Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Deleted. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted. (178 Views)

Is It Wrong To Raise An African Child The British Or American Way? / Is Africa Really A Better Place to Raise A Child Than The Western World? / Recognize When It's Time To Jump Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deleted. by finallybusy: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2023
Re: Deleted. by Shelter100(f): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2023
Pray to your God to guide you to a good woman. No woman is perfect tho.

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by Childfree: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2023
finallybusy:
My mates have children in secondary school. Some of them soon to enter university.

I long noticed the futility in making a wife out of many available women. Females my age range are either married, divorced, widowed or hidden in shame from a lack of suitors. Too many baggages come with them so I look lower when selecting mates.

I have no problem playing sugar daddy to Gen Z girls. Women are at their physical peak in their late teens to early twenties.

How do I recognize when it’s time to settle down and make children? I don’t feel any longing or the thought of something missing in my life. I tried the partnership route, that felt more like an unnecessary burden. I can imagine marriage will turn out worse. Is there something I should look out for? I don’t feel incomplete without children.

There is nothing to look out for. The moment you begin to feel you want to be together with someone as married couples or you see a need to have children. You yourself is in best position to tell if you want any of it.

Some people marry or have children because their friends do, some do because they see others doing it, like zombies without a mind of their own or thoughts of if is something they'll like or do.

Not everyone would want marriage and not everyone would want children.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Dad's Of This Days Are Now Using To Make Money. MUST READ!!! / Distress Sales!! Brand New Gas Cylinder Going Cheap. / Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.