Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) (44541 Views)

FIFA Condemned Burnaboy And Wizkid, They Can't Sing Good Music -photo / (DOWNLOAD MP3) S.dot X Small Baddo – As A Marlian / Saint Haywhy "Picker Die Ft Mohbad Uchaylee (mp3 Download Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by TheSuperX(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
folake4u:

You're the one that is dumb. I've been seeing you quoting me upandan like a fool that you are and it pains you I have been ignoring your sorry ass.

I understand you're a fan. I hate nasty fans, you hear me?
Little girl without common sense, just a big slap on your face would reset your brain to default settings. 😂😂😂
Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by Meteng: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
saphiere:
Why do men sleep with their house helps?
Tight pussy, I guess
Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by Ballack1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2023
[quote author=Ewroghene1 post=125821778]
Which mumu investigation
You wan believe the lie them wan cook abi
You can't indict him without strong evidence . It will be an exercise in futility
Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by folake4u(f): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
TheSuperX:
Little girl without common sense, just a big slap on your face would reset your brain to default settings. 😂😂😂

Slap me ke? Or your pathetic, unfortunate father who birthed you?

Keep playing. wink

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by Desperados(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
saphiere:
Why do men sleep with their house helps?

And how does this comment relate to the topic in question?

Maybe you just love to display your foolishness.
Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by TheSuperX(m): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2023
folake4u:

Slap me ke? Or your pathetic, unfortunate father who birthed you?

Keep playing. wink
I will slap you and your unfortunate mother and nothing will happen. 🤬

Hands go touch you if you don't shut your mouth, you think I don't know who you are? dey play. 😂😂😂
Re: Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) by lanre316: 10:54am On Sep 17, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Mohbad is a bad guy too...

What if no be Naira marly kill am?

I suspect self suicide...

It is surely suicide. He actually planned it ahead of time with all the videos he's making. He used his suicide to blackmail his enemy Naira Marley and it worked very well. Nigerians took it hook line and sinker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26 / P-square Ft Lagbaja - Unlimited [download] / Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.