Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? (924 Views)

Herdsmen Tormenting Us - Imeko-Afon, Ogun Community Writes Governor Abiodun / Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by AntiTerrorist: 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2023
Why is Tinubu feeling tormented by Peter Obi instead of Atiku or why did Tinubu thinks it is Obi that is holding his blokos? To Tinubu and his supporters, it's as if Atiku was never in the race. I think this is a proof that Obi actually came first in the last presidential election.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by TemplarLandry: 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
🤣🤣 Tormenting who??
Gbajuę Geng.

AntiTerrorist:
Why is Tinubu feeling tormented by Peter Obi instead of Atiku or why did Tinubu thinks it is Obi that is holding his blokos? To Tinubu and his supporters, it's as if Atiku was never in the race. I think this is a proof that Obi actually came first in the last presidential election.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by BOSSkesh(m): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2023
I don’t think you know what torment is
Is Peter not the one shouting up and down
Tinubu is the president and on his way to New York
The same America you brainless mofos say he can’t go to because of drug case

Where is Peter obi
Don’t worry he’ll resurface once it’s time for state governorship election

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by AntiTerrorist: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
🤣🤣 Tormenting who??
Gbajuę Geng.

As if you can sleep without dreaming about Peter Obi. Dey play 🤣

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by Newton2024: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Why is Tinubu restless because of Obi? I think it's guilty conscience. Stolen mandate must be restored to the original winner. A new Nigeria is POssible!

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by yarimo(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
who kill mohbad ? Just asking for a friend

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by Chinjo2: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nobody is tormenting Tinubu. It's a case of Karma. When you steal, grab and run away with people's mandate you can never sleep in peace.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by clearcrystal: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Just like someone said, it is easier for TOMPOLO to become Nigeria president than for anyone from the entire Sard East.

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by ElSudani: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
Because Obi is a sore loser. Nigeria is bigger than anyone's personal ambition.
How can a third place candidate in an election claim that he won?

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by ValarDoharis: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
Use your head. A criminal with diplomatic passport can go to the UN in US!
BOSSkesh:
I don’t think you know what torment is
Is Peter not the one shouting up and down
Tinubu is the president and on his way to New York
The same America you brainless mofos say he can’t go to because of drug case

Where is Peter obi
Don’t worry he’ll resurface once it’s time for state governorship election

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by ValarDoharis: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2023
Are you more interested on who becomes president than getting good governance?
clearcrystal:
Just like someone said, it is easier for TOMPOLO to become Nigeria president than for anyone from the entire Sard East.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by clearcrystal: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Are you more interested on who becomes president than getting good governance?

Getting good governance is as important as who becomes the president

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by ValarDoharis: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
Did you get good governance from Bubu?
clearcrystal:

Getting good governance is as important as who becomes the president
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by complexstuffs(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Are you aware that up north, Peter Obi is being laughed at and called Mr. Wayo?

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by truthhurtsnaira: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Looks like Obi is tormenting you in your dreams….

Maybe you are hoping to have a wet dream but yet dry as a N I G G E R that you are

LOL

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by dheilaw1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
This one get mumuness running in his blood

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by EmekaA125(m): 2:34am On Sep 17, 2023
clearcrystal:
You said more than this before the election. It's not a new thing.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by EmekaA125(m): 2:35am On Sep 17, 2023
complexstuffs:

Are you aware that up north, Peter Obi is being laughed at and called Mr. Wayo?
Only in SouthWest because of tribalism and ethnic jingoism.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by EmekaA125(m): 2:36am On Sep 17, 2023
ElSudani:
Because Obi is a sore loser. Nigeria is bigger than anyone's personal ambition.
How can a third place candidate in an election claim that he won?
Peter Obi won that election. They robbed him of his votes in most Northern States. He performed above that rubbish figures from the North. I'm very sure of that.

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by ElSudani: 2:56am On Sep 17, 2023
EmekaA125:

Peter Obi won that election. They robbed him of his votes in most Northern States. He performed above that rubbish figures from the North. I'm very sure of that.

Sure.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by Tochitee(m): 3:03am On Sep 17, 2023
The headless mobs supporting obi are the ones pushing him to his grave. All your noise ends on social media and nothing more.the same mistake your forefathers made,Zik,Ojukwu,Kanu that landed them in shame and humiliation,it's the same path you are Toeing. In the real scheme of things obi knows he is a lizard as far as Tinubu is concern. Tinubu is the only tamer and conqueror of the Ibo people.

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by complexstuffs(m): 4:46am On Sep 17, 2023
EmekaA125:

Only in SouthWest because of tribalism and ethnic jingoism.

1) I am a Northerner living in the north
2) The "yes daddy" audio that went viral was translated to Hausa and distributed to the nooks and cranny of every northern village
3) Obi is very much hated and despised in the north
4) Obi can never win any vote in the north
5) It will take many years before any IIGB0 is voted for in the north after Obi's disastrous outing
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by nothingspoil70: 5:52am On Sep 17, 2023
YES DAAAAAAADY!!!!!
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by Ofunaofu: 6:12am On Sep 17, 2023
Peter Obi is greater than Tinubu

Tinubu wants to drag down Peter Obi to his thuggish level

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by Jonjam269: 6:21am On Sep 17, 2023
Obidots and irrelevant post are like siamese twins, Tinubu is your president, obingo that lament every day on social media! Tinubu the grand master strategist and tormentor of obidots.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by EmekaA125(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2023
complexstuffs:

1) I am a Northerner living in the north
2) The "yes daddy" audio that went viral was translated to Hausa and distributed to the nooks and cranny of every northern village
3) Obi is very much hated and despised in the north
4) Obi can never win any vote in the north
5) It will take many years before any IIGB0 is voted for in the north after Obi's disastrous outing
If Northerners believed that doctored audio, then they can believe anything. Smh
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by Lanretoye(m): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
have you ever seen or heard tinubu respond to all your madness?,someone who is unperturbed. All your tribunal,certificate,drug,age...he just see most of you as fools that doesn't deserve attention,keep the madness up,obi is your god.he will take you to high places(on kolos)
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by Sonyboom: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2023
Same Tinubu wey de India de flex when Peter Obi foolish head n Atiku ere being flogged mercilessly here in Nigeria

De play ok.
Chinjo2:
Nobody is tormenting Tinubu. It's a case of Karma. When you steal, grab and run away with people's mandate you can never sleep in peace.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by complexstuffs(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2023
EmekaA125:

If Northerners believed that doctored audio, then they can believe anything. Smh

It's now a doctored audio abi? Why don't you release the original
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by clearcrystal: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Did you get good governance from Bubu?

Bubu was a wrong choice
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by ValarDoharis: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2023
He was voted twice! What does that say about the electorates?
clearcrystal:

Bubu was a wrong choice
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Tormenting Tinubu Endlessly? by clearcrystal: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
ValarDoharis:
He was voted twice! What does that say about the electorates?

I never voted for him

Anambra Road Projects COREN Inspect Nigercat On Quality Road Projects (photos) / Who Is Lucky Aiyedatiwa? Ondo State Gov. Biography: Age, Wife, Children, More / Kenya Spends $3million On E-buses, Nigeria Spends N100billion On CNG Buses