Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) (44530 Views)

FIFA Condemned Burnaboy And Wizkid, They Can't Sing Good Music -photo / (DOWNLOAD MP3) S.dot X Small Baddo – As A Marlian / Saint Haywhy "Picker Die Ft Mohbad Uchaylee (mp3 Download Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by Geovanni412(m): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Naira Marley Knows the right thing to do

If his hands are clean, he should sign over Mohbad's catalog to his family

People are really angry with him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by Okortor: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Just like ur dad did to his house help right?
saphiere:
Why do men sleep with their house helps?

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by strangebutreal(f): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Oh really
Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by Opanka44(m): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Okay na.
I condole with the families of the deceased. But I don't think this is actually necessary. Let thorough investigation be carried out.
Bless you all. Someone should pls In God's almighty name, help me with any amount to buy food pls. The hunger is causing me headache and high fever. I'm sick and weak. Help a brother pls
Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
But they will not sign petition for the change of things in Nigeria.. useless jobless people
Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by Cromagnon: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
saphiere:
puss is puss
Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by princeemmma(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
I signed too

say no to tout record label

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by hopexter(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
saphiere:

Ask the man You know that has done it and stop disturbing threads with your trash undecided
Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by Flakstews: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
Verified PayPal Fnf And Business Account With Cry.pto Function For 5K.

PayPal Funds From 645 Naira Per $...

Our PayPal Funds are directly from legit source.

Our PayPal account are verified with full functionality. They can send and receive funds, and even link card.

PayPal Account Available For All Countries.

Check my profile for my WhatsApp Number or Below For My WhatsApp Number
Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
Petition will not hold water...they should report nairamarley to every streaming platform like spotify/apple

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
saphiere:

That's low;real men don't do that !
Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by Timothy89(m): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
Marlians music is just a mere names, even Nairamarley doesn't have says in the record label because na drug lords they sponsor that label, if they cancel it, won't they tent with a new label?
Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by nairalee(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
This is rubbish.

If naira Marley must be accused of killing Mohbad his accusers must say how he killed him

If u guys are too ignorant of AUTOPSY, u shouldn't come and be pointing accusing fingers without proof on anyone

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by ednut1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
Clout chasing. How can you ban music that is already in the public 😒

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ballack1:
I don't think this is necessary now, let's wait for police to conclude their investigation
Police that the late guy wrote but was ignored? He just died a gruesome death. See how they bended his neck inside that casket? Its unimaginable. I urge people to keep good companies always. Ęgbę buburu ba iwa rere ję.

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by Awise09(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
Hulahlah! Let see how authority play out this one weather its last card or not.
Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by Praiizz(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
Can we please have the link?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by Roboto11: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
Emotional people.

The boy dey do drugs or not?

Did he succumb to an overdose?
Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by Roboto11: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Petition will not hold water...they should report nairamarley to every streaming platform like spotify/apple

Say wetin, happen?

And they would dock his music without a court judgement abi?

Na so una think say dem dey lawless.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by YoungLionken(m): 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
Please where's the link? I need to sign and invite every other person to do so as well. Naira Marley did evil against a harmless bread winner of a family. What Marley and his gang did against him was not only painful but barbaric💔..

I have long deleted Marley, Zino, Rexxie and every of their affiliates songs from my phone. None can claim ignorance...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by kiddkash(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
saphiere:
A woman forgets that she is a wife and thinks only as a mother

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by stacyadams: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
KashApp:
For me, banning the record label is not even the next thing but arresting, investigating and through search on Naira Marley and his guys. Apart from music promotion, that guy is up to something and Mohbad himself was afraid to tell the public.

Sadly, Nigeria is not like Abroad where government no dey pamper "popular" criminals even if they are caught. Ronaldinho was arrested and sent to prison, Rkelly is still there, our own Ekweremadu is still in prison but here, the law is made for the poor.

Example: Hushpuppi is still in prison while Mompha is suing EFCC...SMH!!

Hahahaha mompha dey sue efcc
Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by shehuaz: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
Make you allow the death rest, pls.
Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by Xkale1996(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ballack1:
I don't think this is necessary now, let's wait for police to conclude their investigation
wait o you are waiting for Nigeria police to investigate nawa for u o

They will definitely lie

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
ruggedtimi:

Petition will not hold water...

they should report nairamarley to every streaming platform like spotify/apple

It would.

That has to begin from somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by tonicyril: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
saphiere:
I tot u have bn healed
Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
The beginning of the end of naira Marley record label has started, in this very deep and mysterious world we live in things happen for reasons we don know

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by Xpress24(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
iTRULYNEEDHELP:
Continue to rest in peace, Mohbad.

Please help me; I am dying of hunger.

With five hundred naira, I should be able to buy something to eat. I know that things are hard these days, but please help me.

All I need is four hundred naira to enable me to withdraw five hundred naira at the POS.

I have two hundred naira in my account. Access Bank: 166 90 88875 (my name 0TUK0MAYA TUNDE.)

May God continue to bless you and all users of this forum. Amen

I know many of us are also going through a hard time. I am begging because I have no other means.

I have done my best to work hard for money, but my strength is diminishing.

I do concrete work at sites but haven't been there since eight days ago because I am very sick.
who tell una say Na here money dy.u register account today boom!you don Dy beg for money

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by oxygeng: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
All these snitch and wicked tribe. Make una kill unasef finish Make Nigeria for breath. Darudaru people. Anywhere dem enter gossip and useless attitude go scatter everything. Ejiots.
Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by HopeGying: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
Stop spamming posts. Stvpid lazy scammer

iTRULYNEEDHELP:
Continue to rest in peace, Mohbad.

Please help me; I am dying of hunger.

With five hundred naira, I should be able to buy something to eat. I know that things are hard these days, but please help me.

All I need is four hundred naira to enable me to withdraw five hundred naira at the POS.

I have two hundred naira in my account. Access Bank: 166 90 88875 (my name 0TUK0MAYA TUNDE.)

May God continue to bless you and all users of this forum. Amen

I know many of us are also going through a hard time. I am begging because I have no other means.

I have done my best to work hard for money, but my strength is diminishing.

I do concrete work at sites but haven't been there since eight days ago because I am very sick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 / Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? / P-square Ft Lagbaja - Unlimited [download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.