Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Mohbad…ndlea Gave Me White Substance To Drink. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mohbad…ndlea Gave Me White Substance To Drink. (1012 Views)

Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) / "Pastor Gave Me Human Blood To Drink To Become A Millionaire" - Suspect / Husband Rapes Housemaid At Knifepoint, Wife Forces Her To Drink Concoction (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad…ndlea Gave Me White Substance To Drink. by Nemesis0147(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
A recent video of mohbad surfaced online where he claims to have been handed a white substance to drink at the NDLEA office…mohbad suspects that Naira Marley who currently serves as the NDLEA ambassador may have plotted to make it seems like he had consumed drugs… https://twitter.com/gidi_traffic/status/1703001826591646003?s=46

Mynd44
Zonefree
Dominique.
Seun.
Mynd44.
Mukina2.
Nlfpmod.

Re: Mohbad…ndlea Gave Me White Substance To Drink. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Revolution

But we ain't ready

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad…ndlea Gave Me White Substance To Drink. by Blackdeewhy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
No peace for the wicked
Re: Mohbad…ndlea Gave Me White Substance To Drink. by Alchemy528: 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2023
Lies
Re: Mohbad…ndlea Gave Me White Substance To Drink. by Nemesis0147(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
D
Re: Mohbad…ndlea Gave Me White Substance To Drink. by Nemesis0147(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2023
IconicR:
Revolution

But we ain't ready
please tag the mods
Re: Mohbad…ndlea Gave Me White Substance To Drink. by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2023
When they say "Keep away from bad company", they will not listen. If he avoided bad gangs*, he would be alive today. Young ones reading about this guy's messed up life will still refuse to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad…ndlea Gave Me White Substance To Drink. by Confidenz56(m): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Viral video revealed mohbad death...
Wicked people everywhere..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3DZWjRBHAg?si=SSWwDHx9yyCAW5bl
Re: Mohbad…ndlea Gave Me White Substance To Drink. by talented321: 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Mohbad…ndlea Gave Me White Substance To Drink. by Reelmii: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
They really did this boy dirty cry

That zino that looks like lizard...he thinks he is in naira's good book....time will tell....

Naira loved mohbad more than zino,, because mohbad had more potentials than zino....that is one of the reasons he would not let mohbad leave the label...

But if its not wickedness and witchcraft,, why will a boss not want people under him to go and do things on their own knowing full well that they will always praise sing ur name in their songs to show respect, loyalty and appreciation to u for training them well

Greediness kills faster than cancer

1 Like

Re: Mohbad…ndlea Gave Me White Substance To Drink. by MrsTwrite(f): 7:38am On Sep 17, 2023
No wonder they made naira Marley brand ambassador. shocked undecided

(1) (Reply)

Abu Salami Accuses Davido Of Theft, Cultism (Video) / “i Did Not Murder My Wife, We Only Quarrelled Over N40 Chop Money” / Man Beats Wife To A Pulp; Claims She Came At Him With A Knife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.