Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,655 members, 7,854,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Mohbad Body Would Be Exhumed If Need Be - Nigerian Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Body Would Be Exhumed If Need Be - Nigerian Police (326 Views)

Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) / Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) / Police Exhume Mohbad’s Body, Autopsy Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad Body Would Be Exhumed If Need Be - Nigerian Police by Biodun556(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2023

Re: Mohbad Body Would Be Exhumed If Need Be - Nigerian Police by Biodun556(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2023
B
Re: Mohbad Body Would Be Exhumed If Need Be - Nigerian Police by illicit(m): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2023
Let the guy rest abeg
Re: Mohbad Body Would Be Exhumed If Need Be - Nigerian Police by Kestolove(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2023
Sam Larry should be called for questioning immediately
Re: Mohbad Body Would Be Exhumed If Need Be - Nigerian Police by festacman(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2023
Mohbad doesn't deserve that humiliating burial.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Body Would Be Exhumed If Need Be - Nigerian Police by absoluteSuccess: 9:51am On Sep 15, 2023
Police should be police enough for security of life and property of the citizenry. The last time a group of people were after me from here, I got the saving advise from Police officer to go to police command with my petition.

Meanwhile, the killer group were not perturbed by that, however I never stopped making my story known day by day. The import of that is for these bunch of criminals to be tracked down to their crimes just in case.

Now one of the ways silent killers do their job is to penetrate your circle and wreck havock. You won't be able to trace where the killer shot got the victim as there are thousands of ways to kill without getting caught. The wicked knows all.

If you have been haunted before, or you have been through the shadow of death, you will have a glimpse of what this young man would have gone through. Consider what he said "you don't have to hurt others to win", but that's what the psychopaths want.

The thrill of mental harm, shame and death is the appeal of the extremely wicked against whoever their interest is targeted, you must not be helpless and depressed, be strong and fight your battle day by day without losing guard. It's your battle, not Police's.

The law will help along the line. But you must fight your own battle to some extent first. When a crime is yet to be committed, police can't harass anyone as we're all equal before the law and everyone is presumed innocent until proven otherwise in a competent lawcourt.
Re: Mohbad Body Would Be Exhumed If Need Be - Nigerian Police by Gadafi001(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2023
Hmm
Re: Mohbad Body Would Be Exhumed If Need Be - Nigerian Police by HopeNeverDies: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2023
Sam Larry.... Onijere aye
Naira Marley oloriburuku... Enijo jere papo..
Re: Mohbad Body Would Be Exhumed If Need Be - Nigerian Police by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2023
campaign after election

(1) (Reply)

Man Get Beat Up By Cripple / BREAKING: Naira Marley Opens Up On Alleged Involvement In Mohbad’s Death / Why I Asked Simi To Sleep With Me Before Collaboration – Brymo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.