Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Never Understand Why People Buy Them - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Never Understand Why People Buy Them (4087 Views)

Why Do You Nigerian People Buy Expensive Phones? / Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? / NIN Issues: I Never Registered For NIN.. How Do I Verify The NIN from *346#? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by tecnolad(m): 2:08am On Sep 17, 2023
falcon01:
They actually do. 70% of those I see with iPhone could barely afford, if I'm been honest most iPhone users buy it for show off the exception are just people who don't do too much with phone or are already used to the iphone but most of them users that I know or see barely afford it. They put their whole into buying those devices.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that they can't afford their phones?
Do you have access to their savings account?
Did they beg you for data?
Did you see them take loans to buy their phones?
Did they pay in full to acquire their phones?

My point:
Don't assume that a person can barely afford anything, especially if they already have that thing. Some people don't like to appear flashy and you'd be surprised what they can afford.
Re: I Never Understand Why People Buy Them by falcon01: 7:19am On Sep 17, 2023
tecnolad:

How did you arrive at the conclusion that they can't afford their phones?
Do you have access to their savings account?
Did they beg you for data?
Did you see them take loans to buy their phones?
Did they pay in full to acquire their phones?

My point:
Don't assume that a person can barely afford anything, especially if they already have that thing. Some people don't like to appear flashy and you'd be surprised what they can afford.
these are people i know. The conclusion is based on experience, it might be different in your side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Android Market Available In Nigeria? / Is Technology A Modernised Form Of Witchcraft? / Do You Own A Smart Watch? Do You Use It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.