Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses (42144 Views)

Mohbad's Cryptic Message In His Video Lyrics After He Left Marlian Record / Poco Lee Vs Lil Smart , Who Is The Best Dancer / Many People Ran Away From Me – Ogogo Recounts Battling Strange Illness For 8 Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Vahalla13: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
dragunov:

Go and first feed your ancestors in their graves before I can take you seriously on your statement.

k
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Chucks13: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Juju is too common among Yoruba youths

Juju? Do you know hat you are saying? This cultist oath swearing bro better don't join cult than thinking joining and want to leave easily.

You can't dine with the devil and go free.
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by PrinceOfLagos: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
Chucks13:

Juju? Do you know hat you are saying? This cultist oath swearing bro better don't join cult than thinking joining and want to leave easily.

You can't dine with the devil and go free.
So it's cool that they killed him and nothing should happen?

Abi what are you saying

1 Like

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by dragunov: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
Vahalla13:

k

With video evidence please.
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Chucks13: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So it's cool that they killed him and nothing should happen?

Abi what are you saying

I will answer you before sending you to Google.

I responded to someone already throwing tribal punch saying "Yoruba yourh use Juju too much" so now go back to my response and align it and fetch my message.

I don't even want to know who the hell is Marlian or whatever they called him, I see him like hanging diamond chain in the neck of a pig, I never play his music nor do I ever wish to so get that right away.
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Bhol28: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
DRUG OVER ABUSE
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by ViceGovernor: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
Vahalla13:

You’re hungry..

Send your account let me pay small fund for dinner ..
..if pride will let you.
Please if he doesn't want me I'm very very hungry
Should I send my acct sir 🙏
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by ogaemma: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is the same Naira Marley that NDLEA made an Ambassador.
Nigeria is practically gone for good.

3 Likes

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by toprealman: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
N friends in that’s music industry or what. Someone pours his heart to you and the next second you come go public.
Why blame Portable for acting hood or Burnaboy for being arrogant . This is why!!!
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Matrix137(m): 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Vahalla13:

You’re hungry..

Send your account let me pay small fund for dinner ..
..if pride will let you.
Really need this cry
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Makunahatata: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
MyAmericandream:

So anybody that’s against the terrible dealings of your tribe is Igbo? Your stupidity na follow come aswear..
Your ppl go church in the morning, then later go alfa/baba alawo in the evening… awon oni ranu.

Your foolishness will not stop my love for my genuine Yoruba friends and relatives. Tribalistic heGOat.
see chief tribalist idiot shifting goal post... Na ogun go kill u, why the thing dey pepper u sef? If ppl choose to go to babalawo or church, how is it your problem? We know ur type, if na your white slave masters, idiots like u go look away.. wa shofo danu ni along with ur family if u quote me again
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Exceed15: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2023
Story. Emotions is not enough. They ran mad because of hard drugs
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Judd007: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
You all knew all these and kept quiet till he died,
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by tonididdy(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2023
Drugs period!
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Halo22: 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
Why them no go mad? When them dey eat drugs like say nah food e be.
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by chaloskyx: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
lol thwy ran mad of smoking too much igbo🤣🤣
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Menclothing: 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
You take drugs morning till night and you said you run mad why won’t you
You join label to sing or take hard drugs
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Timothy89(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Juju is too common among Yoruba youths

I thought this cow once claimed to come from Yoruba land and his mom his OSU?

unstable mental dysfunction Paramecium
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
Sleekfingers:
Naira Marley don buy market o......

He better find a way to clear his name, that's if he is innocent......

Cuz Boyz for street might off him, if care is not taken.....i don talk my own oooooo.
Him, the boys in the streets, his friends are all in one WhatsApp group - cultists.
So unless it's a rival (which i doubt ) that would decide to buy the market, then nothing might happen on the streets. Aren't they all air lords?
Na dem dem... Unless he goes to a place like Ikorodu where Mohbad had many childhood friends and fans, who may also be area boys, then that's when he's likely to be attacked. But he won't be stupid enough to go there.

Only traditional Yoruba means can be used to ascertain what led to the singers death at this point. But will they invoke that power? It's left to them. But then again, Satan will not want to be divided against himself, and expose his human agents (if there's any in this case).

Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by DrAkpamudehe: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2023
Dennisochampa:
.... E be like ogun Wan kill you...... Am I a celebrity? Did I know him personally Have I seen him before?
Which money I Wan take help am?
Which influence I get to take help am??
Unlike the likes of Davido, olamide, don jazzy, wizkid, burna boy who has all the influence, money and voice to help him... They knew him personally and have seen him several times..... If they couldn't help him, what are u expecting of me!+?? Abitl you want make misfortune follow you till u die??

Rule 2 and 3. Fynestboi, MissyB3, myndd44, Dominique lalasticlala
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by tonicyril: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
PaulOtl:

Just see how young men sell their souls over to the devil just for some limited ahow of powers. Something that won't still save you when the soldier attacking you decides to counter your juju... maybe ny urinating on his bullet and offering some prayers to God before shooting at you. Or...just having faith as a believe that his AK-47 will blow your head off and it ;Deventually does.

Ok

But are u directing ur msg to me or the juju bearer??
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
tonicyril:

Ok

But are u directing ur msg to me or the juju bearer??
Are you even asking such a rhetorical question?

The juju bearers (plural) of course. See them...
The army will just kill them even with the juju. There's a reason why God said he is the one who gave power to constituted authorities. It's beyond the physical.
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by MyAmericandream(f): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
Makunahatata:
see chief tribalist idiot shifting goal post... Na ogun go kill u, why the thing dey pepper u sef? If ppl choose to go to babalawo or church, how is it your problem? We know ur type, if na your white slave masters, idiots like u go look away.. wa shofo danu ni along with ur family if u quote me again

O boy werey is upset oh. Good night son.
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by MyAmericandream(f): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Makunahatata:

Na you be the grandfather of tribalism. All your post na emeka, chukwudi etc wetin dem these people do you I no know. Ewu gambi nai you be. You don start to dey display that una ranting nature online. Almost all the tribes I have been friends with always have negative thing( won’t even mention them here) to say about you guys from Igbo, uhrobo, efik, tiv , Esan to ikwere etc

The thing way kan dey pepper me be say you always like to include Igbo to your comments(especially their names), like did this ppl really offend you to the extent you start displaying your bigotry traits online. oma se gan.

Well, if you like start cursing from now till eternity, cause that’s what you guys know how to do best, to run your mouth like an opened faucet. I no kukuma know you before your curses no mean anything to me.

As I don quote you now , ogun don kee my family? EWU.
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Blevistell: 1:39am On Sep 17, 2023
There is a price to pay for everything in life, choose your path carefully and avoid desperation
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by Makunahatata: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Na you be the grandfather of tribalism. All your post na emeka, chukwudi etc wetin dem these people do you I no know. Ewu gambi nai you be. You don start to dey display that una ranting nature online. Almost all the tribes I have been friends with always have negative thing( won’t even mention them here) to say about you guys from Igbo, uhrobo, efik, tiv , Esan to ikwere etc

The thing way kan dey pepper me be say you always like to include Igbo to your comments(especially their names), like did this ppl really offend you to the extent you start displaying your bigotry traits online. oma se gan.

Well, if you like start cursing from now till eternity, cause that’s what you guys know how to do best, to run your mouth like an opened faucet. I no kukuma know you before your curses no mean anything to me.

As I don quote you now , ogun don kee my family? EWU.
dumb jobless mofo, u expect me to read the epistle ,you wrote a whole book to express your hate for a tribe that you've benefited from your whole life, aiye e ma baje ni 😂
Re: Two People Ran Mad Before I Left Marlian Music” – Lil Smart Discloses by MrDoGood(m): 10:19am On Sep 17, 2023
Makunahatata:
I'm surprised na only 2 with all the hard drugs dose guys dey take from morning till night every single day. 😒

Maybe some already ran mad before he came. And maybe others ran mad after he left. Perhaps he witnessed only two

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) / Empress Njamah Poses With Her Range Rover With Customized Plates / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.