Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Real Estate: Have You Heard About A Land Investment Advisor? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Real Estate: Have You Heard About A Land Investment Advisor? (175 Views)

Have You Heard Of Racksterli? / Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL / How Do I Find A Trustworthy Investment Advisor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate: Have You Heard About A Land Investment Advisor? by GideonOludayomi(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2023
I've been having a great time defending why I am a Land Investment Advisor, but everyone seems to want me to be called a real estate expert.

Okay.

I appreciate the love, but NO!

As a land investment advisor, I am not limited in any capacity. In fact, one thing it does is help me synergize perfectly with my colleagues and friends in the industry.

The hardcore real estate professionals do not feel vulnerable around me because I am not competition but a crucial extension of our scope of business.

My work may seem simple, and many believe anyone can do it, just as many one-room inheritors believe they are real estate experts.

So, what do I do?

I primarily focus on ADVISING clients on land-related investments, including vacant lands, agricultural lands, or undeveloped parcels. With in-depth knowledge of land valuation, zoning regulations, land use planning, and potential for development or appreciation, I help my clients IDENTIFY investment opportunities that align with their financial goals and risk tolerance.

As a Land Investment Advisor, I ANALYZE market trends, demographics, and economic factors to PROVIDE informed recommendations and assist in conducting due diligence on land properties, which may include soil quality assessments, environmental impact studies, and feasibility analyses.

To provide context for proper understanding, let me mention what Real Estate Agents or experts do.

Real Estate Agents FACILITATE the buying, selling, or leasing of various types of real estate, including land, residential properties, commercial buildings, and more. They REPRESENT clients in property transactions, helping them find and access suitable properties, NEGOTIATING deals, and navigating the sales process.

At the very least, Real Estate Agents are required to OBTAIN a license or professional certificate in their chosen aspect of Real Estate, such as property lawyers, architects, surveyors, building engineers, and so on.

But, of course, this is Nigeria, where everything goes.

Well, we all cannot be confused. I am not confused about who I am and what I can do.

My goals are simple: To help people grow spiritually and financially while building an enduring society where peace, love, and grace abound.

It is not within my goal to help you build a house or manage your property; there are experts for that.

So when I say, 'Come and buy land, come and invest in land, come and bank in land,' I am not just shouting for the sake of selling land but, most importantly, for the sake of your financial fortune. If you don't get it, it doesn't hurt to engage me personally to gain perspectives.

For me, the world is only safe where there are no hungry or helplessly pressured men. But if you don't take charge of your financial future wisely now, you are just a potentially dangerous liability.

You see those people whispering in your ear not to listen to that joker; in 10 years or more, you'll know where you stand. In fact, some of them will leave you behind if you're not keeping up and then the real joker will become obvious.

Be wise!
Be intentional!
Re: Real Estate: Have You Heard About A Land Investment Advisor? by asad664(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27
Commercial real estate remains a dynamic and lucrative investment sector, offering a diverse range of opportunities for investors. Success in this field requires a Leased thorough understanding of market trends, risk management

(1) (Reply)

Monetise Every Step You Make With This App. / Selling! 4bedroom Terrace @ Orchid. ₦70m. Eunice 08029562694 / Why CZ Resigned, Bitcoin Is Not An Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.