Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party (34510 Views)

Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by Bimpe29: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
He must have skeleton in his wardrobe.
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by Yankee101: 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
Current cbn gov should be probed too
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by Anunakeeh: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
oz4real83:
I believe Nigeria to be the only country in the world where somebody who has stolen public resources can celebrate freely and also have the freedom to spend his loot without fear. Stealing public resources is not perculiar to Nigeria, the only thing that is perculiar is the freedom to spend such moneyembarassed

grin grin grin

Una never see anything.
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by Pietrak1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
Lies... He is in his house drinking tea
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by wallrichy: 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
You hit the nail on the head succinctly... Exactly

oz4real83:
I believe Nigeria to be the only country in the world where somebody who has stolen public resources can celebrate freely and also have the freedom to spend his loot without fear. Stealing public resources is not perculiar to Nigeria, the only thing that is perculiar is the freedom to spend such money embarassed
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by wallrichy: 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
The repercussion for Corruption and the only solution to end corruption in Nigeria should be immediate death sentence.....face the corruption tribunal and summarily collect your death sentence which must be carried out in the public glare, probably in a stadium or a beach area......I tell you, Nigeria will be great within a year......
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by Menclothing: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
Retirement party 😀😃
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by StreetFight: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
lexy2014:
On several occasions, buhari as president exceeded budgetary thresholds and borrowing limits which was against protocol. CBN funded the budget with funds that were not budgeted for and didn't get legislative approval. These guys being arrested are just being used as scapegoats and being used to settle Tinubus vandetta and prop up his political ego

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by Saidfx(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
They should grill the head too. It's too large!
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by jaxxy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
Omoawoke2:
If na our brothers from the shadow of the sun

They will cry victimization

He must cough out those money he swallowed. Wicked fellows

when will they probe lagos state?
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by Omoawoke2(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
jaxxy:

when will they probe lagos state?

When will the probe Anambra state?

What’s your business with Lagos state? Is that your state? If your state is doing better, you will be in your state and won’t be worried about Lagos state

Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by obyno82: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
Omoawoke2:
If na our brothers from the shadow of the sun

They will cry victimization

He must cough out those money he swallowed. Wicked fellows

Can you stop being stupid for once in your miserable life?
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by obyno82: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
Omoawoke2:

What’s your business with Lagos state? Is that your state? If your state is doing better, you will be in your state and won’t be worried about Lagos state

Stop being stupid,
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by lexy2014: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
StreetFight:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

If you don't understand what u read, how will u understand a "medical certificate of mental fitness"?

Let's try again. Can u negate the following?

"On several occasions, buhari as president exceeded budgetary thresholds and borrowing limits which was against protocol. CBN funded the budget with funds that were not budgeted for and didn't get legislative approval. These guys being arrested are just being used as scapegoats and being used to settle Tinubus vandetta and prop up his political ego".
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by Omoawoke2(m): 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
obyno82:

Can you stop being stupid for once in your miserable life?

Why are pained? Are you from the shadow of the sun?
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by redirect(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
Only his face will tell you this man really chop money 💰
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by swtm(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
The news is fake, he is my brother, we are in his house right now enjoying.

ijustdey:
Nigeria’s Secret Police, DSS Arrests Top Central Bank Director, Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party, Grills Him Over Alleged Corruption

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/15/nigerias-secret-police-dss-arrests-top-central-bank-director-benjamin-fakunle-retirement
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by jaxxy(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
Omoawoke2:

obi left money in the treasury not debts.
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by Mihaug(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
I know dis man na, so las las na thief him be as well.... Na him get BennyRose Hotels plus other several properties

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by tiger28: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
ijustdey:
Nigeria’s Secret Police, DSS Arrests Top Central Bank Director, Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party, Grills Him Over Alleged Corruption

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/15/nigerias-secret-police-dss-arrests-top-central-bank-director-benjamin-fakunle-retirement
I can bet my life on this.........The Yorubas WILL NEVER support this Thief!

Unlike our REGULAR Criminal Ppl.
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by Mohisah: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nobody has called victimization of their brother or called that buhari should also be arrested with him
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
Anybody that was around emefile are his crime ring angry
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by mechanics(m): 12:38am On Sep 16, 2023
From his face, one will know he has been enjoying his life in CBN.
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2023
The man has 4 hotels.. 3 in Abuja, one in his state Ondo state..

BennyRose hotel Ltd.

This fatfoool stole CBN dry with my dad boss Director of Development Finance Department (DFD) Dr Olaitan. Creating dubious and SPV companies to loot money.

EMIEFELE IS A CRIMINAL, that man has to die In prison. He created at least a registered Ltd business with all the 20 Cbn directors, with emiefele and each CBN Director as Directors of the created business. You see that CBN top echelon staffs ehn. Story for another day.
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by greenek: 6:22am On Sep 16, 2023
Kindly provide your whatsapp contact. I've a thesis gig for you

Alchemy528:
Part of the hardship we are facing today

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by Alchemy528: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
greenek:
Kindly provide your whatsapp contact. I've a thesis gig for you

Check my contact on my advert
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by a4cube: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
Because he is a Yoruba Christian.
Re: DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party by a4cube: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Anybody that was around emefile are his crime ring angry
Acting CBN governor nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra / Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja / Crowd outside bauchi Inec Hq despite Curfew. pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.