Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Doyin David Reflects On Her Time In The House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doyin David Reflects On Her Time In The House (284 Views)

Bbnaija Doyin David's Prefers intimacy gadgets To Men / BBN: Doyin David Surprises Chizzy On His Birthday / Iyabo Ojo Reflects On Her Journey As A Single Mother (Then Vs Now Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doyin David Reflects On Her Time In The House by Getfeedonline: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2023
Former Big Brother Naija All Stars contestant, Doyin David, clarified that she felt she was often misinterpreted during her time on the show. However, she expressed no remorse for being outspoken and sharing her opinions.

Doyin shared these insights during a virtual interview with reporters

She said: “I do not regret being the way I was on the show because that is who I am, People have always told me I’m outspoken and all that but I have never really thought I’m outspoken or I am expressive. I think I figured that out on the show. I figured out that I am a lot more extreme [in speaking] than a lot of people but how did that affect me?

”I think it did not make me keep as many friendships and as many relationships as I would have built because a lot of people misunderstood me but I would not have changed it, to be honest. I don’t think I can be less than this.”

Recall that during her time on the show, Doyin had a rift with Pere, Venita, Ilebaye, and many others over being outspoken.

The reality star added: “I was literally living my day-to-day life in the house, I was just reacting based on my feeling in the house. For me, it was like living my life. It was a journey, it wasn’t something that I sat down to write the script and say I would be like this. I did not expect it to play out the way it was.

Read more: https://getfeedonline.com/doyin-david-reflects-on-her-time-in-the-house/

Re: Doyin David Reflects On Her Time In The House by finallybusy: 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
Everybody hear am for her hand, even viewers. Beauty blocked her on social media. Her mind go calm down now.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don't Ask Other Singers For Features - Skiibii / Portable: Anywhere Me And Carter Efe Jam I Will Get Him Arrested (video) / I'm A Billionaire, I Own 30 Mansions - Portable Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.