Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (16279 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Nnedi Okorafor Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by UnfairLife7(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
Bluntemperor:

For a Woman who jettisoned her Father's Land National Honour to her Village own!
Happy birthday Madam and repent.Have an Open Mindset on Nigeria!
your Nigeria is a failed state
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by matrixme(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
She's a great writer no doubt but highly tribalistic. Igbo people wants her to keep supporting Obi but can't stand Woke Soyinka who seniors her in everything in this life, including the storybooks they've both written,to set the matters straight concerning the last election. Gbajue people. If only she hasn't Witten that stupid letter to Biden the other day shaa...
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by DevilSignature: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
phemmyfour:
The word is "grace". Ageing with grace
you are a very stupid modafucka
Did I narrated to you that I didn't know what I comment? I decided to use the word "success"
But u damn modafucka think you can correct me
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Kemadealadire(f): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
It's her hair for me.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Myer(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Happy birthday Great woman.

that other former great yoruba old man should continue misbehaving, nobody takes him serious
This table you're shaking will collapse on your head.

Even Chimamanda as passionate as she is with PO knows better that even with their disagreement on the election, he has earned and deserves our honor.

Your next line of comments will determine if you're wise or foolish though. The choice is yours.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Trustyourself: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
ElSudani:
She is IPOB.

Are you fulish?
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by phemmyfour: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
DevilSignature:
you are a very stupid modafucka
Did I narrated to you that I didn't know what I comment? I decided to use the word "success"
But u damn modafucka think you can correct me
Did + present tense

Did I narrate/tell you...
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by godofuck231: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2023
obedience4:

She's married na
ok please forgive me of my error , I apologise
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Ifyok50(m): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
Hbd.. Llnp.. Ma'am.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Pacesetter123(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
skj1377:
Ibo agenda spokes person.
grin grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Pacesetter123(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
ElSudani:
She is IPOB.
And so what?
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Pacesetter123(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
Beauty with brain.
May your days be long on earth.
Happy birthday to you Ma'am!
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by tobstarizhia(m): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
A better writer than that old cultists poet
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Quantum57(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
Happy birthday Aunty feminist

I see how you have grown to become peter obi spoke person. Your new age is blessed
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by jane00700: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
Happy birthday 🥳 ma'am
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by MrGerald(m): 12:19am On Sep 16, 2023
nlfpmod:
Birthday: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Turns 46 Today.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimamanda_Ngozi_Adichie
Congratulations sweet sister, your beauty is quite appreciating...

Her age mate in naija are still celebrating 31 yts
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by zona376: 7:01am On Sep 16, 2023
Happy birthday Nwanyi oma. Great woman of Value

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stain From The Past / Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) / Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.