Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Name "Mohbad" (I'm bad) Gave Him Out. (opinion) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Name "Mohbad" (I'm bad) Gave Him Out. (opinion) (409 Views)

Nigeria Musicians Will Forever Be Indebted To Wizkid And Davido For This>opinion / Nigeria Musicians Who Couldn't Handle Fame (opinion) / Top 5 Most Underrated Artist In Nigeria (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Name "Mohbad" (I'm bad) Gave Him Out. (opinion) by KiNg0G: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
Some of the videos that are viral now were released 2 years ago, and some last year, which shows how he was abused by his record label and mafia cartel lords. Honestly, we never expressed any concern. I specifically saw some of the videos on TikTok then and wondered how someone with a stage name "MOHBAD" ( I'M BAD) be tormented by his peers around him. I didn't really believe...I thought It's either that he was extremely high on drugs as they claim or that he had a very bad personality. But I was wrong, just like so many others who had that idea with me after watching how he was nearly beaten on a recent video that came online when he was on set with zlantan.

I'm here to say the stage name he bore played a great part in this.
Unlike the case of Lyta or Portable, if only he had a different name, maybe the masses would have heard him out.

Rip mohbad

Kingog is no blogger but a music lover

Nlfpmod

Re: The Name "Mohbad" (I'm bad) Gave Him Out. (opinion) by TemplarLandry: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
Re: The Name "Mohbad" (I'm bad) Gave Him Out. (opinion) by Ayanwukoma: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2023
KiNg0G:
Some of the videos that are viral now were released 2 years ago, and some last year, which shows how he was abused by his record label and mafia cartel lords. Honestly, we never expressed any concern. I specifically saw some of the videos on TikTok then and wondered how someone with a stage name "MOHBAD" ( I'M BAD) be tormented by his peers around him. I didn't really believe...I thought It's either that he was extremely high on drugs as they claim or that he had a very bad personality. But I was wrong, just like so many others who had that idea with me after watching how he was nearly beaten on a recent video that came online when he was on set with zlantan.

Unlike the case of Lyta or Portable, if only he had a different name, maybe the masses would have heard him out.

Rip mohbad

Nlfpmod

I think you are right to some point, even me self dey wonder how come.
Re: The Name "Mohbad" (I'm bad) Gave Him Out. (opinion) by DonBenny77(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
I swear the name no be better name
I don reason am tire.
That name alone fit make bad things they follow you and but you in competition a lot of rivals.
E fit also make you look like you no need helper

1 Like

Re: The Name "Mohbad" (I'm bad) Gave Him Out. (opinion) by Stawner16(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2023
Stop the cap. Has anybody tried to burn Fireboy due to his name?

1 Like

Re: The Name "Mohbad" (I'm bad) Gave Him Out. (opinion) by KiNg0G: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
DonBenny77:
I swear the name no be better name
I don reason am tire.
That name alone fit make bad things they follow you and but you in competition a lot of rivals.
E fit also make you look like you no need helper

Honestly he cried out but he just wasn't taken seriously and that name is one of the reasons.
Re: The Name "Mohbad" (I'm bad) Gave Him Out. (opinion) by Born2winnx: 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
KiNg0G:

Rip mohbad

Nlfpmod

Walai
Why is no A list artist speaking out on this issue.
I'm yet to hear from Don jazzy, olamide and co
Re: The Name "Mohbad" (I'm bad) Gave Him Out. (opinion) by shadrach77: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2023
KiNg0G:

Rip mohbad

Nlfpmod
Your opinion is silly! Mohbad is an acronym. Is moh spelt in yoruba with an "h"? His other stage name was Imole which means light. How come you didn't see that? Judgemental cow cry

(1) (Reply)

New Vibes: Fela Kuti Tribute - RED HOT / Latest Club Hit By Upcoming Artiste / A Nairalander Needs A Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.