigerians.
Tinubu police....the case is dead on arrival
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Xpress24(m): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
I loved this guy cry cry cry cry he was just cute and talented. But I don't believe he was "killed with juju" like people say.

Poisoned or deliberately infected with a new strange lethal virus?? Possible. But I don't believe he was killed by "Juju".

The number of folks that still believe in 21st century that someone could just sit comfortably at a random witch doctors hut and successfully murder someone else in their home shows why we Africans are still behind the rest of the world. It's sad and embarrassing, the world is giggling at us.

Call me ignorant all you want but Listen..

If we truly had juju or even just a slight "magical" advantage in Africa, the West wouldn't have been able to colonize the continent effortlessly with their crappy 19th to 20th century technology.
Africa would have been on top of the global food chain if we truly had means to make unrealistic impossible things happen effortlessly with magic.
Think about it. Just give your common sense a chance for once.

There was a time the entire world belived in those things. The words witch and magic were invented by anglo Saxons. Both western and eastern Powers once believed in superstitions and magic more than we do.

But somehow they realized it was a big time hoax. They dropped it all and decided to invest in "real magic" which is science and technology.
And today you are able to read this comment comfortably on a screen sitting in your favorite couch in your home or at work. That's called real magic pal.

u be small pikin
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by ghettochild4u(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
Na only God fit fight for the helpless...
They intimidated that boy too much n one big celeb helped him out..
As time goes by.. more exposé will come out out
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Harmless1b(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
Naija police. Smh

All this FAILED TO SHOW UP na just because say he no come out come give u pple money (for ur mind to start investigation and arrest)... This people (9ja polis dey mad).

Just like the day I ran inside station almost naked,( I was only wearing short, without footwear}, because some ground of boys with sticks, matchets and bottle storm our compound to deal with me because I have a little issue with our landlord son..

Upon my looks, one idiot still get mind to ask for 2k to register my case.. though my wallet is inside my pocket and I have the said money there, but I vowed inside me "IF I GIVE U PEOPLE MONEY MAKE I BEND MCHEEW "
the matter long sha..
Wetin I know be say POLICE NO BE ANYBODY FRIEND.

Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by RussellRutherfo: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2023
bennybuhari:

https://punchng.com/breaking-police-invited-sam-larry-mohbad-failed-to-show-up-fcid/

Black lame police. Is he supposed to even show up at your station before you do your investigation.

This is why the whites are better than us.
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:37am On Sep 16, 2023
HAVE MONEY AND POLITICIANS AS FRIENDS AND YOU ARE FREE TO COMMIT ANY KING OF CRIME AND GET AWAY WITH IT.
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by MimiSheWrote(f): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2023
Xpress24:
u be small pikin
Lol okay old man/woman.

But just know that sometimes age got absolutely nothing to do with knowledge and experience.
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Jostoman: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Lies. The dead can't speak
why not inviting the two guys to interrogate them concerning the accusation.

Kemi Olunloyo Speaks On Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Fight (Video) / Mark Zuckerberg: 28 Little-known Facts / 5 Messiest Label Exits In Nigeria