Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Petition | Ban Marlins Music,save Another Young Aspiring Promising Artiste - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Petition | Ban Marlins Music,save Another Young Aspiring Promising Artiste (792 Views)

Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) / Another Young Queen Leaves Ageing Alaafin Of Oyo…see What She’s Doing In Lagos / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petition | Ban Marlins Music,save Another Young Aspiring Promising Artiste by Featuredgist: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
Petition | Ban Marlins Music,SAVE ANOTHER YOUNG ASPIRING PROMISING ARTISTE

URGENT ACTION NEEDED,
Good morning GLB NATION, finally the petition is ready, we did two petitions, one is to BAN MARLIAN MUSIC so young promising talent don’t fall into their drug syndicate posing as a record label, I need you all to sign this petition massively, I am begging you all, I will post the link on our telegram Channel now, Mohbad is gone, another young talent should not be allowed to be recruited into this drug empire they run pretending to be a record label.
Second petition is stopping them from traveling to US, Canada or any other country, their shows should be banned worldwide, they should be blacklisted, like I said before we started this, I am not sure we will get justice because una president, governors and the people you all put in key post eat and done with this criminals, as a matter of fact these criminals are their tools but one thing we have, just one thing, it’s our collective voice, it’s louder than you all think, it’s very loud and clear, there is a lot that can be done to them even without the government helping out, we could blacklist them in the world , we can boycott all their music, frustrate all their effort, a group of few hardened criminals can’t beat the crowd, our strength is in our voice echoing as one, that’s our power and i promise we will use it, I have gotten Sam Larry passport and I am working on getting all his children and wives passport , same as Naira Marley , we won’t let this slide, we won’t, I will drop the link on how you can sign on our telegram channel and also post it on our status now, please sign and share, SAVE ANOTHER YOUNG ASPIRING PROMISING ARTISTE
Continue reading on.....

https://featuredgist.com/petition-ban-marlins-musicsave-another-young-aspiring-promising-artiste/

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, JERIQ Brings “HOOD CONCERT” To Enugu 10th December / Can Anyone: / Woods And Elin To File For Divorce In Sweden.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.