Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses (42096 Views)

Mohbad's Cryptic Message In His Video Lyrics After He Left Marlian Record / Poco Lee Vs Lil Smart , Who Is The Best Dancer / Many People Ran Away From Me – Ogogo Recounts Battling Strange Illness For 8 Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Kingpele(m): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
[quote author=Luuka post=125827943]wow,may GOD have mercy. mohbad's death was painful,I like his song feel good

please I really need your help,i had to change my moniker to plead for help, I'm in a financial difficulty at the moment, any help no matter how small will be deeply appreciated, please I need help to feed my family.thanks and GOD bless.

bank account; 2 2 5 3 3 4 1 3 5 8 zenith bank

thanks and GOD bless[and u voted for APC...God will see u through
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Absuchat(m): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
Makunahatata:
you don too dey obsessed with Yoruba.. u sef don dey mad , na to enta market remain, useless being from the most foolish useless tribe according "Uwazuruike "
Una don kill mohbad... next is you.just that yours won't trend... you're a nobody...R1p in advance

1 Like

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Dennisochampa: 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
Na this mohbad issue I take know say Nigerians especially our celebs are all hypocrites.
When mohad was alive, I remember he made a video claiming people were after his life... Nobody took him serious.
He even tried suicide, nobody did anything about it... He was left to face his problem alone....
Na now when them finally chop am, all sorts of nuisance dey come out to come say, I saw this... He told me this, we were supposed to shoot a video, we were supposed to go clubbing... He was supposed to buy a range rover.....
Na when people die them dey remember them pass...
Useless people

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Makunahatata: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
Absuchat:

Una don kill mohbad... next is you.just that yours won't trend... you're a nobody...R1p in advance
who is this useless attention seeker...Rip in advance to your whole family *spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Creamypie(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
No be Igbo smoking?
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by DrAkpamudehe: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Na this mohbad issue I take know say Nigerians especially our celebs are all hypocrites.
When mohad was alive, I remember he made a video claiming people were after his life... Nobody took him serious.
He even tried suicide, nobody did anything about it... He was left to face his problem alone....
Na now when them finally chop am, all sorts of nuisance dey come out to come say, I saw this... He told me this, we were supposed to shoot a video, we were supposed to go clubbing... He was supposed to buy a range rover.....
Na when people die them dey remember them pass...
Useless people

So what did you do when threats were made to his life? You are also part of the useless people. Nonsense ingredients

2 Likes

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Funflipper: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Confidenz56:
This video emphasis more on it
Wicked world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3DZWjRBHAg?si=SSWwDHx9yyCAW5bl

What was he saying in the video?
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by eldoradoxx: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
In a serious country Lagos State Attorney General would have commissioned a special investigation / enquiry into the activities of Marlian Record and invite the public and all those mentioned to make statements under deposition in order to uncover evidence of crimes perpetrated by anyone. But this is Nigeria where life is worth less than a used tissue paper.

2 Likes

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
hw dem no go run mad wen their chairman is a walking chimney!
angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Ceeman2o: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Just two. those boys on that label are really strong headed. How they abuse drugs you'd think all of them might run mad at once.

Stupid people. Tell Nigerians the two mad people and how you escaped been mad by drug abuse also. You're lucky. I use to think these guys mostly smokes on screen just for big boys thing not until I observed zinolesky on several counts on de estate. Every time my eyes sets on dis dude he's on smoke even when not on cam.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by sylve11: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Ain't you Yoruba according to one of your camelion comment?

Stay one place make you no confuse thunder

He's a confirmed igbo man. cool

2 Likes

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Akharmony: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ma je ki won Rip e. Popular musician portable was actually making some meaningful sense in that is song.
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Yankee101: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
Too much drugs
Too much devil sacrifice
These things cause madness easily

4 Likes

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by MyAmericandream(f): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Makunahatata:
you don too dey obsessed with Yoruba.. u sef don dey mad , na to enta market remain, useless being from the most foolish useless tribe according "Uwazuruike "

But na true him talk na, Yoruba and fetish things na 5&6. Like the last Yoruba cultural event I attended, one of the attendees was not even ashamed to introduce herself as the olori Awon aje. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Dennisochampa: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

So what did you do when threats were made to his life? You are also part of the useless people. Nonsense ingredients
.... E be like ogun Wan kill you...... Am I a celebrity? Did I know him personally Have I seen him before?
Which money I Wan take help am?
Which influence I get to take help am??
Unlike the likes of Davido, olamide, don jazzy, wizkid, burna boy who has all the influence, money and voice to help him... They knew him personally and have seen him several times..... If they couldn't help him, what are u expecting of me!+?? Abitl you want make misfortune follow you till u die??

4 Likes

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by eroticecstasy: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Ain't you Yoruba according to one of your camelion comment?

Stay one place make you no confuse thunder
see meme wey u dey find here!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Yankee101: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
Part of the banditry in the north is revenge
You can’t just be harassing people like this in the north with no repercussion
Naira mad man or whatever is his name needs to be checked and checked quickly
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Sleekfingers: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
Naira Marley don buy market o......

He better find a way to clear his name, that's if he is innocent......

Cuz Boyz for street might off him, if care is not taken.....i don talk my own oooooo.
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Makunahatata: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
MyAmericandream:

But na true him talk na, Yoruba and fetish things na 5and6. Like the last Yoruba cultural event I attended, one of was not even ashamed to introduce herself as the olori Awon aje. grin
if at ur age, u dey gullible to dey believe u don meet olori awon aje, it shows u really dey smart by half, Uwazuruike no lie afterall

4 Likes

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Ibechris2: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
Why won't they run mad...all of them don't sound normal down to the guy who just died.

From the way they talk,shout and smoke u will know they aren't normal.

2 Likes

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by GarethMiles: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
It is well
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by obaidan: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
enough of naija young boys and girls complaining about this Naira Marley boy and his label....he sings "what i dont even know", yet you guys honour him with ur hard earned money, you fill up his shows, he comes on stage ur wives, sisters and girlfriends are screaming......if una no enable the boy with ur money and time, e suppose dey struggle to get shows for himself, not to talk of getting so big to the point of signing others..he wouldn't be a force in the industry...he says rubbish always and y'all still rate him....fathers and mothers use his slangs and dance to his music anyhow but if their sons/daughters sing along with naira marley, they will tell their kids to stop it......now the monster you created is damaging your society and u are crying........life, human interaction is a web, everything is connected to every other thing, if u enjoy vulgar music and encourage violent artistes with your resources, know that u are establishing a monster that may become a role model for ur kids....your child will not see u idolize immorality, then choose morality.

5 Likes

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by maticar: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
illicit:
The two mad people no get name?
If he says they ran mad, they ran mad

2 Likes

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by illicit(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
maticar:

If he says they ran mad, they ran mad

That's not proof

Anybody can say anything
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Franzinni: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
In the competent court of social media.

Everyone is a judge
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
sylve11:

He's a confirmed igbo man. cool
He always deny it with all his strength

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Bosoms In All Black Shoot [PICS] / “Your Nose Looks Like G-String” – Patapaa Insults Fan On Twitter / Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.