Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

A Nairalander Just Scammed Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Just Scammed Me. (287 Views)

How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now / Please Help!!! This Guy Just Scammed Me!!! / Scammers Patricia.com.ng Btc Gift Cards Just Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Just Scammed Me. by udede(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
But why are people so bad. I will wait more for two days to be sure that i have been scammed then i will know what to do. Na waa for people oo.
Re: A Nairalander Just Scammed Me. by Xscape1993(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kiloshele....
Re: A Nairalander Just Scammed Me. by Questionnaires(m): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
udede:
But why are people so bad. I will wait more for two days to be sure that i have been scammed then i will know what to do. Na waa for people oo.

After Your Wait Period; You can report The Issue To Your Bank To Help Get The Location of The Scammer.

With The Help of A Police Report, You can Restrict His Account.

Then, You Catch Up with Him.

You can Quickly report The Case To SCAM FIGHTERS which is A Cyber Security Hub To Help You Track His Precise Location if You Have The Phone Number of His Simcard with You.

Re: A Nairalander Just Scammed Me. by gratefulheart(m): 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
Too many scammers here.
I don't do business with them anymore

udede:
Re: A Nairalander Just Scammed Me. by udede(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Questionnaires:

After Your Wait Period; You can report The Issue To Your Bank To Help Get The Location of The Scammer.

With The Help of A Police Report, You can Restrict His Account.

Then, You Catch Up with Him.

You can Quickly report The Case To SCAM FIGHTERS which is A Cyber Security Hub To Help You Track His Precise Location if You Have The Phone Number of His Simcard with You.
thanks bro
Re: A Nairalander Just Scammed Me. by Questionnaires(m): 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
udede:
thanks bro

You are welcome, King.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Trade Cable 2024 / Naira Depreciates To N1,250/$ In Parallel Market / Help Me Save This Cash!!! Treat URGENTLY!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.