Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Details Of My Ministry. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Details Of My Ministry. (94 Views)

Barry Jhay Gives Details Of Kashy's Death / Breaking! Journalist Reveals Buhari Is Dead, Gives Details Of Buhari / Nscdc Officers Invade Ministry Interior Board, Frowns At The Released Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Details Of My Ministry. by Anuoluwa12345(f): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
I am Anuoluwa by name, and by the special grace of the Almighty God, my ministry focuses on Spiritual loosing/deliverance, spiritual healing, herbal healing and Nutritional counseling.

Visit us today, and testify to God's greatness.
For more details on how to reach me, you can check my profile, you are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Norway’s BW Offshore Sells Oil Storage Vessel For $20m To Nigerian Buyer / High Quality Automatic Sliding Door With Motion Sensors By Teso Tech In Nigeria. / Bridge Collapse Enugu-porthacourt Express Bridge Is Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.