Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel (45145 Views)

FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / Police Kill 5 Looters In Ikotun, Arrest Scores / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
Boondocxs:
Men are just cruel
Bunch of evil people, fraudster and drug users
Ritualist
Shior!!

Olosho no be work. Be responsible for your actions young lady. Unfortunately you all are so stiffnecked and endanger yourselves because of greed.

4 Likes

Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by TotoGame(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
I already knew the culprit will be a yoruba man...those lazy lads wanna make quick money without Stress....cursed region!

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by osuofia2(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
Imagine, You kill a person and you think you will be invisible. The Police will smoke you out
Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by ZaddyJ: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by iphy42: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
No ethnic slurs so far because the perpetrators are represented. Let it be from another tribe now and all hell will be let loose. Hypocrites

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by frog12: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
they need death penalty for these idiots. yahoo yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by tareigns(m): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
Dshocker:
Nigeria is a Beast Of No Nation

Once you are rich and powerful, you can get away with heinous crime like this one.

No respect for the rule of law, the judiciary is nothing to write home about.

What a country

Did what you just say make sense?... No offense. You used "BEAST" (singular) for a group of people. In short the phrase you used is wrong for the whole context

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by Isobug: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
Reno Omokri will see this one and look elsewhere. Very bitter Soul.

RIP young lady. Our ladies will learn a lesson or two from you.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by Henry22(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
Na them, everyday it's one bad news after another, SADWASTE republic sad

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by EDOSBROWN: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
Jenny clay and Candid lady, what's your say on this.
Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
cry Men evil!
Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by GarethMiles: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ok
Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by gbengene1234(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
Cases like this are quite simply to judge but he still needs to be interrogated so as to know why exactly he did that. I want to be sure he did it for money ritual. Both him, his herbalist and the person that showed him this way needs to be nabbed. As for the deceased, she got what she deserved grin I can't waste my RIP

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
One of the danger of investing in hotel

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by tareigns(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
Isobug:

Please if I may ask, what would you have Reno say about a random act of murder that happened to make the news out of thousands that happen every hour all over the country from all regions. Some of y'all are so so emotional that I wonder how you handle your every day lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by Sandralight(f): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
Rayban25:

You cant read. Read my comment again and see if I defended the man.
You didn't say anything about the man, so you can't use that excuse.
If you had taken the time you use to bash the woman to condemn the man than won't you be a better person? Instead you focused on the victim whose sin might be promiscuity ( even tho we don't know the circumstance of her going to meet the man in a hotel)

But I guess been a murderer is okay and been promiscuous is a death sentence

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
Sandralight:

You didn't say anything about the man, so you can't use that excuse.
If you had taken the time you use to bash the woman to condemn the man than won't you be a better person? Instead you focused on the victim whose sin might be promiscuity ( even tho we don't know the circumstance of her going to meet the man in a hotel)

But I guess been a murderer is okay and been promiscuous is a death sentence

You still cant read. Emotions have blinded you. If you didnt see where I said the man was an evil man then that is your problem.

You on the other hand should take responsibility for your actions. Olosho is not work. I hope other girls learn from this. You can now find your way out of my mention because this is my final reply to you. Shalom.
Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by forayfleo(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
TimT:

Does it matter? Is hookup now a crime?
shame on you to ask such a stupid question

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by Matrix137(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
Horrible embarassed
Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by Ladyclara002(f): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
Painful exit
Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by gbolswag(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
Government needs to fully step in....the way since boys kill girls for the sake of money is unacceptable...they need to start questioning the wealth of we youth..how will a jobless youth be driving a car of 100million in this economy
Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by Trustedpronet: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
They should start by banning all witch doctors in Nigeria....#merlin
Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by 007kjb: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
Den of RITUALIST girls should really be careful in South west

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by Fiscus105(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
Boondocxs:
Against woman again Men are just cruel

Women are too convetous. 2/3 of ritual killings that involving women would have been avoided if they choose not to fall for the baits of convetousness set by men.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by Etyfy: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
Remellu:
It's also a woman that gave birth to those cruel men

And a mother trained a man like that.
Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by pansophist(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
Not supporting or condoning the crime. But for a lady to go lodge with a man in the hotel, a man that is not your husband, give chances for such evil to happen.

Self-responsibility is the hallmark of a developed person. You must airtight your affairs in such a way that you won't appear in the radar of the predators of this world.

And the first step to achieve this is to operate from a position of trust-deficit. Trust no one, even your shadows. If your shadow disappears during day time, why you think humans won't?

Then don't be greedy. Be contented. Then you become powerful because you are not cheap, and can't be bought or tempted with material stuff that may trigger your death.

Then with your own hard work, through your understanding of the operations of reality, you forge your path ahead, in your own uniqueness, to the goal of self-actualisation.

How some of these girls even stand on the road, to jump into cars of strangers to go give him doggy in his house is just so frightening. This woman, you no de fear? You don't value your life?

Even me as a man is very cautious of other men. I won't go to a man's house I don't know. Even at night walking in the dark, I'm very vigilant. You may have a gun, or a knife, that my muscle becomes very useless.

But some women? You're physically weak, but also have no fear. Modern society has made people forget about the absolute carnage that humans are. I am not even sure if we deserve the name "human". We are monsters

Person wey no enter plane no dey die for air crash. In as much as her killer should face death penalty (jailing him is too lenient), she won't die if she didn't follow him to a hotel.

8 Likes

Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by Menclothing: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
That rate at which girls are coming to Lagos for olosho business is alarming

Ikotun have more than 15 brothels on main road

Who are the men patronizing them

Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by chatinent: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
Rip en on stomach open too naw. What's the delay for?
Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by Dreament(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
Isobug:

don't bring Reno into this. Apart from Reno many sociallite has been preaching against the greediness of most women of these generation. They don't care about how the guy get his money as long he can provides their needs. You can never stop crime in a society. Is you that will prevent yourself from falling a victim. Why are girls still falling victims for a preventable crimes if not insatiable on their part
Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by Dreament(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Isobug:

don't bring Reno into this. Apart from Reno many sociallite has been preaching against the greediness of most women of these generation. They don't care about how the guy get his money as long he can provides their needs. You can never stop crime in a society. Is you that will prevent yourself from falling a victim. Why are girls still falling victims for a preventable crimes if not greed on their part. They don't want to work, all they do is shaking yansh and breast on social media looking for client. If you check very well, majority of female that do fall victims are mostly runs girls.
Re: Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel by Isobug: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
tareigns:

Please if I may ask, what would you have Reno say about a random act of murder that happened to make the news out of thousands that happen every hour all over the country from all regions. Some of y'all are so so emotional that I wonder how you handle your every day lives.
Oga go joor ......You didn't see his post this morning. Is this any different from those he was referring to.
You wonder how we handle our daily life. We handle it very apt. Think about yourself not us as you call it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Spots Couple He Helped 3 Years Ago Begging On Same Issue / How Chika Alex-Etuk Was Injured In Airtel Office In Lagos & Died(Graphic Photos) / Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.