Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? (58758 Views)

How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies / Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate Excel, Their Daughter's 1st Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
Emusan:

Actually if he calls me apostate, he's not the first JWs on Nairaland that will say that.

Inside convention and still lying cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

He suppose Don reach house before he typed those set of lies and manipulations. His hands must have itched him a lot to respond to all the post we have been dishing out since morning grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Emusan(m): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
achorladey:

He suppose Don reach house before he typed those set of lies and manipulations. His hands must have itched him a lot to respond to all the post we have been dishing out since morning grin grin grin grin

I once said, he doesn't have life outside Nairaland.

Even if his account was banned he'll drag his wife account with her just to access it.

Maybe his wife started changing it for him, he has to open another account even when he knows that what he's doing is against Nairaland rules.

Now imagine, you claim to be in convention instead of thinking how to retrieve his brain back from those lying 8 old men in Warwick, he still can't do without peddling lies on Nairaland

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by johnw47: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
cornelboy:
Lol cheesy
Füçkjng cowards cheesy cheesy

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost sewer mouth false jw's

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by johnw47: 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
cornelboy:
Mr MaxInDHouseAkolade and Emusan are the same person but different monikers.
I have been suspecting that all along but confirmed it today.
Afẹ́fẹ́ ti fẹ́ a ti rí fùrọ̀ adìyẹ́ cheesy cheesy cheesy

MaxInDHouse: I've suspected the same thing because any time you refuse to respond to achorladey the moniker Emusan will surface!

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost false jw's corny boy and mad max

you false jw's are paranoid as can be, and lie like hell, of course,
and are so very unintelligent dum dums

paranoia is fear
rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

false jw's
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

3 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by cornelboy(f): 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
Emusan:

Haha see how low you can go.

The other day, it was MaxinDhouse who lied against the Holy Spirit who told him that I'm olaadegbu and Johnw47.

So if I may ask, this one you claimed Me and Achorladey are the same person.

Was it Holy Spirit who also told you or just a racking sound on your dull skull?
Hahahaha three monikers one person cheesy cheesy

You're the one with dull brain under a smoked skull filled with black soot and you exposed yourself undecided undecided

If you are not the same person, how come did akolade thought I was mentioning him after I said "Bye till he shows me the religion with the truth and tell me his own religion", whereas it was Emusan I later mentioned.

You can fool yourself but not us undecided undecided

That's why your two monikers have failed to answer some questions:
Who are those practising true Christianity today?
What is your religion?

And the two monikers argue unreasonable, I would feel like, am I arguing with toddlers cheesy cheesy

Füçkjng cowards!!!
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by cornelboy(f): 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I've suspected the same thing because any time you refuse to respond to achorladey the moniker Emusan will surface! smiley
You get it Sir
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 12:13am On Sep 23, 2023
cornelboy:

You get it Sir

Confirmation that your brains have indeed being manipulated with lies grin grin

Enjoy your current state grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 12:23am On Sep 23, 2023
cornelboy:

Hahahaha three monikers one person cheesy cheesy

You're the one with dull brain under a smoked skull filled with black soot and you exposed yourself undecided undecided

If you are not the same person, how come did akolade thought I was mentioning him after I said "Bye till he shows me the religion with the truth and tell me his own religion", whereas it was Emusan I later mentioned.

You can fool yourself but not us undecided undecided

That's why your two monikers have failed to answer some questions:
Who are those practising true Christianity today?
What is your religion?

And the two monikers argue unreasonable, I would feel like, am I arguing with toddlers cheesy cheesy

Füçkjng cowards!!!

Hahahaha three monikers one person

Lost and successfully manipulated grin grin grin

You're the one with dull brain under a smoked skull filled with black soot and you exposed yourself

Your brains keeps peddling madman and idiocy about our monikers here on nairaland too. Godspeed to you regarding that. grin grin grin

The oil wey dey your brains dey produce and peddle black soot at the moment. We will soon find you as of now remain lost in our monikers. Remain in that state till we come for your rescue grin grin grin Hope sey no be hunger dey catch you for afternoon no make your eyes see well dey merge monikers together grin grin grin

You can fool yourself but not us

Your brains are already completely manipulated and peddling foolishness and lies are the outcome of such manipulations

That's why your two monikers have failed to answer some questions: Who are those practising true Christianity today? What is your religion

See your answer below....

Nah I'm good with Jehovah witnesses interpretation

And the two monikers argue unreasonable, I would feel like, am I arguing with toddlers

Your brains peddling unreasonableness is seen in the madness and insanities peddling that the monikers belong to just an individual. We go soon correct the unreasonableness in your brains very soon.

That will start by avoiding Emusan too grin grin grin

Emusan the person you love to call funny churchgoer that loves arguing with Jehovah’s witnesses is now an apostate you have to avoid. That una manipulated brains need resetting grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by johnw47: 3:00am On Sep 23, 2023
cornelboy:
Füçkjng coward cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy

cornelboy: Lol cheesy

cornelboy: Lol füçkjng Liar.
cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Füçkjng cowards cheesy cheesy cheesy

cornelboy: cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Füçkjng cowards!!!

lost false jw corny boy with devil's sewer mouth

you false jw pharisees are becoming more the chilldren of hell than your elders:

Mat_23:15  Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you travel around on sea and land
to make one proselyte; and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.

you false jw's go to people homes in sheep clothing, but in these forums you false prophets are wolves,
showing your true colors:

Mat_7:15  Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

and of course the lies and paranoia and blasphemies of false jw's will continue right up to the end:

false jw's
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

paranoia is fear
rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

blaspheming false jw's are of course lost
Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Mat 12:32  And whoever may speak a word against the Son of Man it will be forgiven to him, but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:00am On Sep 23, 2023
cornelboy:

You get it Sir
When people disguise it's somehow difficult to figure out their real personality but a believer will be given the wisdom.
Take for instance the demons that left heaven during Noah's generation to commit immorality with female humans {Genesis 6:1-5} God disengaged them {Jude 6} and they knew that destruction awaits them but they're not sure how it will go so they were still in doubt as Satan is deceiving them, it was when Jesus whom they knew before his earthly life died for three days and resurrected as a spirit once again that they became really frightened, now they're fully convinced that God can put them to death if He wants to that's what the Bible means saying Jesus' death serve as a preaching (of destruction) to those rebellious angels. 1Peter 3:18-20

But after God disengaged them they became Gods in different locations on the planet doing whatever they like with the descendants of Noah that's why God called Abraham out from among the worshipers of these demons back then {Joshua 24:2} and after Christ's earthly mission these demons became more vicious than before and now they're desperately working as a team to make sure that nobody escape that impending destruction of evildoers {Revelations 12:17} that's just their way of war between them and believers but as for billions of INNOCENT inhabitants of this planet these demons are now disguising as angels of light {2Corinthians 11:14} by working with any religious founder in the name of Jesus so their INNOCENT worshipers will think they're worshiping Jesus unknowing that it's the same demons their ancestors worshiped that they're still worshipping.

That's why Jesus said many are thinking they are on the same page with him but in reality he doesn't even know them {Matthew 7:21-23} so if one truly believe in Jesus it's by the activities of the demons, their human agents and those worshiping them that will help you to figure out their real IDENTITY! Matthew 7:15-20 smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by johnw47: 6:25am On Sep 23, 2023
cornelboy:
Füçkjng coward cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy

cornelboy: Lol cheesy

cornelboy: Lol füçkjng Liar.
cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Füçkjng cowards cheesy cheesy cheesy

cornelboy: cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Füçkjng cowards!!!

lost false jw corny boy

you sewer mouths keep saying you are God's group/God's people

your father the devil has so deceived and blinded you,
not hard for him to do though with you dummies:

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by johnw47: 6:41am On Sep 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
When people disguise it's somehow difficult to figure out their real personality but a believer will be given the wisdom.

lost false jw mad max

you haven't been given wisdom, that's for sure,
you have been given much paranoia from your devil, and that's the truth, isn't it
but keep fooling yourself and other dum false jw's, which is not hard for you to do,
they the same as you believe everything your devil's mob tell you:

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 8:11am On Sep 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Take for instance the demons that left heaven during Noah's generation to commit immorality with female humans {Genesis 6:1-5} God disengaged them {Jude 6} and they knew that destruction awaits them but they're not sure how it will go so they were still in doubt as Satan is deceiving them, it was when Jesus whom they knew before his earthly life died for three days and resurrected as a spirit once again that they became really frightened, now they're fully convinced that God can put them to death if He wants to that's what the Bible means saying Jesus' death serve as a preaching (of destruction) to those rebellious angels. 1Peter 3:18-20

But after God disengaged them they became Gods in different locations on the planet doing whatever they like with the descendants of Noah that's why God called Abraham out from among the worshipers of these demons back then {Joshua 24:2} and after Christ's earthly mission these demons became more vicious than before and now they're desperately working as a team to make sure that nobody escape that impending destruction of evildoers {Revelations 12:17} that's just their way of war between them and believers but as for billions of INNOCENT inhabitants of this planet these demons are now disguising as angels of light {2Corinthians 11:14} by working with any religious founder in the name of Jesus so their INNOCENT worshipers will think they're worshiping Jesus unknowing that it's the same demons their ancestors worshiped that they're still worshipping.

That's why Jesus said many are thinking they are on the same page with him but in reality he doesn't even know them {Matthew 7:21-23} so if one truly believe in Jesus it's by the activities of the demons, their human agents and those worshiping them that will help you to figure out their real IDENTITY! Matthew 7:15-20 smiley

that's just their way of war between them and believers but as for billions of INNOCENT inhabitants of this planet these demons are now disguising as angels of light {2Corinthians 11:14} by working with any religious founder in the name of Jesus so their INNOCENT worshipers will think they're worshiping Jesus unknowing that it's the same demons their ancestors worshiped that they're still worshipping.

No wonder the demons were teaching lies and manipulating your brains that Jesus was buying Watchtower from Russell grin grin grin in order to publish lies and manipulations using that publishing organisation and you and your likes nowt think and believe you are the only religious organization doing God's will on earth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by achorladey: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2023
johnw47:

lost false jw mad max

you haven't been given wisdom, that's for sure,
you have been given much paranoia from your devil, and that's the truth, isn't it
but keep fooling yourself and other dum false jw's, which is not hard for you to do,
they the same as you believe everything your devil's mob tell you:

A person that cannot distinguish what he sees physically using his wisdom and boastful arrogance of being an intelligent officer wants to discern the spirit grin grin grin grin

Lies and manipulations are what he loves peddling

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by johnw47: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2023
achorladey:

A person that cannot distinguish what he sees physically using his wisdom and boastful arrogance of being an intelligent officer wants to discern the spirit grin grin grin grin

Lies and manipulations are what he loves peddling

false jw's are insane, they blaspheme, they lie, and are paranoid, etc.
and they say they are God's people, they are crazy to the max

their gifts of lying, blasphemy, paranoia, sewer mouth, etc. are of course from their father the devil

2 Likes

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by WINDSOW(m): 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

FAITH simply means the assured expectation of what is hoped for, evident demonstration of realities that are not seen. ~ Apostle Paul Hebrews 11:1

So if a scientist believe in something that no one has seen before and he worked towards it until it's achieved ọmọ that is FAITH.

God promised that a time will come when people from different geographical locations on this planet and they will form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, they will settle all their disparities peacefully among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making buying selling and usage of weapons among themselves and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Jesus who claimed he is God's son came and began gathering disciples teaching them how to achieve what Isaiah and Micah but Jews in the first century kicked against Jesus' teachings so his disciples who were vilified in the Jewish community back then asked him what will be the immediate benefits of what he is teaching them since he always talk about heavenly reward:

You go explain tire. No evidence JW. grin grin grin
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by johnw47: 12:16am On Sep 24, 2023
in Jesus day there were those who said they are jews and were not, but were a synagogue of satan

it's the same today with so called Jehovah's witnesses , they are those who say they are Christians and are not, but are a assembly of satan

you will know false jw's by their fruits (bad fruits):
lying, blaspheming, paranoid, sewer mouths, puffed up braggers, false prophets, false accusers, etc. etc.

Mat 7:15  Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 
Mat 7:16  You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? 
Mat 7:17  So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. 
Mat 7:18  A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. 
Mat 7:19  Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 
Mat 7:20  So then, you will know them by their fruits.

when false jw's faults are pointed out to them, such as having a sewer mouth, instead of repenting
they come back with much more of the same:

"nor can a bad tree produce good fruit."

Rev_20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by ceejay80s(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
According to God's law to the Israelites they're not to marry people from other nations or give their daughters to people from other nations {Deuteronomy 7:3} this is because all these people aren't worshipers of the God of Israel so such intermarriage will turn a worshiper of their God away from serving their God.

After Jesus of Nazareth his disciples began marrying only within their group so even though a person is Jewish but not a Christian the disciples of Christ will not marry such a person but no matter where you come from as long as you're a Christian the Christians will be happy to form marriage alliance with you. 1Corinthians 7:39

Today most people don't know the difference between Christians and pagans as different religionists are claiming followers of Christ yet contradicting themselves with lots of conflicting doctrines so the real Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) takes their stand for the heritage of God's people which is marrying only true worshipers of our God.

So if i am a father after inculcating the laws of our God in my my child's heart {Deuteronomy 6:6-7} whatever makes him or her feel like marrying a none worshiper of our God then he or she is taking a step that's surely going to cause him or her great sorrow in the future i will never be a part of such so that when the troubles starts he or she will remember the heritage of God's people that marrying an unbeliever shows foolishness! Proverbs 22:3

Thanks! smiley
Story....keep deceiving urself, so non Jehovah witness are not human

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by paskal16: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2023
Wahala for who carry church matter for head
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Blitzking: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2023
21Ogodol:
A family friend who’s a Jehovah’s Witness, said Jehovah’s Witness parents are allowed to perform rites for their children even thou they choose to marry a non witness, that it’s not against the law of the organization and any man who choose not to sit(be it an Elder or a member) is acting so based on his personal belief and not under Jehovah’s Witness.

I have seen cases of daughters getting married and their fathers not attending their traditional marriage or even accepting to collect dowery because she dint marry a witness and he cannot partake in her sin.

One girl said the Dad asked her spouse to first become a witness and get baptized before he can accept her as a son-inlaw and many more like that …

Now this our family friend who is saying it’s not against the law of Jehovah’s Witness is getting me confused and leaving me with so many questions 🧐🧐

If it’s not a against them, then how come so many fathers ignore or even disowned their daughters for taking this step?

How come they all choose to be wicked even thou their organization accepts such?

And those fathers that sits for their daughters who marry non witness, do they get summoned or disfellowshipped?

I need answers pls … someone help me out
We were all humans until religion...race...tribe wealth..denomination divided us

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Ultimateagent: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2023
So a Man will prefer not to sit and witness the wedding of his daughter because of Religion,na wao oooo ,we all meet Religion on dis earth and will definitely leave it one day but it will be everlasting sorrow for the man.

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by IBILEmayweather(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
According to God's law to the Israelites they're not to marry people from other nations or give their daughters to people from other nations {Deuteronomy 7:3} this is because all these people aren't worshipers of the God of Israel so such intermarriage will turn a worshiper of their God away from serving their God.

After Jesus of Nazareth his disciples began marrying only within their group so even though a person is Jewish but not a Christian the disciples of Christ will not marry such a person but no matter where you come from as long as you're a Christian the Christians will be happy to form marriage alliance with you. 1Corinthians 7:39

Today most people don't know the difference between Christians and pagans as different religionists are claiming followers of Christ yet contradicting themselves with lots of conflicting doctrines so the real Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) takes their stand for the heritage of God's people which is marrying only true worshipers of our God.

So if i am a father after inculcating the laws of our God in my my child's heart {Deuteronomy 6:6-7} whatever makes him or her feel like marrying a none worshiper of our God then he or she is taking a step that's surely going to cause him or her great sorrow in the future i will never be a part of such so that when the troubles starts he or she will remember the heritage of God's people that marrying an unbeliever shows foolishness! Proverbs 22:3

Thanks! smiley

Shebi you b Israelite, Abi?
You will tell me how Africans are related to Israelites.
Dumb people who always want to practice other people’s tradition but hate theirs.
*Spits on your head *

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by chetachuma(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2023
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=125819664]According to God's law to the Israelites they're not to marry people from other nations or give their daughters to people from other nations {Deuteronomy 7:3} this is because all these people aren't worshipers of the God of Israel so such intermarriage will turn a worshiper of their God away from serving their God.

Thanks!
Believe me you are a clown.

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Obnoxious2001(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2023
Leave JW people alone.....
It's their doctrine let them face it...

My only pain be say JW dey get some fine bannis whey dey enter my eyes grin, but they tend to be hell bent on their doctrine unless they are prepared to be dis-fellowshiped.

That aside, JW don't vote,they claim they don't believe in constituted authority, but how come elders exist in the Kingdom Hall (this is not a problem self).

The one that pains me is that they can't join force/ police because it's a form of constituted authority.

But yet Una dey go police station go report theft cases and call police when they are about to be robbed.....

You mean other people children are fit to die (at some point Putin prosecuted JW, I was not in support, but after critical thinking I didn't blame him at all).

Aside this JW are lovely people, leave their women/marriage for them...
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Regie2bless: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2023
21Ogodol:
A family friend who’s a Jehovah’s Witness, said Jehovah’s Witness parents are allowed to perform rites for their children even thou they choose to marry a non witness, that it’s not against the law of the organization and any man who choose not to sit(be it an Elder or a member) is acting so based on his personal belief and not under Jehovah’s Witness.

I have seen cases of daughters getting married and their fathers not attending their traditional marriage or even accepting to collect dowery because she dint marry a witness and he cannot partake in her sin.

One girl said the Dad asked her spouse to first become a witness and get baptized before he can accept her as a son-inlaw and many more like that …

Now this our family friend who is saying it’s not against the law of Jehovah’s Witness is getting me confused and leaving me with so many questions 🧐🧐

If it’s not a against them, then how come so many fathers ignore or even disowned their daughters for taking this step?

How come they all choose to be wicked even thou their organization accepts such?

And those fathers that sits for their daughters who marry non witness, do they get summoned or disfellowshipped?

as a Jehovahs witnesses we are encouraged to marry in the Lord, but every one has the free will to marry who they choose as both persons are matured adults, in as much Jehovahs witnesses don't encouraged its members to marry outside the congregation, we don't condemned those that did it, as for parent not accepting dawries from unbelieving suitors it is left for their individual trained conscience.
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Thandiubani(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks! smiley

Moses married Zipporah. Boaz married Ruth. Solomon married uncountable foreign women. Abraham married Keturah. Judah married Shu'a the Canaanite. Joseph married Asenath, daughter of the Egyptian priest Potiphera. These are Israelites who had good relationship with God marrying foreign women and God didn't throw them away because of that. See Solomon own na.

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Daniel058(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks! smiley
if am Man married many wives before becoming a member of Jehovah witnesses, is he going to be asked to divorce some of his wives?
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Winters23: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Who is the God that Rahab and Ruth choose to worship?

This is what Rahab said about Jehovah the God of Israel:
Rahab ~

“I do know that Jehovah will give you the land and that the fear of you has fallen upon us. All the inhabitants of the land are disheartened because of you, for we heard how Jehovah dried up the waters of the Red Sea before you when you left Egypt and what you did to the two kings of the Amʹor·ites, Siʹhon and Og, whom you devoted to destruction on the other side of the Jordan. When we heard about it, we lost heart, and no one has any courage because of you, for Jehovah your God is God in the heavens above and on the earth beneath. Now, please, swear to me by Jehovah that, because I showed loyal love to you, you will also show loyal love to my father’s household; and you must give me a sign of good faith. You must spare the lives of my father and mother, my brothers and sisters, and all who belong to them, and you must save us from death" Joshua 2:9-13

Ruth~

“Do not plead with me to abandon you, to turn back from accompanying you; for where you go I will go, and where you spend the night, I will spend the night. Your people will be my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May Jehovah do so to me and add to it if anything but death should separate me from you.” Ruth 1:16-17

Please are these two women loyal to the God of Israel or not?
I have told you time and time again that you've got nothing tangible to say whenever i'm talking about my God because you're faithless.
Both Rahab and Ruth NATIONALIZED themselves as Israelites the very moment they decided to become worshipers of Jehovah the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob along with God's people.
So just as you don't want to be part of Jehovah's Witnesses today you have nothing to do with Rahab and Ruth both of them deserted their own people and religion and followed God's people to worship Jehovah.

That's exactly what i did when i realized that Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only people worshiping the true God!

Hey brother,

It's been a white, are you still fvcking that sister from that congregation?
Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by ORIAYO70(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2023
21Ogodol:

1. Our Bible believe or tenets does not allow us to marry someone outside the scope of our believe... 1cor 7.39.

* Supposing I married to someone we did not share same believes,

I don't celebrate some holidays n celebration, ranging from Birthday celebration, xmass etc, and my spouse is celebrating it how do we teach our children on different and disparity believe...

We see the consequences of what king Solomon and some Israelite by picking wives from non Israelite.

2. If someone in Jehovah organization went to take spouse outside the scope of Jehovah's people, they might not really be disfellowship, but outrightly if they have responsibility in christian congregation they will be strip off it... Let me stop here.

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by Yankee101: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2023
Please always follow the Bible no matter what your church or pastor says or does

Be it Jehovah’s Witness or the Odukoya’s

Don’t fall for or follow doctrines of the devil or man

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by dingbang(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2023
Lmao...they said the GOD we are worshipping is not the God of israel.

Fvck off all of you JW abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? by ORIAYO70(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2023
MightySparrow:

Hahhhh! Rehab and Ruth were not Israelites they were so honoured to be part of Jesus ancestry.

Hahahahaha hihihihihi hehehehehe.
gringringrin

Does it occurred to you that Ruth married to Boaz who thought her so many things about service to Jehovah, and Rehab was safe and been thought by Jehovah's people.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

Prophetic Picture Of The 2016 By D.K OLUKOYA / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.