Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID (18312 Views)

MOHBAD Didn't D!E Before He Was BUR!ED, Unknown Member Of Malian Record Speaks / Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Arrested By FCID Operatives In Lagos (Photo) / "Davido And Others Showing Love Now Didn't Show Love When I Was In Jail" -Sinzu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by olisaEze(m): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2023
You see dis our hot sun, nothing stays hidden under it for long. Someone will eventually break, and the real gist will come out. But as for justice, there’s no such thing in dis country of ours! undecided

Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Heineken(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2023
Ladyclara002:
Are they really okay?
What's this
lol what do you expect?
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by 2blessed01(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2023
Nonsense...where is the INVITATIONAL LETTER
the dead can't speak anyway🥵🥵

Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Glister: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2023
Smitaro100:
Why is d police trying to cover dem f up na.. sad

Someone wrote a petition to you with a pictorial evidence of assault, destruction of properties,threat to life, instead of the police to make a step first by arresting him if he refuses to honour his invitation for investigation, you are giving excuses asif if it was a poor man dat was petitioned by a rich man una no go rush go show Una self. undecided

God bless you! Some1 that wrote petition..shey no be police station e go before..why didn't they investigate! In any sane clime ,they would hv gone to the house of the petitioner or suspects or issue a warrant.na make persin dey go do village meeting everytime for their office dem want.smmh!!

Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by alfredilly: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Lies. The dead can't speak

They might not be lyiny. Mohbad may not appear for other reasons
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by GarethMiles: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2023
O ti lor
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by LegacyB: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2023
This is laughable. Someone alleged threat to his life . You’re asking him to risk is life to come and defend the threat to life. I doubt this is the proper police procedures. Let me ask if the NPF provided him any cover or assistance to come over to the station to defend this.
NPF needs to validate this.

Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by fredoooooo: 9:22am On Sep 15, 2023
Okay we don hear , Can they pick it up from here now ?

Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2023
Slapped on video, and you still invite him to come face his attackers.
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Bellotelli: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Na Samy Larry kill that guy. Nothing wet anyone fit tell me and you will hear the death of Sany Larry soon
But sorry to ask. How did he die?
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by MimiSheWrote(f): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2023
I loved this guy cry cry cry cry he was just cute and talented. But I don't believe he was "killed with juju" like people say.

Poisoned or deliberately infected with a new strange lethal virus?? Possible. But I don't believe he was killed by "Juju".

The number of folks that still believe in 21st century that someone could just sit comfortably at a random witch doctors hut and successfully murder someone else in their home shows why we Africans are still behind the rest of the world. It's sad and embarrassing, the world is giggling at us.

Call me ignorant all you want but Listen..

If we truly had juju or even just a slight "magical" advantage in Africa, the West wouldn't have been able to colonize the continent effortlessly with their crappy 19th to 20th century technology.
Africa would have been on top of the global food chain if we truly had means to make unrealistic impossible things happen effortlessly with magic.
Think about it. Just give your common sense a chance for once.

There was a time the entire world belived in those things. The words witch and magic were invented by anglo Saxons. Both western and eastern Powers once believed in superstitions and magic more than we do.

But somehow they realized it was a big time hoax. They dropped it all and decided to invest in "real magic" which is science and technology.
And today you are able to read this comment comfortably on a screen sitting in your favorite couch in your home or at work. That's called real magic pal.

Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by watchindelta(m): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2023
please i need a reply, i need a nigeria police complain number of which someone can complain to of leak nude, please it urgent, i need to help a friend. thanks
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Chasito(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2023
Useless country
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by wirinet(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:
Why are people hurrying to put blame on people instead of to do autopsy on the corpse to ascertain cause of death? More like, anyone he has had quarrels with might be responsible, yet autopsy can be done. I thought we've gone pass this stage of development.

His family sef na one kind, why rush to bury your son instead of to do autopsy first to ascertain what could have killed a young boy of 27 years.

Exactly. Why did the police not insist on autopsy when Mohbad was confirmed dead. At ieast an investigation should have commenced with the petition of threat to his life. An investigative officer should have been assigned to investigate the petition.

In saner climes, Mohbads death will be treated as suspicious death by the police and they would carry out a thorough investigation, but in Nigeria, the police are never interested in protection of citizens. They only protect the rich and political elites.

Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by justmondris: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2023
They lie because say the guy done die and he mor go fit say na lie u dey lie
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by iguita: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2023
When these kind of crimes happen in high places, the police never acts as law enforcement, rather they act as mediators. The same has happened when factions of NURTW fight, police usually mediates instead of prosecuting the wrong actors.

In this case, maybe they had mediated, and now, thankfully, the victim can no more complain, so any explanation goes.

Maybe if the police had prosecuted the aggressors, maybe the victim would have had the confidence to report the others.

Maybe, just maybe.

Now he is gone, we will await the next victim of the Nigerian state.

So unfortunate.

Smitaro100:
Why is d police trying to cover dem f up na.. sad

Someone wrote a petition to you with a pictorial evidence of assault, destruction of properties,threat to life nd continuous bullying, instead of the police to make a step first by arresting d suspect if he refuses to honour his invitation for investigation, you are giving excuses asif if it was a poor man dat was petitioned by a rich man even without any evidence una no go rush go show Una self. undecided

Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Smitaro100(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2023
iguita:
When these kind of crimes happen in high places, the police never acts as law enforcement, rather they act as mediators. The same has happened when factions of NURTW fight, police usually mediates instead of prosecuting the wrong actors.

In this case, maybe they had mediated, and now, thankfully, the victim can no more complain, so any explanation goes.

Maybe if the police had prosecuted the aggressors, maybe the victim would have had the confidence to report the others.

Maybe, just maybe.

Now he is gone, we will await the next victim of the Nigerian state.

So unfortunate.

Too bad..
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Bands: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2023
undecided them give u report u dey wait make them come adopt, defend, first before una act

Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Weathered: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2023
Nigeria police at it again!

You mean , you invited the suspects when the complainant had not adopted the petition or defended it or even "sponsored " it? I smell lies.

When you write a petition to the Nigeria police, they will usually call you on phone first to interview you and then you adopt it by writing a statement to adopt the formal petition you wrote.

They will usually ask you for support financially to execute it before arresting or inviting the suspects.

So the police are saying they did all that without the late singer showing up at all? grin
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by folks4luv(f): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2023
Someone said he is being threatened and bullied but the Police kept quite cause he didn't show up to adopt and defend his petition? I'd assume they know how bullies work and the right things to do to protect the dude. So he even submitted pictures, videos are also flying around. Meeehhhnnn! In this country, one just need to trust God ó, cause na OYO you dey if you no get backing
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Babastrong(m): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2023
[quote author=inoki247 post=125801492]Lol Nigeria Police and always having story to cover dere cluelessness....

A dead man is defenseless....

This life be contented before you av a friend or join any group do ur research nd findings mak u no go put ursef for Journey of no return Justice no dey Nigeria.....

When he was having issues he should av jus gada money find one small European country or even US at least where you know there's some sanity be Singing if na for TikTok challenge song nd just stick to dishing out Song online nd maybe avoid physical shows this would av save him from all the physical exposure he was getting nd getting bullied....[this
your
coward
solution!
anyway
he's
gone
now.]
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Timothy89(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2023
I was once a victim of not getting proper justice from the force, my former landlord once cut my electricity despite paying bills up to month I lodge complaint, what was my offence I challenge him to show us the bills he always used to pay phcn because nepa cut our light every time while he fix it later unfortunately his improper way of fixing it spoilt my TV

I reported to the police station nearby to help me invite him why I shouldn't have light in my flat despite paying up to date, me a complainant turned to accused within 40mins, since then I sworn not to report any case to police again

on Mohbad refusal to press charges further that's if they're sincere, he must have been warned by powerful officer who knows
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by wittywriter: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2023
watchindelta:
please i need a reply, i need a nigeria police complain number of which someone can complain to of leak nude, please it urgent, i need to help a friend. thanks
Go on playstore NPF have a complaints app. Better still Google search or quote their handle on X(Twitter).
J.I.P Young blood Mohbad

Wittyness.
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Timothy89(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=125803270][/quote]

I don't think the dude surround himself with enlighten people, his crying for help on public view give him out as a coward and easy to drop target

anyway he's gone now, braveness and logical decisions would have still keep him alive
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by diego101(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2023
Sometimes you people just open your mouth waaa...

What is mohbad going to be doing in USA or Australia, is that where his bussiness is ?
You stay where your office is cuz that is what foots your bills

You wey get small money, why can't you relocate to ghana ?
GO0DHardDick:
The earlier you understand that Nigeria is a very lawless country with extremely useless police Force, the better for you.

Mohbad was this rich and yet still decided to stay in Nigeria instead of relaxing and spending his money and life in the US or Australia
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by LegallyBlunt: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2023
How can he show up? He realized you were part of the problem!
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by izonborn098(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2023
My brother i can relate...
Timothy89:
I was once a victim of not getting proper justice from the force, my former landlord once cut my electricity despite paying bills up to month I lodge complaint, what was my offence I challenge him to show us the bills he always used to pay phcn because nepa cut our light every time while he fix it later unfortunately his improper way of fixing it spoilt my TV

I reported to the police station nearby to help me invite him why I shouldn't have light in my flat despite paying up to date, me a complainant turned to accused within 40mins, since then I sworn not to report any case to police again

on Mohbad refusal to press charges further that's if they're sincere, he must have been warned by powerful officer who knows
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by pappilo(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2023
Usually try to support the police but this is a dumb statement written by an illiterate. In criminal matters it is not up to the person who has made the allegations to provide the evidence. That is what police investigations are for.

The person alleging that a crime has occurred can help the police with evidence if they have it but it is not what determines if the police follow up on the investigation.
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Gadafi001(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2023
Case dieing gradually.. those that were supposed to be his stand are his number 1 enemy. They can easily manipulate the case
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Ashirioluwa: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2023
Twisted
Re: Mohbad Didn't Show Up To Defend His Petition, Provide Evidence - FCID by Chasito(m): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2023
Na these people una want make small mohbad fight? I Sha hope they don't abandon this investigation later

Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" / Tonto Dikeh: "Why I Speak And Write In Tongues" / N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered