Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File (12973 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Three Justices That Sat On Appeal Court Panel Transferred / Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement / Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Live Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by Corrinthians(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2023
If I were this man, I'd crumple whatever papers submitted by LP and throw it in the trash bin the moment it is submitted.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by Babastrong(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2023
Obi doesn't have smart advisers. TINUBU=ARIOWOOLA.
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by Kukutente23: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2023
DaTruths:
:

The Bolded is not Necessary.

You are implying he's there to serve the interest of Yorubas, and not the interest of Nigeria.

Sometimes i wonder if you guys are actually the Nationalists you pretend to be.
They are dimwits who think they are clever
Especially this one
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by membranus: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2023
SKYHIGHfx:
Time to deactivate my account, this platform has lost the glory

It has become horrible platform for throwing tribal, religious, political, misogynistic and misanthropic insults by the ignorant, uninformed, unintelligent and the rabble rousing sets.

It is gradually festering deep ethnic hatred in the country which might burst out in grave ethnic war in the country in the future.

This platform needs serious monitoring by the founder and his moderators, and by the government at large, to rein in its destabilising influence.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by Emeksman: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2023
Obaofaba:

Must you show your stupidity on this cyber deck

Obi is in trouble!!!
He and his bunch of ipob terrorists must be put to shame.

As for Atiku, he just wants to embarrass himself and from the news coming out from the Chicago Court, he must be on his way to Dubai as I type.

Prove to the world that you won the election, the two marafuvkers said the duly elected president didn't go to school.

As if that is not enough, they alledged further that the duly elected vice president is not qualified because of the baseless double nomination.

Maybe I need to be educated further if the vice president picked a nomination form from the party to be vice presidential candidate.

The question is, was that the reason for their failure? Or they just want to criminally snatch the mandate from the winner?

Anything less than a heavy fine on the duo in favor of all the respondents is a miscarriage of Justice.

All eyes on the supreme Court
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by enemyofprogress: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2023
Waste of time and resources. Anyways lawyers like Barrister folake4u for you and co must chop
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by enemyofprogress: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2023
SKYHIGHfx:
Time to deactivate my account, this platform has lost the glory
Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, justwise and co please take note. One down, more to go

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by enemyofprogress: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2023
Babastrong:
Obi
doesn't
have
smart
advisers.
TINUBU=ARIOWOOLA.
dead on arrival
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:
cool

Alhaji Justice Ariwoola CJN from Oyo State

The cooking don ready... LP and PDP go chop Amala prepared by Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban GCFR

Words from an illetrate
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2023
ValarDoharis:
God, if the CJN is gonna give a wrongful judgment like Nebukadnezar, take him and his influence away from the panel. Amen!
some of u are dull it ll be a seven man panel and the CJN can't influence how each ll pass judgement... Whether or not the CJN is part of it changes nothing... Besides LP PDP Case is dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by Alliswell248: 11:20am On Sep 16, 2023
DaTruths:
:

The Bolded is not Necessary.

You are implying he's there to serve the interest of Yorubas, and not the interest of Nigeria.

Sometimes i wonder if you guys are actually the Nationalists you pretend to be.

The same cjn....the headless mob accused of meeting Jagaban in London.

He is waiting for them.

The headless mob unruly behaviors is the end of Hoebi Presidential ambition.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by Obaofaba: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2023
Davicl:

It is better to be all these you mentioned than to be mining ⛏️ the skulls 💀 of your ancestors, both dead and Alive grin

Skull miner is better than terrorist, killing, maiming and eating people's flesh raw.

Cannibal.
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2023
yeshuasfootstep:
I commend Obi and Atiku for their doggedness.

This is indeed deepening democracy, but those who don't know these two men are working for the good of even unborn generations may think they are wasting their time.

they're wasting time especially obi who came third... Instead of working together they succeeded in dividing their votes...
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by Jostoman: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2023
Yradiance1:
LEARN (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools.  A.I videos are human-like, they are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok) etc
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist. Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy. Also, children can learn this.
Price is slashed to N3500
There's certificate
duly elected from your room
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by Atlantis585: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2023
Gerra oura here men!

Waste of time. Don’t we know that they have all collected their billion Naira bribes? They should just announce their decisions already. No need trying to pretend that you are not biased.

Crooks in high places at all levels from Aso Rock to the judiciary.

Thank you Mr. Useless and Incompetent Buhari. See what you have reduced Nigeria to?

Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by Davicl: 11:28am On Sep 16, 2023
Obaofaba:

Skull miner is better than terrorist, killing, maiming and eating people's flesh raw.

Cannibal.

grin you decide to update your list huh? Maybe 🤔 you also forgot that I'm an ipob huh that'll forever be better than skull ☠️💀 miner's
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by famology(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2023
The hammer of the supreme court will be more lethal on Obi and Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by Atlantis585: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2023
It’s so laughable how some nonentities from the Waste are making this an Obi and Igbo affair here. Even those that don’t have jobs anymore and can no longer eat two times a day are making noises as if their lives are better under Crooknibu. Regardless of who occupies the No. 1 seat of the land, Igbos will continue to live better lives than y’all.
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by Jonjam269: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2023
Dubia landlord and Obingo keep entertaining their deluded followers about elusive mandate. Tinubu is your president.
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by Menclothing: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2023
Check my signature
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by complexstuffs(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2023
Where are the all eyes on the judiciary zombies..

When will they start part 2

Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by Segzy19: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2023
The lawyers of Obi and Atiku will be dancing skelewu in their bedrooms already.....😁
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by Gadafi001(m): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
smiley
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by PraiseIsaac(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
What of Jaguda Tinubu plesident. Oleeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Justice is always awarded to the highest bidder in Nigeria's democracy.No rule of law at all.Imagine the president selecting his senate President,chief justice and service chiefs.The current IG of police was a former aide de camp to tinubu.Tell me if there is a presidential re-run he won't be on the side of Tinubu?
In an election dispute the alleged winner is not supposed to be swear in until the matter has been resolved.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Inside life!!! going back to the same Judiciary they have been abusing and insulting for weeks now to determine their fate.
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

Inside life!!! going back to the same Judiciary they have been abusing and insulting for weeks now to determine their fate.
Should he now be bias because he was insulted?Is he the owner of the court?
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Obaofaba:
Obi is in trouble!!!

He and his bunch of ipob terrorists must be put to shame.

As for Atiku, he just wants to embarrass himself and from the news coming out from the Chicago Court, he must be on his way to Dubai as I type.

Prove to the world that you won the election, the two marafuvkers said the duly elected president didn't go to school.

As if that is not enough, they alledged further that the duly elected vice president is not qualified because of the baseless double nomination.

Maybe I need to be educated further if the vice president picked a nomination form from the party to be vice presidential candidate.

The question is, was that the reason for their failure? Or they just want to criminally snatch the mandate from the winner?

Anything less than a heavy fine on the duo in favor of all the respondents is a miscarriage of Justice.

All eyes on the supreme Court
If man-hood Yakubu did not connive with Tinubu to shut down the IREV there would not have been any dispute of election rigging.

INEC uploaded blurry results into the IREV.Not only that man-hood Yakubu refused to grant the petitioners access to election results even with court order.

.Now you Asslickers are shouting "prove it"
Ojoro people.That is why CAF no wan select Nigerian referee because them go fix match.
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by ogbe88(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi and Atiku must lose
U are the loser, little weed.
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by IreneChidi(f): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
Corrinthians:
If I were this man, I'd crumple whatever papers submitted by LP and throw it in the trash bin the moment it is submitted.

shatap
Re: Tribunal Judgment: CJN Constitutes Supreme Court Panel Next Week As PDP, LP File by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
Corrinthians:

He will do that as a tinubu's rubber-stamp.AkA boy boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have Yorubas Cornered Nigeria's ICT Sector? / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko / Insecurity: Nigeria To Buy More Fighter Jets From Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.