Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu (2615 Views)

Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja In Silent War Over Appointments / Bello El-Rufai Threatens President Buhari Over Appointments / Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by MANDIPUTIN: 5:34am On Sep 16, 2023
Your tears is song to my ears.
You lost your voice when Buhari was busy given all juicy appointments to his brethren.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by ican2020: 5:37am On Sep 16, 2023
More 8 years to cry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by Iamanoited: 5:46am On Sep 16, 2023
NIGERIA IS NOT UKRAINE. THERE'S NO PUTIN TO TAKE OVER. NIGERIA HAS THE SW, THE SE AND THE AREWA. AND SO IT IS TIME FOR THE AREWAS AND THE SE TO CRY FOR THE ADOPTION OF FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG. TINUBU IS WISE.

5 Likes

Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by Jostoman: 5:47am On Sep 16, 2023
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by NwaIdeato: 5:55am On Sep 16, 2023
I haven't seen a set of people more power-entitled than these Northerners, I don't supper Tinubu but he has displayed more respect to the principle of Federal character than that Daura President who unapologetically populated his government with his incompetent brothers, yet the Arewa idiots didn't speak up against Buhari when he was doing his own. I support Emi lo kan on his appointments 100000000000%, it's time for Southerners to play the game of politics.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by arewafederation: 5:55am On Sep 16, 2023
Just one tweet from one person out of over 100 million people?

Try again.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by MANDIPUTIN: 5:59am On Sep 16, 2023
arewafederation:
Just one tweet from one person out of over 100 million people?

Try again.

Arewa Twitter account is not one person oo.
They report the voices & mood of Arewa. & with over 126K followers.

4 Likes

Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by Ritchiee: 6:04am On Sep 16, 2023
MANDIPUTIN:
Your tears is song to my ears.
You lost your voice when Buhari was busy given all juicy appointments to his brethren.
You mean Igbos are crying.
Only a demented Northerner will cry a senseless cry like this but Igbos will.They are wired to cry.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by arewafederation: 6:08am On Sep 16, 2023
NwaIdeato:
I haven't seen a set of people more power-entitled than these Northerners, I don't supper Tinubu but he has displayed more respect to the principle of Federal character than that Daura President who unapologetically populated his government with his incompetent brothers. I support Emi lo kan on his appointments 100000000000%, it's time for Southerners to play the game of politics.

Please shut up. How have northerners demonstrated any sense of entitlement especially towards this administration?

Whatever seed of discord you hope to sow between Arewa and Tinubu's government will not grow.

Those who are in support of the President are more than those who are against him. If you want to see those wailing and even trying to steal the Presidency feeling entitled, you know where to look.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by arewafederation: 6:11am On Sep 16, 2023
MANDIPUTIN:

Arewa Twitter account is not one person oo.
They report the voices & mood of Arewa. & with over 126K followers.

It doesn't reflect the opinion of the entire Arewa.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by MANDIPUTIN: 6:11am On Sep 16, 2023
Ritchiee:
Only a demented Northerner will cry a senseless cry like this but Igbos will.They are wired to cry.

Yes, I mean Ipob.
Check out another Ipob wetting the twitter space with his tears.😆😆😆

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by ValarDoharis: 6:13am On Sep 16, 2023
The East has not time for little things like appointments that only favors the appointee, his family and friends.

We focus on the economy and how to maximize returns
Iamanoited:
NIGERIA IS NOT UKRAINE. THERE'S NO PUTIN TO TAKE OVER. NIGERIA HAS THE SW, THE SE AND THE AREWA. AND SO IT IS TIME FOR THE AREWAS AND THE SE TO CRY FOR THE ADOPTION OF FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG. TINUBU IS WISE.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by MrEverest(m): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2023
NwaIdeato:
I haven't seen a set of people more power-entitled than these Northerners, I don't supper Tinubu but he has displayed more respect to the principle of Federal character than that Daura President who unapologetically populated his government with his incompetent brothers, yet the Arewa idiots didn't speak up against Buhari when he was doing his own. I support Emi lo kan on his appointments 100000000000%, it's time for Southerners to play the game of politics.

You're a Yoruba and a Tinubu supporter. Only yorubas support Tinubu's bigotry and ethnocentrism. What do you mean it's time for Southerners when Tinubu is only appointing yorubas?

You either condemn Tinubu's maladministration or keep quiet about it, that's what rational people do, they don't support it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by 22o62021: 6:17am On Sep 16, 2023
No matter the hunger in the jungle
A lion will never eat grass.

Igbo na agba mboo

Ya gazie

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by MrEverest(m): 6:19am On Sep 16, 2023
Ritchiee:

You don't have sense, what has IPOB got to do with Northerners complaining about Tinubu's nepotism? How does it concern IPOB? It seems you have pap for brain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by Iamanoited: 6:26am On Sep 16, 2023
"We focus on the economy and how to maximize returns".

THEN FOCUS ON THE ADOPTION OF FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG
Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by YourMrBoo: 6:33am On Sep 16, 2023
But buhari started it.
Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 16, 2023
Okay
Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by Aphrygian(m): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2023
OP try to read the comments on the page ,see for yourself to no the stands of Northerns. If you see the way that post was resisted by northerns,they simply told the handler to allow the yorubas enjoy their share

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by Ladyclara002(f): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2023
😂😂
Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by PureFace1(m): 6:57am On Sep 16, 2023
IPOB crying on behalf of northerners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by Ceasarceasar: 7:07am On Sep 16, 2023
Tho am not a supporter of tinubu but Bleep the arewa...

Where were them when Buhari was giving all the important positions to northerners..
Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by Albinoflash(m): 7:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Ceasarceasar:
Tho am not a supporter of tinubu but Bleep the arewa...

Where were them when Buhari was giving all the important positions to northerners..
Nigeria is gradually heading to no direction, imagine the trajectory of political rationale.And some people still preach one Nigeria to deceive others
Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by Auraking: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Get cheap Data on my signature
Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by Racoon(m): 7:18am On Sep 16, 2023
Nepotism has been the practice of Nigerian presidents of Northern extraction.The current President Almajiri has carried nepotism to the level of insanity. All federal establishments such as the military, judiciary, security agencies, immigration, customs, ports authority, railways, prisons, NTA, NAN, NNPC, aviation, ministries, name it, have all been bedevilled by nepotism.

Nepotism results in bias, unfair treatment, and exclusion of others.Without justice, Nigeria and Nigerians 'll never know peace, progress & prosperity Without justice, forget about one Nigeria.It is the blatant injustices alienation, exclusion, discrimination, marginalization, suppression oppression that fuel the agitation for Oduduwa Republic and Biafra. 

With the Fulani obduracy to cling to power at all cost & philosophy that is opposed to revolution, reformation, or modernity, the break-up of Nigeria is imminent and unstoppable!
http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/01/northern-nigeria-petroleum-company-bayo-oluwasanmi
Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by Racoon(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2023
Albinoflash:
Nigeria is gradually heading to no direction, imagine the trajectory of political rationale.And some people still preach one Nigeria to deceive others
That is the threshold Nigeria have standing in a long time ago.Tribalism, bigotry, nepotism, clannishness, ethno-religio-regional supremacist agenda which have all been the bane of national development from the post colonial era.
Albinoflash:
I hate to say this but I think we should stop praying for Nigeria and just do the right thing which is separation.we don't deserve each other
“Since 1914 the British Government has been trying to make Nigeria into one country, but the Nigerian people themselves are historically different in their backgrounds, in their religious beliefs & customs.They do not show themselves any signs of willingness to unite … Nigerian unity is only a British invention” –Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, 1948.

“Nigeria is not a nation. It is a mere geographical expression. There are no ‘Nigerians’ in the same sense as there are ‘English,’ ‘Welsh,’ or ‘French,’ The word ‘Nigeria’ is a mere distinctive appellation to distinguish those who live within the boundaries of Nigeria and those who do not” -Chief Obafemi Awolowo, 1947

“It is better for us and many admirers abroad that we should disintegrate in peace and not in pieces. Should the politicians fail to heed the warning, then I will venture the prediction that the experience of the Democratic Republic of Congo will be a child’s play if it ever comes to our turn to play such a tragic role” -Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, 1964.

1 Like

Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by Ibechris2: 7:21am On Sep 16, 2023
Iamanoited:

If Tinubu is wise why is it that most Yorubas have turned online beggars?

And most land landlords in Lagos are now begging their tenants for money to be deducted from rents.

I mean why are guys suffering and faking the smiles?

Most of u lots can not eat normal meal anymore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by Racoon(m): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2023
Ibechris2:
If Tinubu is wise why is it that most Yorubas have turned online beggars?............
Most of them here on this platform defended all the disastrous policies of the satanic Buhari government( including this nepotism issue, criminal state capture and destruction of democratic institutions) because of the emilokan tribal sentiment and mentality. Now they are still continuing in the same destructive pattern thereby balkianising this nation some more.

"....When Buhari appointed a majority of the service chiefs from a particular region and religion, he and his supporters defended it and claimed that even if all his appointees come from one region and religion in a multicultural, multi-religious and multiethnic nation like Nigeria, it means nothing as long as they are competent. Today, nothing exposes the shallowness and puerility of such appointments."

"Nepotism is the worst form of corruption. It is the mother of all corruption.That was probably why the framers of our constitution stood firmly against it, by enshrining the most-maligned Federal Character provisions at both Federal and State levels...."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/nepotism-mother-corruption/amp/
Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by DiscoverID: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2023
MrEverest:

You're a Yoruba and a Tinubu supporter. Only yorubas support Tinubu's bigotry and ethnocentrism. What do you mean it's time for Southerners when Tinubu is only appointing yorubas?

You either condemn Tinubu's maladministration or keep quiet about it, that's what rational people do, they don't support it!

Oya, pull up Jonathan's appointments side by side with Buhari's.
When southwestern elders complained about Jonathan's marginalisation you bumbling fools cheered him to do more.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Buhari literally ran government of the arewa by the arewa and for the arewas.

Obasanjo was the only detribalized president that displayed all inclusiveness in his appointments, but immediately Jonathan gained access to power on the back of yorubas, because obasanjo made him the VP and the likes of Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare via Save Nigeria Group matched barefooted under blazing hot sun to protest in his favour when Yar adua became incapacitated and was restricted from taking over, and lest I forget the doggedness of the legendary Dora Akunyili of blessed memory and how senator Bala Mohammed Kaura introduced doctrine of necessity to his colleagues.

The only difference here is that you kindergarten obi supporters displaying your utter naivety and refused to be educated, hence the mass hysteria.
Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by Albinoflash(m): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2023
Racoon:
That is the threshold Nigeria have standing in a long time ago.Tribalism, bigotry, nepotism, clannishness, ethno-religio-regional supremacist agenda which have all been the bane of national development from the post colonial era.
I hate to say this but I think we should stop praying for Nigeria and just do the right thing which is separation.we don't deserve each other
Re: Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu by Shikini: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2023
Na wao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Calls Out On Those Who Vote Based On Religion And Tribe / Five Shocking Things You Never Knew About Your Country, Nigeria! / Inec To Release List Of Candidates February 6 !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.