Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? (58852 Views)

How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies / Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate Excel, Their Daughter's 1st Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by goslowgoslow(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
achorladey:

When you are told the truth, you will not like it because they say truth is bitter, so it means you will hate and you will ignore it since you hate it grin grin grin

Hope you understand the logic here grin grin grin
I don't roll with ignoramus!
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Emusan(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
Aemmyjah:
I am asking a sincere question
Do Deeper life believe in Trinity

But you should have answered my question first!

You jumped from marriage to a doctrine

Is marriage not part of doctrine?

If you worship a triune god or a triad, what concern me?

Oh so it doesn't concern you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I was a Pentecostal (Pentecostal Assemblies of the World) , our church did not support Trinity
The only fellowship I had in a Deeper life church one Sunday evening, someone raised a question on that and the teacher quoted Deuteronomy 6:4 but later said God is a mystery... I have good relationships with deeper life people at school.. Decent and intelligent too

Story story cheesy grin cheesy grin

I only asked you a question
Then you should have answered mine first before you proceed to ask yours.

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
goslowgoslow:

I don't roll with ignoramus!

Pele ignoramus peddling peddler grin grin grin

Ignoramus peddling also include running away
and not rolling from and with reality contained in that post grin grin grin
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by tuzle(m): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
I read something online about Jehovah witnesses and I asked one a person a knew then(I would have termed the person a friend but since I am not a Jehovah witness, I doubt the person sees me as such) and he replied exactly the same thing I read online. If a Jehovah witness member backslides, they ostracize him/her and the person becomes a black sheep. Even if the person comes to church, he/she sits at the back. The person isn't allowed to interact with other members even his or her family if they are also members. I was like what the hell, what form of bullshit is that. Another thing is that they think they are the only holy people on earth and every other religion are impure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by goslowgoslow(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
achorladey:

Pele ignoramus peddling peddler grin grin grin

Ignoramus peddling also include running away
and not rolling from and with reality contained in that post grin grin grin
Have a nice day ignoramus!
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by oteneaaron(m): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
tuzle:
I read something online about Jehovah witnesses and I asked one a person a knew then(I would have termed the person a friend but since I am not a Jehovah witness, I doubt the person sees me as such) and he replied exactly the same thing I read online. If a Jehovah witness member backslides, they ostracize him/her and the person becomes a black sheep. Even if the person comes to church, he/she sits at the back. The person isn't allowed to interact with other members even his or her family if they are also members. I was like what the hell, what form of bullshit is that. Another thing is that they think they are the only holy people on earth and every other religion are impure.

Oh yes you're right.

It is called SHUNNING.

They treat such people as though they are dead to them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Have a nice day ignoramus!

The day has been nice and lovely ignoramus peddler grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
tuzle:

Your eyes don see things be that oooo.

Like one of them always say here on nairaland you can only be seen as neighbours. Friends and brothers is out of the question or equation.

Enjoy your being seen as neighbours even when you see them as friends and brothers in Christ paapaa grin grin grin
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by DollarLand2023: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
Courz:

Oya Prove to me that everything there are Lies. Were you there? Are you JWs not discouraged from marrying outside in order to remain loyal to Jehovah? Are you not told to avoid non JWs in your associations? Why are you ashamed of your doctrines in public? Is it because they make you look bad like I said?

You want the truth? The JW that gave you a contradicting answer did that because He is ashamed of their doctrine and knows exactly what the doctrine makes them look to the outside world. So, the JW Lied to you. [/i]The truth is, JW fathers will not participate in marrying off their daughters to a NON JW. But their single JW Men marry a Non JW, with or without the consent of their parents.

I had a female friend who had a JW Father but she left the Cult long ago[i]
. She married a non JW and her father never attended the wedding and their relationship is destroyed[/i]. What this shows is that the JW Cult destroys Families. It doesn't value Family. If anyone disagrees with the Cult by word or action, their families must be destroyed. That's what Cults do. Do your research on Cults, especially these American based Cults and how they operate when it comes to Family. They all operate the same way.

Recently, I had a discussion with an Elderly woman who was complaining that her JW Family members don't associate with them. And that when any of them wants to marry, they are not invited. I told her that those JWs are just Mentally deranged and Brain damaged. That's all.
[i]

I have shown you your lies in bold Mr. Apostate!
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Powersurge: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
According to God's law to the Israelites they're not to marry people from other nations or give their daughters to people from other nations {Deuteronomy 7:3} this is because all these people aren't worshipers of the God of Israel so such intermarriage will turn a worshiper of their God away from serving their God.

After Jesus of Nazareth his disciples began marrying only within their group so even though a person is Jewish but not a Christian the disciples of Christ will not marry such a person but no matter where you come from as long as you're a Christian the Christians will be happy to form marriage alliance with you. 1Corinthians 7:39

Today most people don't know the difference between Christians and pagans as different religionists are claiming followers of Christ yet contradicting themselves with lots of conflicting doctrines so the real Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) takes their stand for the heritage of God's people which is marrying only true worshipers of our God.

So if i am a father after inculcating the laws of our God in my my child's heart {Deuteronomy 6:6-7} whatever makes him or her feel like marrying a none worshiper of our God then he or she is taking a step that's surely going to cause him or her great sorrow in the future i will never be a part of such so that when the troubles starts he or she will remember the heritage of God's people that marrying an unbeliever shows foolishness! Proverbs 22:3

Thanks! smiley

Yet Moses married an Ethiopian. And when Mariam and others criticised him, God reprimanded them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by deprince001: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Who is the God that Rahab and Ruth choose to worship?

This is what Rahab said about Jehovah the God of Israel:
Rahab ~

“I do know that Jehovah will give you the land and that the fear of you has fallen upon us. All the inhabitants of the land are disheartened because of you, for we heard how Jehovah dried up the waters of the Red Sea before you when you left Egypt and what you did to the two kings of the Amʹor·ites, Siʹhon and Og, whom you devoted to destruction on the other side of the Jordan. When we heard about it, we lost heart, and no one has any courage because of you, for Jehovah your God is God in the heavens above and on the earth beneath. Now, please, swear to me by Jehovah that, because I showed loyal love to you, you will also show loyal love to my father’s household; and you must give me a sign of good faith. You must spare the lives of my father and mother, my brothers and sisters, and all who belong to them, and you must save us from death" Joshua 2:9-13

Ruth~

“Do not plead with me to abandon you, to turn back from accompanying you; for where you go I will go, and where you spend the night, I will spend the night. Your people will be my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May Jehovah do so to me and add to it if anything but death should separate me from you.” Ruth 1:16-17

Please are these two women loyal to the God of Israel or not?
I have told you time and time again that you've got nothing tangible to say whenever i'm talking about my God because you're faithless.
Both Rahab and Ruth NATIONALIZED themselves as Israelites the very moment they decided to become worshipers of Jehovah the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob along with God's people.
So just as you don't want to be part of Jehovah's Witnesses today you have nothing to do with Rahab and Ruth both of them deserted their own people and religion and followed God's people to worship Jehovah.

That's exactly what i did when i realized that Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only people worshiping the true God!

I am not pro believers marrying non believers. However, was Ruth a believer when married by the son of Naomi?

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Oju4190: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
According to God's law to the Israelites they're not to marry people from other nations or give their daughters to people from other nations {Deuteronomy 7:3} this is because all these people aren't worshipers of the God of Israel so such intermarriage will turn a worshiper of their God away from serving their God.

After Jesus of Nazareth his disciples began marrying only within their group so even though a person is Jewish but not a Christian the disciples of Christ will not marry such a person but no matter where you come from as long as you're a Christian the Christians will be happy to form marriage alliance with you. 1Corinthians 7:39

Today most people don't know the difference between Christians and pagans as different religionists are claiming followers of Christ yet contradicting themselves with lots of conflicting doctrines so the real Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) takes their stand for the heritage of God's people which is marrying only true worshipers of our God.

So if i am a father after inculcating the laws of our God in my my child's heart {Deuteronomy 6:6-7} whatever makes him or her feel like marrying a none worshiper of our God then he or she is taking a step that's surely going to cause him or her great sorrow in the future i will never be a part of such so that when the troubles starts he or she will remember the heritage of God's people that marrying an unbeliever shows foolishness! Proverbs 22:3

Thanks! smiley
No wonder dey call u people JEHOVAH WICKEDNESS

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Pauliaette(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hmmmm their ideology is out of this world, they don't just want to mingle with the non witnesses. But my neighbour who is an elder in JW, his daughters about 2 of dem are married out of their church. Na the man collected bride price, everything.

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by deprince001: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks! smiley

Moses who gave the law married an Ethiopian woman. Was Ethiopia Israel?

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by SaLongs1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Our stand on marriage should be a problem to who?
To whom it may concern of course.
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by AlwaysPositive: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
21Ogodol:
A family friend who’s a Jehovah’s Witness, said Jehovah’s Witness parents are allowed to perform rites for their children even thou they choose to marry a non witness, that it’s not against the law of the organization and any man who choose not to sit(be it an Elder or a member) is acting so based on his personal belief and not under Jehovah’s Witness.

I have seen cases of daughters getting married and their fathers not attending their traditional marriage or even accepting to collect dowery because she dint marry a witness and he cannot partake in her sin.

One girl said the Dad asked her spouse to first become a witness and get baptized before he can accept her as a son-inlaw and many more like that …

Now this our family friend who is saying it’s not against the law of Jehovah’s Witness is getting me confused and leaving me with so many questions 🧐🧐

If it’s not a against them, then how come so many fathers ignore or even disowned their daughters for taking this step?

How come they all choose to be wicked even thou their organization accepts such?

And those fathers that sits for their daughters who marry non witness, do they get summoned or disfellowshipped?

I need answers pls … someone help me out

I sha know say nobody knack pass those JW gals.

Those girls na fire...

You can easily convince dem for knacks, but never getting married to you unless you are one of them.

For me, it's a WIN WIN.

3 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Blendy77(f): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Who is the God that Rahab and Ruth choose to worship?

This is what Rahab said about Jehovah the God of Israel:
Rahab ~

“I do know that Jehovah will give you the land and that the fear of you has fallen upon us. All the inhabitants of the land are disheartened because of you, for we heard how Jehovah dried up the waters of the Red Sea before you when you left Egypt and what you did to the two kings of the Amʹor·ites, Siʹhon and Og, whom you devoted to destruction on the other side of the Jordan. When we heard about it, we lost heart, and no one has any courage because of you, for Jehovah your God is God in the heavens above and on the earth beneath. Now, please, swear to me by Jehovah that, because I showed loyal love to you, you will also show loyal love to my father’s household; and you must give me a sign of good faith. You must spare the lives of my father and mother, my brothers and sisters, and all who belong to them, and you must save us from death" Joshua 2:9-13

Ruth~

“Do not plead with me to abandon you, to turn back from accompanying you; for where you go I will go, and where you spend the night, I will spend the night. Your people will be my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May Jehovah do so to me and add to it if anything but death should separate me from you.” Ruth 1:16-17

Please are these two women loyal to the God of Israel or not?
I have told you time and time again that you've got nothing tangible to say whenever i'm talking about my God because you're faithless.
Both Rahab and Ruth NATIONALIZED themselves as Israelites the very moment they decided to become worshipers of Jehovah the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob along with God's people.
So just as you don't want to be part of Jehovah's Witnesses today you have nothing to do with Rahab and Ruth both of them deserted their own people and religion and followed God's people to worship Jehovah.

That's exactly what i did when i realized that Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only people worshiping the true God!

Just see how you are deceiving ursef. Jehovah witness are d only people worshipping the true God. Odiegwu

5 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Courz: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
DollarLand2023:

You want the truth? The JW that gave you a contradicting answer did that because He is ashamed of their doctrine and knows exactly what the doctrine makes them look to the outside world. So, the JW Lied to you. [/i]The truth is, JW fathers will not participate in marrying off their daughters to a NON JW. But their single JW Men marry a Non JW, with or without the consent of their parents.

I had a female friend who had a JW Father but she left the Cult long ago[i]
. She married a non JW and her father never attended the wedding and their relationship is destroyed[/i]. What this shows is that the JW Cult destroys Families. It doesn't value Family. If anyone disagrees with the Cult by word or action, their families must be destroyed. That's what Cults do. Do your research on Cults, especially these American based Cults and how they operate when it comes to Family. They all operate the same way.

Recently, I had a discussion with an Elderly woman who was complaining that her JW Family members don't associate with them. And that when any of them wants to marry, they are not invited. I told her that those JWs are just Mentally deranged and Brain damaged. That's all.
[i]

I have shown you your lies in bold Mr. Apostate!

Mumu JW, Prove to me that those are Lies. I didn't say mention them. Mumu!, I said Prove to me that they are Lies. Ewu Gambia! Even the Public already knows you are not allowed to marry outside. Did Watchtower tell you in your Kingdom Hall that You are Free to Marry outside your Cult? Are you allowed to attend a wedding of a JW that married a Non JW? Doesn't Watchtower tell you JWs that you are not to associate with non JWs?

When I attended the wedding of my female friend whose father disowned her because she married a non JW, WERE YOU THERE? When I was discussing with an elderly woman that complained about you JWs, WERE YOU THERE? Prove to me that they are Lies! Idiot! Why are you ashamed of your doctrines and denying them flat? Are you aware that denying your doctrines makes you an Apostate?

3 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Crosby24: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy pride is not going to help you i wasn't born a JW i humbly request a free home Bible study to gain the knowledge i have now.
From the little you've seen so far do you think i just swallow whatever someone say?

Anyway there are many spirit sons of God and they're all angels in heaven, Michael is the head of all that's why he is referred to as the Archangel, before his coming to the earth he held the position of standing up for the salvation of faithful people (God's people) Daniel 12:1-3
He bears just one name in heaven: Michael
He is God's spokesman among all other angels that's why he is called the word of God.
He is the commander in chief of all loyal spirit sons of God that's why he is said to have his angels.
Satan is the first spirit son of God to rebel so all other rebels followed Satan that's why Satan also have his own angels.
Whatever Jesus attain after his earthly mission is due to an accomplishment which he successfully carried out on planet earth.

But his prehuman existence he is the same Archangel Michael.
Hebrew 1:2-6 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.(please don't add what is not written)

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Tetraozonaitera: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
. *I WEPT AFTER READING THIS JUDGE'S SENTENCE ON A 15 YEAR OLD BOY...*

This was a fifteen year old boy.... He was caught stealing bread from a store.
On trying to escape from the hold of the guard, a shelf of the store was also broken.

*The judge heard the crime and asked the boy, “Did you really steal something, a loaf of bread and cheese?”*

The boy responded by looking down.;- *“Yes.”*

*Judge:* - “Why?”

*Boy:* - “I needed it.”

*Judge:* - “Couldn't you have bought?”

*Boy:* - “There was no money.”

*Judge:* - “Take it from the family.”

*Boy:* - “There is only a mother in the house. Sick and unemployed.

*Judge:* - “You don't do anything?”

*Boy:* - “Used to wash a car. When I took a day off to take care of my mother, I was fired.”

*Judge:* - “Don’t you ask someone for help?”

*Boy:* - “Had left the house since morning, went to about fifty (50) people, but no help; so, I decided to take this step at the very end.”

*When the arguments ended, the judge began to pronounce the verdict;*

... “the theft and especially the stealing of Bread by a hungry boy is a very shameful crime and we are all responsible for this crime."

*Every person in the court, including me, is guilty and a perpetrator, so every person present here is fined ten dollars each. No one can get out of here without giving ten dollars.”*

Saying this, the judge took ten dollars out of his own pocket and then picked up the pen and started writing name accordingly:

*- ‘In addition, I fine the store a thousand dollars for handing over a hungry child to the Police.’*

*‘If the penalty is not deposited within 24 hours, the court will order to seal the store.’ also the Police is fined the same amount for charging a hungry boy to court.*

'By giving the full amount of fine to this boy, the court asks for forgiveness from that boy.'

After hearing the verdict, tears were pouring from the eyes of the people present in the court, that boy's handcuffs were also untied. The boy was watching the judge again and again, who came out hiding his tears.

*Are our society, systems and courts ready for such a decision?*

*if a hungry person is caught stealing bread, then the people of that country should be ashame.*

If this touches your heart:
chose someone to give succour... *People around you should not sleep without food’*

*PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU IF YOU'RE MOVED BY THIS MESSAGE, BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE, LOOK AROUND YOU AND MAKE SOMEBODY HAPPY, NO MATTER HOW SMALL, YOU ARE BETTER THAN SOME PEOPLE, YOU DON'T NEED TO BE RICH TO GIVE FROM THE LITTLE YOU HAVE. THANK YOU*

*You can share this in other platform you belong. It will go a long way in feeding the hungry today.*
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Emusan:

But you should have answered my question first!

Is marriage not part of doctrine?

Oh so it doesn't concern you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Story story cheesy grin cheesy grin

Then you should have answered mine first before you proceed to ask yours.

From the highlighted
You have big problem
How is marriage a doctrine
Everyone marries whether believer or not
Your problem is big walahi... Only your type will mention an institution as a doctrine. Yu can even put eating as a doctrine

I dunno ur stand on Trinity
Those deeper life I met never mentioned any belief in Trinity

Enjoy ur week
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Jackson619007: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
MightySparrow:

The organization is of the Devil. I have many of them around me. A woman like that marries to a man that attends a pentecostal church. ( I mean a family member, not Dem say) The marriage knows no peace. The children followed their mother initially, now, when they reconsider their mother's 'organizationally inspired ' evils are back to their father's religion.
Don't let people like MaximumSide deceive you. They can qoute Anthony Morris'drunkard's doctrines from morning to night. Behind the delicate and forced humility they display when they come knocking at your door is unspeakable evil like Jesus's proverbial white washed sepulchre.

This people would be worse than Boko Haram if their GB taught them a bit of violence.

Ejọ oloro. Green snakes under green grass.

Whenever I read things like this, I laugh in JW's paradise language. grin

I pity people that marries from their midst believing that love is blind. Heartache will force a tough miracle to open your eyes.

Hypocrisy promax
grin grin grin grin

Out of every evil human being in this world i guess they're all witnesses and not from any other religion,
You judge one person and place the blame on all, generation of vipers.
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by DollarLand2023: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
Courz:

Mumu JW, Prove to me that those are Lies. I didn't say mention them. Mumu!, I said Prove to me that they are Lies. Ewu Gambia! Even the Public already knows you are not allowed to marry outside. Did Watchtower tell you in your Kingdom Hall that You are Free to Marry outside your Cult? Are you allowed to attend a wedding of a JW that married a Non JW? Doesn't Watchtower tell you JWs that you are not to associate with non JWs?

When I attended the wedding of my female friend whose father disowned her because she married a non JW, WERE YOU THERE? When I was discussing with an elderly woman that complained about you JWs, WERE YOU THERE? Prove to me that they are Lies! Idiot! Why are you ashamed of your doctrines and denying them flat? Are you aware that denying your doctrines makes you an Apostate?

grin grin grin
In an engagement, you raise your argument, not your voice. Calling me all sorts of name that surround your logic does not give credence to your paid lies. Were You There? Still does not prove your stories. You only gain monopoly of your false story because no one was there. I won't begin to screenshot all the teachings we receive on how well to treat family members who do not share our views, I have sized you, and you don't deserve my attention because even the most common principle of he who asserts must prove is distant from your isolated mind.

Just enjoy yourself here, as you have dedicated your life to hatred, lies and cussing. You have the floor all to yourself.

Those who care will conduct a fair minded research rather than listen to your newspaper stand assertion.
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Courz: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
DollarLand2023:

grin grin grin
In an engagement, you raise your argument, not your voice. Calling me all sorts of name that surround your logic does not not your voice

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
deprince001:

I am not pro believers marrying non believers. However, was Ruth a believer when married by the son of Naomi?

Interesting question

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by captianfreeman(m): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks! smiley

So Jehovah witness are the real Christians?

4 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by VaginaAcademic: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks! smiley
una too dey pretend when it comes to sexual matters

4 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by DollarLand2023: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
achorladey:

Interesting question

Nope and the Bible does not present those men to us as good examples to follow.

As you know, Ruth had to become a believer (Proselyte Jew) to marry Boaz and become Jesus' ancestress.

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Emusan(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
Aemmyjah:
From the highlighted
You have big problem

Says the hallgoer miscreant.

Marriage is a doctrine that's why people don't marry the same way.

So do they marry the same way?

Your problem is big walahi...

But not as big like JWs own

Only your type will mention an institution as a doctrine. Yu can even put eating as a doctrine

That you people are olodo, is not a dispute but fact.

Doctrine is defined as "doctrine
/ˈdɒktr(ɪ)n/
noun
a belief or set of beliefs held and taught by a Church, political party, or other group.
"the doctrine of predestination"

My stand on Trinity is that I'm a Trinitarian.

Then who stop you to do research about Deeper Life stand on Trinity?

You can see that you're not that smart.

Anyways, here is a LINK of what Deeper Life holds as doctrines.

Enjoy ur week

Thanks and you too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Emusan(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
captianfreeman:
So Jehovah witness are the real Christians?

The person you're quoted is an hypocrite.

When it suits him, he will hide in one corner to say JWs are Christians.

But if you tell him you're not ready to follow him to their Hall, he will let you know that the name Christian is a bastardized and cursed name and that's why God gave them another name "Jehovah Witness"

3 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by cornelboy(f): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
Aemmyjah:

From the highlighted
You have big problem
Your problem is big walahi... Only your type will mention an institution as a doctrine. Yu can even put eating as a doctrine

Enjoy ur week

They do believe in the Trinity.
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
DollarLand2023:

Nope and the Bible does not present those men to us as good examples to follow.

As you know, Ruth had to become a believer (Proselyte Jew) to marry Boaz and become Jesus' ancestress.

Show me scriptural verses how the Bible present them as bad examples to follow? Only the two sons in content and context

Was a Ruth a believer when he married one of the sons? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply)

Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint / Goliath Skull Was Discovered in Holy Land! / "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.