Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,789 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Tinubu's Governor's Advisory Council And The Politics Of "Chop I Chop" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Governor's Advisory Council And The Politics Of "Chop I Chop" (147 Views)

Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) / Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi / Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Governor's Advisory Council And The Politics Of "Chop I Chop" by rintileri: 5:49am On Sep 16, 2023
Some facts

1. Did you know that the governor's advisory council (known as GAC) is a kitchen cabinet operating outside the ambient of law in Lagos?

2. The GAC was established by Tinubu and consists of a few powerful Lagos grassroots politicians, executive thugs, politico-religious leaders and a few others who can make things happen.

In this discourse, we will learn how and why Tinubu created the governor's advisory council, how members of the council handle all awarded contracts in Lagos according to territory and division and how you as a youth can replicate this strategy as you start your own political journey.

Please only ask questions relevant to the topic and don't share any false information on my thread. Thanks in advance
Re: Tinubu's Governor's Advisory Council And The Politics Of "Chop I Chop" by wittywriter: 5:53am On Sep 16, 2023
Following

Wittyness

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Governor's Advisory Council And The Politics Of "Chop I Chop" by rintileri: 5:57am On Sep 16, 2023
External contributions are allowed but don't share false information on my thread
Re: Tinubu's Governor's Advisory Council And The Politics Of "Chop I Chop" by Ladyclara002(f): 6:49am On Sep 16, 2023
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

OJB Denies Apology Tender By Wife, Taiwo, Calls Her Imposter / Who Began Flattery In Nigeria / Kaduna Tribunal: If You Win Propaganda Battles, You Will End Up Nothing - Uba Sa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.